Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Yaim'la

Status
Not open for further replies.
nostromo.jpg

Image Credit: The Nostromo, from Alien
Intent: Contracted here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/9717-ships-designed-built-too/
Development Thread: No

Manufacturer: Silk Holdings
Model: Tempus Ardet-class bulk freighter
Affiliation: @Basaba Willamena
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel hull, transparisteel viewports
Description: The Yaim'la was contracted as a personal transport for a high-ranking Mandalorian officer and clan chief. Identical in appearance and sensor profile to a stock model, it is a mobile base of operations for Basaba and a few members of her clan. The most significant improvements include military-grade shielding, slightly improved firepower, and a very quick hyperdrive. Heavy automation allows solo operation, assuming a significant complement of astromech droids.

Classification: Bulk Freighter
Role: Personal Transport
Height: 72.5m
Width: 164.6m
Length: 243.8m
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Solar Ionization Reactor
Hyperdrive Rating: 1
Minimum Crew: 1, plus 8 astromech droids
Optimal Crew: 10, plus 8 astromech droids
Armaments:

• Dual Turbolaser Turret (2, ventral)
  • Automated Point-Defense Emplacement (6)
  • Tractor Beam (2)
Hangar:
Non-Combative Attachments:
  • Navigational computer
  • Military-grade ray/particle shield generator
  • Kolto tank (2)
  • Machine shop (able to repair personal armor and weapons, and fabricate simple armor and weapons, such as basic blasters and blades - cannot work beskar)
  • Armory (able to outfit 36 squad members with standard Mandalorian faction weaponry)
Passenger Capacity: 100
Cargo Capacity: 80,000 metric tons
Consumables: 6 months
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 5

@[member="Jorus Merrill"]

This certainly pushes the envelop a bit as far as personal transports and what they can have. I appreciate that this does not have anywhere close to the number of guns an equivalent military ship would have. That fact alone grants a fair-bit of leeway as far as what I'd be comfortable with.

Only little thing that I'd like addressing is this machine shop and what it's capable of doing/producing. Do that for me and I think this'll be ready for approving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom