Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The XR-18 Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.
13_05_48_855_GunRender_1.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Side arm
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: Slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: 6 shots that could be diverse
  • Reload Speed: Very Slow, each shot is loaded manually
  • Effective Range: Average
  • Rate of Fire: Very Fast
  • Stopping Power: High
  • Recoil: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES

Strengths:

• A multipurpose Revolver: It is a revolver that can be loaded with different kinds of bullets at once, including, an explosive shell (Limited), a Heavy Shell (Can pierce through vehicle armor at close range), taser (will shock an enemy, but cannot pierce through armor) and a tracker (Sticky)
  • Can be rapid fired: By a trained professional the revolver can fire like an automatic, by slamming the hammer back rapidly.
Weaknesses:
  • Small Clip: the pistol can hold up to 6 shots
  • Hammer Fired: It can only be fired after the hammer is cocked back, and can be slow if unclean
  • Drop-off: The Bullets fired aren't the fastest, they will start going towards the ground if it is aimed at something in the sky, maximum range of 50 meters (Explosive), 200 meters (Heavy), 20 meters (tracker), and 5 meters (taser)
  • Explosive Shells: The explosive shells in the revolver are highly experimental, and they have blown up in the gun from a violent shake, there isn't a high chance but it's still there
  • No "Quick Clips": the revolver cannot be speed loaded, each shot is individually loaded.

Range: The Range: of the Taser and tracker are very close range, all others are average

DESCRIPTION

Renn won the rusted prototype of the pistol in a card game, he then decided to clean and modify it. It is used for medium range combat and anti-ground vehicle. He uses it against bunkers and anyone who runs to tase them, and track vehicles. The revolver really shines when it has its Heavy round. It is a small shot that is as strong as many sniper shots, known to punch holes in heavy armor at close range, and puncture it at farther ranges. He likes to slam fire 6 heavy shots into targets, which is impossible to survive, they tear people apart.

Good morning/Afternoon/Evening, [member="Renn Garrick"]. First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to use the Factory! I will be working with you through the approval process and hopefully this will go quickly and painlessly so we can get you the firearm you desire

Renn Garrick said:
Manufacturer: Renn Garrick
Please be sure to link the manufacturer of the technology

Renn Garrick said:
Size: Longer than a Westar pistol, but not much
Please use one of the sizes provided in the available templates
  • Size: (Please choose a size between Very Small, Small, Average, Large, Very Large and Extreme.)
Also please be sure to include the following information from the available template as well
  • Ammunition Type: (List the ammunition type: Power cell, gas canister, slugs, etc.)
  • Ammunition Capacity: (List the ammunition capacity. The more powerful the weapon, the lower the magazine capacity is likely to be.)

• Reload Speed: (How quickly the weapon can be reloaded. Choose from None, Very Slow, Slow, Average, Fast, Very Fast and Extreme.)
  • Effective Range: (Effective range in relation to the weapon type. Remember that a carbine will have a longer range than a pistol, an assault rifle longer range than a carbine, and a sniper rifle longer than an assault rifle. Choose from Point Blank, Personal, Average, Long Range, Battlefield, and Extreme. Battlefield and Extreme will require justification in strengths and weaknesses.)
  • Rate of Fire: (How quickly the weapon fires. Choose from Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, and Extreme. Very High and Extreme will require justification in the strengths and weaknesses.)
  • Stopping Power: (How powerful the weapon is, in relation to its class. Choose from Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, and Extreme. Very High and Extreme will require justification in strengths and weaknesses.)
  • Recoil: (How much recoil does the weapon have? Generally speaking, the lighter the weapon and the more stopping power it has, the more recoil it will have. Also, certain types of weapons will not have recoil. Choose from None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, and Extreme.)
The template is available here:
Templates[/URL]

If you need any clarification or assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Manufacturer: Renn Garrick (http://starwarsrp.net/user/21902-renn-garrick/)
Size: Large
Ammunition Type: Loaded Rounds, basically bullets but Star Wars
Ammunition Capacity: (List the ammunition capacity. 6 shots that could be diverse
Reload Speed: Very Slow, each shot is loaded manually
Effective Range: Heavy, average, Explosive, personal, taser, Personal, Tracker Personal
Rate of Fire: Very Fast to someone who knows how to use it, very low to a less experienced person
Stopping Power: Explosive, high, Heavy, high, Taser, low, and tracker is none
Recoil: Explosive, very high, Heavy, average, Taser, very low, Tracker, very low

[member="Alden Akaran"]

Affiliation: Unique to Renn’s Arsenal
Modularity: Cannot be modified, but can be taken apart to clean
Production: Unique

[member="Renn Garrick"]

Thanks for providing the info, but if you would be so kind as to edit your sub to include this, it would be greatly appreciated. If you need any assistance with this, please do not hesitate to reach out to me

Thanks, [member="Renn Garrick"]!

Renn Garrick said:
Primary Source: Sci-fi Revolver
Unless you are basing this weapon's stats off a a previously accepted concept/design, this is not necessary. Instead, you can just leave this area as "N/A"

Renn Garrick said:
This still needs to be linked. You can either do this by linking the character creation sheet or simply by using the mention system (the same thin you do to tag me when you have made edits).

Renn Garrick said:
Modularity: Yes, for cleaning
This particular point is for if the weapon system has exchangeable parts beyond ammunition or what not. For instance a rifle might be modular for an exchangeable scope or grip; a lightsaber for the crystal or lenses used to focus the blade. You can just mark this as a simple yes/no, you do not have to get into the knitty-gritty detail here.

Renn Garrick said:
Ammunition Type: Loaded Rounds, basically bullets but Star Wars
These rounds are known as "slugs" and are use for Slugthrower weapons. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Slug

Renn Garrick said:
Effective Range: Heavy, average, Explosive, personal, taser, Personal, Tracker Personal
Please use the ranges offered in the template. And please be sure to pick just one of the available ratings. Circumstantial instances that effect ratings can be included in strengths/weaknesses or the description

Renn Garrick said:
Rate of Fire: Very Fast to someone who knows how to use it, very low to a less experienced person
Please just pick one of the available ratings from the template

Renn Garrick said:
Recoil: Explosive, very high, Heavy, average, Taser, very low, Tracker, very low
Again, please just choose 1 rating available through the template. In this case i would suggest using the standard slug shot to rate here and include circumstantial recoil ratings in the description

[member="Renn Garrick"], there is no reason to apologize at all. This is why I have this shiny purple name so i can lend my assistance in the factory and help writer's such as yourself try and make the best additions to this Universe we love so much as best we are able. And besides, edits and all this is all just part of the process and I have no doubt that soon enough you'll be posting subs in here where we don't need to do anything at all besides slap a big, fat "Approved" stamp on them.

But for now, i do have a couple more things for you

Renn Garrick said:
Stopping Power: Explosive, high, Heavy, high, Taser, low, and tracker is none
I understand what you're trying to do here, but please select just the rating that would apply for firing standard slugs from this weapon since it have variable ammunition layouts. I'd suggest simply detailing the differences in recoil based on ammunition type used in the description. If you can do this it will be greatly appreciated.

Also if you would be so kind as to format the layout of this sub to mirror the Template to include the section headers it would greatly be appreciated to help with flow of the submission as well as to ensure nothing is missed. I know it seems a bit tedious, but it proves wonders in the long run. I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom