Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There Has Been An Awakening

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Asterion simply raised his brow a little at the brief run down from Nimue. It sounded the same - tyranny, war and people vying for control in moves that rippled across planets. It would now be a matter of time until the next one, where new bodies would come forward and old ones would fade away. He had faded once.

"Sounds fantastic," he mumbled, clearly unimpressed at the little he had missed.

Stretching his arms out, he leant forward and took the hilt; a cross-guard proving effective to protect the hand from laceration. He tossed it between his hands, judging the weight and grip. His nod told her this was an impressed Sith.

"You don't see many with the cross-guard now, Empress," he said, handing it back, "but you've done a good job. Nice work."

He stood, a little tender.

"If I can use your refresher, and anything you've got sharp enough to help with these," hand to his beard, "I'd appreciate it. And possibly a soak, if that's not too much to ask. And I can do that myself, don't worry."

A little grin touched his lips.

[member="Nimue Stormson"]

His comments about her saber were enough to make her overlook his reaction to her talk of war. It was true the cross-guard was not a usual style, which was why she wanted it. She wanted a weapon to stand out more than others, and because it reflected the more traditional steel sword her people used in battle. Once he finished and asked where to go to freshen up and shave and all Nimue only pointed to a smaller doorway in the room. It lead to a bathroom where he would find everything he needed. She merely waited until he said so before letting him have his privacy. She would await at his door until he was ready to come out.​
[member="Asterion"]​

Stephanie Swail

With a nod, he moved carefully into the refresher and whistled silently at the array of products for all sexes - lotions, creams, blades, gels and scissors. Looking around to find his way, and select what he needed, the Minotaur gently turned on the hot water and peeled off his cowl and then his top robe.

His torso was in fair shape and devoid of wounds or cuts or bruises - the perks of being away from battle for so long. Taking scissors, creams and razors, he let the hot water rise and the steam almost cleanse his face as he set to work.

"You mentioned you were the victim of an uprising or something?"

The scissors began their job.

"I remember telling you people without power would do anything they could to get it - seems they saw the power in you and wanted it for themselves. How did you fare when the pressure was on?"

The water was hot and soothing, and he worked and listened.

"Situations and attitudes change when your people are at war." she called to him while leaning outside the door. "Magic ay have been forbidden for a time but when I used it to save those who I could my people saw me as a more malevolent ruler than those who wanted to enforce the old ways. In truth this war had proven to be something of a silver lining in my plans. Now the remaining people want the galaxy to accept Effekt, and I've been graced with their forgiveness for hiding my power for so long. It's a good thing I had better control, thanks to those like you."
As she finished she looked back towards the door, trying to see if she could sneak even the tiniest peek inside. Like she could resist the opportunity?
[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

The hair collected and fell to the floor, making Asterion look a little more human. With a twist of the neck one way and a turn the other, he gradually cut the hair short enough as he had before to then take the gel and apply it to a wet, warm face. The water splashed down over his torso, and he exhaled gently as he listened to her tale.

"Glad I could help. You had the fire in you, I just wafted the embers."

Next, as the blue gel softened the thick stubble, he took the blade to it with hot water, eyes flicking upwards in the mirror he looked through.

"I can see you. If you want to come in you only have to ask."

The blade came down over his cheek with a satisfying scrape.

Seeing she'd been caught she blushed, looking away and smiling while calling out "Sorry. Didn't want to impose." For a while she remained quiet, hearing whatever he may or may not have had to say about it, before following up with the question "So what became of you after we last saw each other? Did you just wind up on Teth or did you wander somewhere else?" She wanted to know in order to realize how lost or alone [member="Asterion"] was. For all she knew he did go straight to Teth after Effekt, making her all the more upset to know that she could've helped.

Stephanie Swail

He chuckled behind the blade, working over the gel and getting rid of the remaining hair and stubble. There was some wonderful products here - soothing, moisturising and a hint of fragrance. Not suitable for a broken Sith, but this was a new era after all.

"I made a few bad choices, thinking I could mould others into something like myself - but when you are asked the question of what you are, and you don't even know, the whole plan falls apart."

Hot waster washed over his face, and he took some deep breaths and felt near-human again, cleaner and more alive. Asterion began cleaning the workstation and refresher.

"I was on Teth soon after I left you, and with only a few stops to other planets after that, the old bunker became my home. I just didn't have the energy or the fire to face the galaxy because I couldn't face myself. The scar is a nice reminder of a child who broke the Minotaur and was the only person to tap into my heart."

He flicked his eyes quickly to the mirror.

"Not like that, don't worry."

Finishing up, he threw on his white vest and turned, walking to the door and offered a more confident smile. His stubble was managed, trimmed and moulded to his jawline as it had been before to those who knew him.

"How's this?" He gave a little serious pose for her.

4153d9390163b6fc96034fef586f4ecd.jpg

At least [member="Asterion"] didn't go straight to Teth, a worry off Nimue's mind. Even still the fact he wound up there after being broken by a child getting the better of him seemed both sorrowful and yet pathetic. Of course Nimue wouldn't say anything, especially when he's used the phrase "tap into my heart" to describe the child. At least he confirmed it wasn't "that way". She sighed after hearing that before he finally stepped out. She was taken back for a moment, finally seeing the more familiar face of the strong Sith warrior she had met all that time ago. She blushed when he gave his pose and looked at her, only to try and shake it off to keep up an appearance.​
"Far more appropriate." she said with a smirk. "You look more like yourself with each passing moment."

Stephanie Swail

Her feelings radiated more than she possibly thought; Asterion picked up on her aura quickly enough to know she was probably judging him. However he wasn't in a place to comment, or judge himself. It was this he had come to expect. Moving past her, we held the small towel in his hand and walked to the main hold.

"So, Empress, what's your plan now you've hooked me this far? Are you disappointed yet or have we got some work to do on your planet?"

As Nimue followed [member="Asterion"] his mention of plans made her hesitant at first. She did have plans, but some she could not tell him about. At least not yet. It was a matter of time and patience until it was ready. She did, however, answer with "My planet still has it's problems as any other does. But the larger details and worries are gone. A more-or-less peace has been brought. However for you I can think of a few tasks. Among them being that...well....I could always use another combat lesson or two." Her tone was a little more flirtatious than anything else when she mentioned it. "Apart from that my own warriors could use the experience as well. They're not exactly as elegant in battle as you or me. More head on battle-hardened berserk types."

Stephanie Swail

With a subtle raise of the eyes, Asterion nodded.

"I'll need to make sure I'm still the warrior I once was, the one who helped you. If you can give me some time and resources, or even this Primeval group can that you speak of, then I should be ok. I'll be happy to help train you. I relish the challenge. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two."

He dropped the towel and walked up to the Empress, looking her face over quickly, seeing a little fire in her eyes.

"So what are you lacking in combat wise since technically you're an equal rank as me? Speed? Strength? Stamina?"

Nimue had broken a smirk on her face yet again from his comment. It was more a reaction to both things he said, both about being a warrior and how she would teach him a few things. [member="Asterion"] still doubted himself but she didn't, no matter how low he felt she still held that he was a strong warrior. But in terms of her teaching him anything she wasn't sure that was needed. While they were both considered Knight ranks in thier own regards for Nimue it was more thanks to her skills in both the Force and in magic. Yes she had a blade and yes she could wielded it but she still felt the need to be better at it compared to anything else. She wanted to be better at a lot of things, hopefully reaching the rank of 'Master' in the future. Hopefully both she and Asterion would find help from the Primeval to see both of their wishes a possibility.
When he'd asked what she could teach him she smirked, her finger come up and trailing from his shoulder down his chest, feeling his broad muscles, while saying "I'm very quick, both in mind and body. Strength is nothing some an empress need worry too much about. Stamina...perhaps I could use an opinion about it. Can you help with that?" she smirked and winked to hi, her green colored lips almost beckoning.

Stephanie Swail

For a moment, he wasn't himself - feeling urges and thoughts he hadn't before. Women had come and passed by both as allies and enemies but he had never saw them as anything more than that, but Nimue had tapped into him at his weakenst and most vulnerable, and was willing to shape him in a way he probably needed.

He slid a hand around her waist, flexing his hands on her hips, the royal material soft under his fingers.

"I can think of a few things."

Asterion moved forward and kissed her green lips, full and moist, with a tenderness she may not have expected. This was uncertain ground for him, and even her company was probably not without personal motive. But he had missed company, and to some extent had missed her.

Nimue's little advances had finally drawn [member="Asterion"] in. She smiled at he kissed her, finally knowing that she'd reached him. Her hands were around his neck and one leg had reached up to wrap around his waist as they stood there embracing one another. Out of any she'd ever laid with for some reason this one had her all the more excited. She wasn't sure why, given that there were just as attractive men, and beautiful women, who'd shared a night with her. This was different. Why? She didn't know. And for now she didn't care. As she continued to kiss she found herself moving back all the more towards the bed, undoing one strap of her dress or reaching down for his belt in the commotion. All the while trying to keep her lips locked with his.

Stephanie Swail

Keeping his lips on hers, her taste was all woman and she had strength of one under a full body. His hand held her waist as he allowed hers to wander, and she reached the bunk of her ship, Asterion pulled back and stopped, licking his lower lip lightly.

"I know I'm a little out of touch, but if you're playing me for your own gain, you'd do best to be upfront with me."

While not the most enticing of words, he was still wary and still not used to being around people. But those he had been around hadn't left a good track record with him. Even though she had everything he could want, and was aligned to cause similar to his, he still had his guard up.

When [member="Asterion"] pulled away Nimue's lips had actually followed before stopping. She realized he was hesitant about something before he asked if this was all just for some personal gain. While she did look a bit hurt by that she didn't let go of him, more a sign of trying to show she wasn't hurt. In fact she understood.
Sighing she said "I know I've not exactly been the the most upfront person. And yes, I'll admit I've used people, but this is different. I...think of you far differently than that, Asterion. I mean it."
Her jade green eyes that often held a hint of coy content or devious mischief were far more sympathetic now. She was trying to prove how honest she was, despite not being fully upfront with him. Her one secret she still had to keep, but that was all. Anything else she was honest about.

Stephanie Swail

He brought up a hand and traced it down her hair, under her jaw and down her shoulders, her ribs and to her side again; his eyes followed his hand as he spoke.

"There's something hiding in there you're not telling me, but I know you will. In time. If we can make this work...I will try. I want to be me again, and if we can find purpose, then nothing and no one will try to stand before you again because I'll be right beside you."

Leaning forward, he moved to kiss her jawline and neck, a feral hunger burning inside him at the touch of a real woman, as he pulled her closer gently.

His words were all the more a comfort. At least he wouldn't pry any further. Nimue didn't have the heart to tell him yet. It needed time. Everything did. But until they she would enjoy this moment. As he began to kiss at her neck she gasped, her hands reaching up and seizing his hair, the other trying to support on his back. Her leg came up against, wrapping around his waist. Soon enough the weight pulled them both back onto the bunk. And from there....pure passion and pleasure. Nimue had never felt more alive. He was glorious. She enjoyed every minute of it. And to think only within the confines of a shuttle had this been done, when anyone else she would bring into her bedroom on her planet. An enticement here and there, yet now she was the one being enticed. She wanted him to stay with her. She needed him to be there from here on out. She wanted him in her life.
[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

The sheets were soft on his skin, as was her flesh wrapped around his. Resting his head on a folded arm resting behind on the basic pillow for the basic bunk that had allowed them to give in to their passion, Asterion looked up at the ceiling. Nothing in particular took his fancy, but his other arm was wrapped around Nimue; Empress of Effekt.

Her dark hair trailed her naked body, covered discreetly by the sheets, and their clothes were as they left them, mixed on the floor. To say that making love was something he was knowledgeable at would be a lie, but he knew when he felt a passion and a lust; Nimue had that feeling too it was clear.

After so long with the ghostly quiet corridors of the Sith bunker and his own mind for company, Asterion felt relieved Nimue had come to find him. He owed her; he wasn't the man that had left her. He wasn't the man he had been at all and now was time to re-mould himself in order to survive, to live and be someone. If he could do it with her, it would be nothing but a bonus and something he would fight for.

"I'm glad you didn't give up on me."

He turned and kissed the top of her head.

Turning to face him after his comment she smiled as he kissed her forehead. She looked up and gave a sleepy "And I never will." before passing out to sleep. She rested her head near his while the silent hum of the ship seemed to help. It would still be a while before they would reach Effekt and, by extension, would bring [member="Asterion"] closer to joining the Primeval. As a member herself, and a powerful one, she would put in the best of words for the now resurrected Sith knight. She wanted to be with him through good or bad and, most of all, bed the one to tell hi of her secret. One she knew would change his life as she did his, but that would wait. Everything just needed time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom