Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There Is a Temple In Ziost!

Snarykk

Sworn To Avenge My Ewokese Brothers To The End!
Snarykk's shuttle entered the atmosphere of Ziost. Seated in the pilot's seat, Snarykk quickly pulled back a lever, the speed of the shuttle only increasing. A panicked expression spread across Snarykk's face as he pulled back his red cowl, quickly fiddling with several levers and switches. Muttering something in Ewokese, he was clearly nervous as his shuttle was plunging towards the barren ground. His muttering turned to terrified squealing as he turned to face the front of his shuttle, realizing he was moments away from colliding with the ground. He leaped out of his pilot's seat, taking cover behind the pilot's seat. He closed his eyes, preparing for the impact.

...Smash!

The sound of the crash cut through the air, smoke trailing from his shuttle. The Ewok bounty hunter lay on his back, clearly wounded as blood leaked out onto the floor, his furry paw desperately clutching the wound at his side. He managed to pull himself to his feet, crawling out of the large hole now in the side of the shuttle thanks to a rather large tree the shuttle struck while falling to the ground, slicing a rather large hole in the side of the shuttle.

He hit the ground, groaning in agonizing Ewok pain. He managed to climb to his feet, shuffling through the barren landscape. He wondered for hours upon hours, crying out in exhaustion. Wondering aimlessly, his gaze was glued to the ground before finally, his legs gave out and he collapsed, hitting the ground. Believing he had met his fate, he slowly glanced up, his eyes widening in amazement upon seeing a large temple in front of him.

Quickly, in one last desperate attempt at survival, he leaped to his feet and rushed up the large stone staircase, disappearing into the darkness of the temple.

[member="Warok the Defiler"]

Ziost. A cold, desolate world.

And yet, what was this? A wander who stumbles out of the tundra and into my abode?

The unholy warding spells laid upon the foundation of the temple awakened the presence.

As [member="Snarykk"] stumbled into the depths of the ruins he might detect the creak of bones and the rustling of flesh against cloth. Shuffle step, shuffle step. If the ursine glanced behind him, he might detect a number of shapes in the darkness. Following him. The stench of rank decay pervaded the air, growing stronger the farther the Ewok wandered.

At last, he emerged into an open room with a vaulted ceiling and a throne of stone at the far end. Torches guttered along the walls. On either side of the stone stood warriors, clad in aged armor from a millennia past. They stood silent and unmoving, drawn swords of alchemical gold held in their decrepit hands. Their bodies were desiccated husks, with lifeless, empty sockets filled only by an unearthly green glow. Whatever hearts had once beat in their breasts had stopped long ago.

Upon the stone sat an Ewok, feet dangling off the edge and barely touching the ground. Bones lay scattered before him, bits of ossein from every species. The shaman wore nothing but a tribal headdress. He paused in the middle of gnawing away flesh from a thigh bone when the visitor appeared. Warok the Defiler smiled, his eyes black as tar pits.

[Hello, Lost One] he said in their native tongue.

Snarykk

He gagged at the stench that entered his nostrils, clearly disgusted as he listened to the sound of something moving in the shadows. Snarykk was completely unarmed and defenseless, absolutely horrified as he quickly shuffled away, yelping in complete terror and fear, his voice trembling as his footsteps and screams filled the corridor. He spun around, studying the shadows as he sputtered and squealed, almost unable to even react. Finally, he spun around and sprinted, entering the room.

His eyes widened in complete and utter disbelief, shaking his head repeatedly. He studied the walking corpses, contributing these visions to the work of ancient witchcraft! His eyes fell upon the stone throne and the Ewok, muttering to himself in panicked Ewokese. The Ewok had never experienced such a sight. Bones, decaying corpses, and a fellow Ewok on this planet?! It was complete and utter insanity.

He took a step back, swallowed loudly and shook his head one final time. He shivered upon hearing the fellow Ewok's words and then suddenly, an Ewok battle cry from Hell filled the room. The Ewok charged forward, completely defenseless as he intended to pummel this Ewok shaman into a bloody, furry pulp. Of course, he'd most likely be stopped but regardless, Snarykk was hellbent on making [member="Warok the Defiler"] face the Ewok inquisition!

The Necromancer of Ziost looked amused at the rushed charge of his cousin. Once, years ago, he might have feared fellow Ewok.

No longer.

A simple gesture of the paw and a single word in the ancient tongue, "Odojinya."

A lattice work of red energy sprung up all around [member="Snarykk"], attempting to enfold him in a cage of crackling crimson lightning that would sap his strength from him and leave him kneeling on the floor.

[Why do you fight me, Lost One?]

Snarykk

He squealed as he was stopped dead in his tracks, screeching in pure terror as the scarlet energy cage quickly formed around him. The once angry and fierce Ewok was now on his knees, whimpering and crying in front of [member="Warok the Defiler"]. He attempted to thrash, kick, and do whatever he could to escape this demonic barrier but it was no use: He was trapped. Slowly, he directed his attention to the Ewok upon the stone throne, shaking his head in anger. He was completely at Warok's mercy.

After all, despite all his rage he was still just an Ewok in a cage.

A cruel, disgusted gaze ran over the terrified thing within the cage. The crackling red strands making up the bars of the cage undulated like sustained bolts of lightning. It just existed there, unable to even answer his question.

Warok had no use for such beings. It would either prove it had intelligence, or serve him in undeath like the others.

He waved a paw in exasperation. The shimmering strands of energy imprisoning [member="Snarykk"] vanished and two of the revenant stepped forward, hands outstretched, as if to seize the Ewok.

[Speak, or die.]

Snarykk

The Ewok squealed, shaking his head in complete terror as he crawled backwards, still shaking as the Undead abominations slowly approached him. With a panicked gasp, he pulled himself to his feet and shook his head. "I am Snarykk!", the creature squealed in Ewokese as it introduced himself, it's speech high-pitched and panicked. "I mean no harm!"

(I apologize for the short post)

Warok held up a paw, stopping the undead from seizing the hapless 'Wok.

[Snarykk, good, good. My name is Warok, though the Endor Shamans gave me another.]

Leaning forward in the stone throne, the necromancer grinned, exposing blocky teeth like tombstones.

[The Defiler.]

A flick of the wrist sent a bone gnawed clean of meat skittering across the floor to join with many others.

[Many moons have passed since I spoke with mortal last. Tell me your story. Entertain me.]

[member="Snarykk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom