Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species The Worgians

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Reaper

leave no one behind
Name: Worgians
17977-werewolf-warrior-1680x1050-fantasy-wallpaper.jpg

Designation: Sentients

Homeworld: They are nomads and warmongers. Their planet got toxic of all the battles between the race and they basically destroyed their own home and that was several millennia ago, they travel the space in search of a home were they could live and start over.

Language: Wirganien, mostly sounds like growls like wookies, but they can learn different languages if necessary

Average height of adults: 2-3 meters high

Skin color: different kinds of colors between brown, silver, white, black.

Hair color: there fur has the same kind of color as their skin.

Breathes: they can adept to any atmosfear but they cant live on a planet thats over type I since they will choke to death if they stay on a planet for to long that does not have type I.

Strengths: masters of hunting, they are adaptable to any situation, they have great instincts, strength, agility, and speed. They are telepathic so they can speak with their own kin.

Weaknesses: when they get into a rage they are hard to stop and will kill anything that gets in the way, friend or foe. They have a problem to trust races since they are used to keep to them self, they are warmongers and mostly that is their weakness since they search for battle. They have special spots where they are weak, there legs if you damage there legs they are weakened severely and on the back.

Distinctions: there body is muscular and have the similarity to wolves except that they can stand on two feet. They have strong fysik, since they are mostly beasts so they still have their animal instincts. Their facial structure is formed like a wolf. They have 5 fingers as well as toes so that is there humanoid like appearance. They have a tail and their body is covered with fur.

Average Lifespan: 100 years of lifespan

Races: there are two subspecies, one that looks like a humanoid fox, and the other a coyote and they are named Walgines. Since these are the lesser species of the Worgians race they are often trained for scouting and assassination meanwhile the stronger kind called Worgs are the apex and are the berserkers and foot soldiers. They are a proud race and does not let anyone get in there way.

Estimated Population: there about 40000 Worgians since the war between on their planet long forgotten.

Diet: mostly meat.

Communication: they talk thro sounds like growling mostly and when they talk with other races they have kind of very deep and smooth way of talking

Culture: they have a kind of a democracy and are lead by the eldest and most experienced of the Worgian race. They have a sort of tradition when Worgians get into the maturity state they get comes to the maturity state they are sent to a planet to hunt at least 10-15 creatures of any kind and take trophies from what they hunted and bring it back to show there worth. They everyday life is mostly training close combat how to forge weapon and to use there instincts and strengths to the fullest, the female Worgians takes care of the children and as well trains with the males. The Worgians believe in a place that they go to after death, they call it Lucus and the worgians believe that when they have showed prowess in combat and die they will go to this place and live after death. If they do not show they are worthy the ones that fail in combat or in life will be sent to place after death they call it barathrum, where the ones, that does not show prowess in combat, will awaken in this dark place and fight forever against endless hordes of enemies and be punished with every kind of death there is. All Worgians will when they die will be chosen, if they did good in their life and showed prowess in combat they will be send to Lucus, if they haven't and failed in combat they will be thrown to barathrum. Worgians call this place Seligo and that all Worgians hope to make it to Lucus. They do festivals to celebrate young Worgians that have succeeded in their trial there for they celebrate for three days with food and drinks non stop. Everyone puts on there finest clothes on and have feast in their honor. They Worship four gods that the Worgians believe in made all of the races in space. Anima the god of life and lord of Lucus, Create the god of creation and supreme lord of all the gods and world, Obitus the god of death and lord of barathrum and Fas the god of destiny and lord of Seligo.

Technology level: they have a pretty good technology level but compered to the sith and the republic there technology level is lesser but they are masters of forging swords since they don't use any other then shields, swords and bows and of course there own claws and fangs. They make their weapons with durasteel that is an extremely strong versatile metal alloy made out of cranium, commit, carbon, meleenium, neutronium and zersium. They trade with the night sisters and learned how the make there energy bows and how to use the plasma arrow and bow string, there is a grip in the middle of the bowstring so they won't get hurt by it since its made out of pure plasma. Their shield are made as well as the same metal as the swords, They use this Metal to construct their ships hull and weapons. They have forges inside that has two kinds of pools one with fire and the second with ice making the Durasteel harden at faster rate and become a good component for the weapons, bows and shields. By other races they think the Worgians are primitive since they use bows, shields and sword but for the Worgians its a way to show that they are stronger and don't need to use very high tech weapons to be able to win a battle since they think that a cowards and weaklings that use them as well they a have made a rule that they will never use anything that was able to use with just a button after the great war on the planet.

General behavior: they rather stay away from other races but time to time they come to a city to refill supplies. They act calmly but if you angry them or annoy them you better get ready to run since they will rip you apart. They are sociable with in their own race and the night sisters.

History: once this proud race lived in harmony in a world that was filled with wild life, forests, ice glaciers, mountains surrounded by woodlands, at that time these wolf like humanoid race lived in piece. The Worgians were separated into different clans and rarely talked to each other. Only on when there was a meeting between the chieftains of each clan. One meeting there was discussions about combining the clans but most chiften didn't like the idea about it. They came to a conclusion about trying 2 years and see how the clans combined would work. One year after they had the meeting most of the wild life got hunted down and eaten of the clans combined since there about a million of Worgians in one single tribe and they needed to hunt a lot more then they did when they were separated. Soon they were getting worried about the wild life on the planet would get extinct and soon the chieftains started to blame each other. Small fights started in clan and in time war. The clans had separated and soon started a war against each other destroying the planet and themselves. Thousands of years of battling against each other, between the years they started to get a lot more intelligent and started to create space ships, weapons, armor and other things that they could use against the other clans. They started to make bio nuclear weapons on each other taxing the atmosfär and making the planet radioactive and unstable. In the huge war, the chieftain concluded and stopped the war since they had had enough. Killing there own kin felt stupid to them and left the race and the planet scared and they made a rule to never use anything like that again and only use swords, shields and bow. They united the clans and left their planet in search for a new one but they did not know how unstable the planet was so they gathered so many of the Worgians as they could, but most of them could not make it since the planet was about burst. They lost half of the population when the planet got destroyed since they did not have enough ships to get everyone out. They still have arguments, but they combined themselves into a pack of the last Worgians hoping to start over. The information about their story was written in ancient scrolls. While the worgians were roaming around in space they got discovered by a Republic ship. When the republic ship asked the Worgians to make an alliance the worgians laughed at the question. They thought that the republic was lesser then themselves and denied the offer. This race don't stands in the war between the republic and the sith but they do enjoy jumping into the mist of battle attacking and scavenging what they can.

Notable Player-Characters: Leir'mal (one of my own characters)

Intent: the plan for this race is for them to find a new home and ether getting with an alliance with the sith or the galactic republic

Oh... Interesting.

They adapt to any atmosphere? How? Do they need oxygen? What about atmospehres with low oxygen? Or with none at all? Type I is normal, earth-like, Type II usually has trace amounts of dangerous gasses, or low amounts of oxygen- breath masks are sugested. Type III usualy has too low oxygen, poisonus gasses, etc, breath masks are required. Type IV is no atmosphere, basically the moon. They definitely wouldn't be able to survive in that, uunless they have a hard carpace like a Kel Dor, or something similer.

I'd like a few physical weaknesses, as all the weaknesses you stated are cultural ones and someone could just be a peace-loving Worgian and have no specie weaknesses.

J.Reaper said:
they are the only ones of there kind
When the template asks if the speice sis the only of their kind, they mean is there only one. So that line is confusing, as you say there is 4000.

J.Reaper said:
they dont have a specific religion but have a tradition to when a Worgian comes to the maturity state they are sent to a planet to hunt atleast 10-15 creatures of any kind and take trophies from what they hunted and bring it back to show there worth.
That part would go in culture.

J.Reaper said:
they talk thro sounds and telepatic to there own kin, no other race can here them except when the Worgiens actually talks
The Worgian telepathy should go ins trengths

You need a lot more on culture. More on everything abotu them. Their daily lives, their holidays if they have any, more about their leadership,. They are democratic nomads? More about pretty much everything.

J.Reaper said:
but they are tactical can even defeat a sith fleet
Rmoeve the 'can even defeat a sith fleet' part, if you would. Anything can defeat a sith fleet if they're tactical enough, Ewoks could. So it's not really relevant to the species.

I think it would take more then a year to drive all the wildlife on a planet nearly extinct, unless there were very few local wildlife to begin with...

How did they destroy the planet? It dosen't sound liek they had nuculear weapons, or planet-destroying weapons, capable of doing things like that.

Also, please proof-read for grammar and spelling a little bit, to make it easier to read. I'm one to talk. Lol.

Overall, it looks like you're putting a lot of work into this, it just needs a little more and you'll be good to go! :D

[member="J.Reaper"]

Alright! Let's see. :)

By designation, it means sentient (like a human), non-sentient (like a turtle), or Semi-sentient (like a chimp). These would be Sentient.

J.Reaper said:
they are telekinetic so they can speak with there own kin.
I believe you mean telepathic?

You mention lightsaber-proof materials in your technology section... those are restricted, meaning dev threads need to be done with them, etc. If they're nomadic, I don't see how they could have access to that much lightsaber-resistant material. Please remove that, or give a very good reason. I'd prefer the former.

Still, how did they destroy the planet?

Do those clarifications, clean up the submission with grammar and spelling errors a tad, and i'll see if there'sanything else.

This is looking like a fun species. Keep up the good work! :D

[member="J.Reaper"]

J.Reaper said:
Estimated Population: they are the only ones of there kind and they are nomads so they travel around in there ships looking for a new home. there about 40000 Worgians since the war between on there planet long forgotten.

This sentence still confuses me.

Mrrew said:
You need a lot more on culture. More on everything abotu them. Their daily lives, their holidays if they have any, more about their leadership,. They are democratic nomads? More about pretty much everything

>.> Well, as it can hold up to a lightsaber at all, that metal will still need a tech sub. I'm also confued as to where they get this metal if they're nomadic and don't stick around any one planet with said metal. Could you elaborate?

Also, would you mind if I put in some spaces so it's a little easier to read? :)

Tag me when you've done the edits.

[member="J.Reaper"]

You're still going to need more on culture- remember you're adding tot he lore of the site. What do they look for in a new world tro esttle on? Why haven't they already settled? Do they have any holidays? Do they have any festivals? Religions? Rituals? These are just suggestions to help if you don't have any ideas.

Some questions about the metal- if they're nomadic, how do they always stay close enough tot eh planet to harvest the metal? Also, no matter how much you describe it here, you'll need a submission in the technology factory for the metal. And you might need a planet submission for the planet the metal is harvested on too.

Everything else looks good- you're almost done!

[member="J.Reaper"]

@[member="J.Reaper"] - RIght, so what's the status of this submission? If there's no response, i'm going to go ahead and archive it for inactivity, inw hich case you can pull it out whenever you're ready. :)

[member="J.Reaper"] - Alright. You'll need a tech sub for the metal. For examples of similer submissions, you can look at Cryastium and Dunite.

For the culture, I get you want a nordic-like mythology, but as Earth, Earth's humans, and Thor and the like never existed in Star Wars, you'll have to make your own version, different gods, etc. Also, in case you didn't know, there's a species that also has beliefs based off Norse myth; The Valkyri.

So tag me when you've done that with the Culture, and either made the tech sub or removed mention of the metal. Thanks. :)

Culture's good, I like it, technology's good too 'cept two clarifications; 1.) Why the forge of ice? 2.) Bows with 'strings made of energy'? Well, one that would melt the arrow (unless it had an energy arrow too) and two you'll need to either make a tech sub or find a canon equilvlent of it since it's mentioned here, and then you should be good to be approved. :D

And do you mind if I clean it up, fix a few spelling errors and the like, once you're done? :)

[member="J.Reaper"]

Alright, you've made the edits I requested in PM too... Your atmosphere breathing type is basically the same as humans. :p

Thanks for continuing on this and not giving up- sorry for my endless requests for more edits. You get an approval stamp and a cookie.

Approved, pending secondary.

[member="J.Reaper"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom