Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The WOW Signal

Verim Lahn

Lord of Dark Fire (Dark Lord of Fire)
Verim looked up and stared directly the Predor's chest. The Epicanthix was not going to chance enraging the Rakata by looking at his face. I would consider "primitive" to be quite an understatement, my lord. I have answered the call because I still believe that the Rakata are the rightful rulers of the galaxy and that the Dark Jedi who have tried to take your place time and again need to be reminded of their former masters. I also believe that you need someone to help you understand what has happened in this galaxy since your...disappearance.

Verim stopped, and looked around him. Hopefully this supposed king would accept his help. He also hoped that the Predor remembered that the "primitive" being in front of him was a prophet.

The Reclaiming One

Conqueror of Worlds and Destroyer of Lesser Beings
He looked at the human, his red eyes studying every inch of him...the man would not look him in the eyes, already the Predor liked him. He was submissive, yet he talked as if to spare himself from slavery. He also spoke as if he wished to help strike down those who think they have seen the last of the Rakata and have tried to take their place...very interesting

"You called yourself a prophet...have you prophesied my return?"

Verim Lahn

Verim moved cautiously forward, but hardly a third of a meter. Not exactly of your return, my lord. But I have seen visions and prophesied of the Rakata ruling the galaxy once again. Though I have heard ancient prophecies of your return.

The Reclaiming One

Conqueror of Worlds and Destroyer of Lesser Beings
The Predor nodded, delighted that there was a slim few who still remembered who were rightfully here to rule "You have peaked my interest, primitive prophet. If what you say is true and you can foresee what is to come, then you may be of use. Tell me, how do you plan on making yourself useful to my mighty armies?"

Verim Lahn

Verim smiled slightly. Well my lord, is the power of the Force used by your people again? Verim had heard stories that the Rakata had lost their use of the Force long before they disappeared from the galaxy. His desire was to see the Rakata returned to their former abilities, even if only for a time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom