Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is no death,there is the Force. (Solo)

The Ancient Outsider would speed through hyperspace,it had already been two hours since Xiarr had left Coruscant,why the force drew him to Taris he had no idea,the only time he was on Taris was with his master,they had been sent to deal with some local gang,nothing much,but what made it special to Xiarr was that mission was the last mission he ever had with his master,this may be a coincidence,or not. The Outsider finally exited hyperspace,the busy world of Taris would shine,Xiarr would then begin to land the Outsider on the spaceport,he wondered if there were any bay's left,seeing how busy Taris is. To his satisfaction,there was a space left for him to land in,he would then land the Outsider and deactivate it as soon as it hit the ground. He would look out the cockpit window to see his docking bay,it looked like it could barely hold the Outsider,but it would do for now.

coruscant_sunset_by_spartan_004-d3eh84r.jpg

(Note: For anyone who cares,this RP will be very short,probably less than half a page)

Xiarr would then walk out of the Outsider,he would look up to see the sky,it would be dusk,as the sky was a dark orange. He would then walk into the spaceport,there were people everywhere,whether it was obscure aliens to annoying vendors,they were everywhere. He would exit the spaceport,he could see a market in front of him if he could find a cantina he could probably find the figure that he was looking for. He would walk down the steps of the spaceport,and he would then walk through the seemingly endless market.

He would hear vendors shouting things such as: "GET THESE DELCOUIS FRUITS BEFORE THERE GONE" or "BUY ONE BLASTER RIFLE AND GET ONE BLASTER PISTOL FOR FREE!" Xiarr would try to get through the crowd,but people would shove him back,he would then get back up and started to shove back,after at least 20 minutes,he finally got out of the market,to his surprise there was a cantina right in front of him,he would then enter the cantina. Xiarr would then sit down,and nearly slam a couple of credits to the table,he would then look into the bartender's eyes and say: "Have you seen a man who wears a black cloak,hides his face and has two lightsabers?" The bartender would then look at Xiarr with a face of complete shock,and fear. "Yo- you mean The Shadow?" The entire cantina would go silent,they clearly knew this shadow,and they most likely feared him. "The Shadow,what are you talking about?" "He comes here all the time,he runs a crime syndicate here..... We don't know where he came from,he just appeared one day,and then..." Xiarr would put his hand up,he knew the man didn't want to talk about this Shadow, and he probably didn't know his location. He would then order a Corellian brandy and would then ponder about what he would do next.

Xiarr would finish his drink and leave the bar,by then it would be night time,the cool Taris air hitting Xiarr's face he toke a deep breath to take it all in,and then he went on his way. He would gaze in front of him,seeing that the market had wrapped,up with people moving their stands and sacks of fruit. He would then hear two people talking,and he heard "The Shadow" being mentioned. He would walk over to the two people,they wouldn't notice him until Xiarr was only a couple of feet away. The two would step back,probably thinking that Xiarr was some sort of criminal,he would then speak to the two. "Do you know anything about this Shadow you are talking about?" One of the two would nod,a woman,who seemed to be 30. "He and his syndicate usually strike at night,they sometimes rob banks or spit up and mug people in alleyways and empty streets. But his crime syndicate isn't why the people of Taris fear him,it's the man himself. People disappear every day,being taken from the streets and spit knows what happens to them,entire families are murdered in their homes,all having lightsaber burns on their chest,if they still had a head at least. But the main reason is misinformation,most people think he's some sort of ghost or he's some sort of rouge god if you will."
"Do you know where he might be at this point in time?" The woman would chuckle as soon as Xiarr finished his sentence. "My boy,he has thug's everywhere during the night,find one of them and he will probably tell you some more information that a common citizen like me doesn't know." Xiarr would then thank the lady,and he would walk off into the crime infested streets of Taris.

As Xiarr would walk through the streets,there would be a loud slam,people would be yelling and blaster fire could be heard. He would then run toward the source of the sound,and it would be coming from an alleyway. Xiarr would stand in front of the alley,to see at least 3 men,one with a blaster. He would then hear: "Now then if you don't give me your credit stick and id,say goodbye to your kneecaps" the woman would scream in horror,and the thugs would laugh. Xiarr would immediately activate his lightsaber and he threw it at the man with the blaster. The saber would penetrate his chest,and the two other unarmed thugs would look at Xiarr and charge at him. One would try to punch Xiarr in his face,he would grab his fist and threw the man into the cold brick wall. The other man seemed to actually have training in hand-to-hand combat,as his kicks and punches were fast paced,catching Xiarr off guard. The man grabbed Xiarr by his hand a slammed him to the ground,the man would then try to pick up a rock.but Xiarr kicked the man's knee,the man would then grab his knee. Xiarr would then get up and grab HIS arm,and would slowly twist it. "Where is the Shadow?! Talk or I'll break your other arm!" "What do you mean my other ar-ARGAHA!" Xiarr would then break the man's arm,he then begged Xiarr to stop. "Okay, he has some sort of base on Ryloth,that's all I know I swear!" "I know you're lying,tell me more,or else!" "His place is near some small town,you'll find it not far from the outskirts of town,I'll give you the coordinances!" The man would give Xiarr a small datapad showing the coordinates,he would then smirk under his bandana and he threw the man into the streets,the man got back up and stumbled back to his home He would then walk over to corpse of the only armed man and picked up his saber,the woman was long gone by then.Xiarr would the begin to make his way back to the spaceport finally he thought,he could get off this stinkhole.

Xiarr would walk up the steps of the spaceport,it was nearly empty,with only a few people there,the majority of them being staff. He would then enter his docking bay to find The Outsider still there,he would lower the ramp and enter the ship. This ship smelled wonderful as always,unlike the streets of Taris which smelled like something that was rotting. He would then enter the cockpit and sit down,he would activate his ship once more,and the Outsider would fly into space above Taris. He put the coordinates for Ryloth in,and the ship would enter hyperspace,Xiarr welcomed seeing something that wasn't a giant skyscraper or a damp street. It would be at least a day until Xiarr reached Ryloth,so he went to his quarters,and finally got some rest.

///End thread///

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom