Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Will of the Emperor

The Mouth
Shachath
The Wills
Will of Anaxes
Yzak Waltfeld [NPC of [member="Isamu Baelor"] ]​
Will of Atrisia
[member="Darth Mythos"]​

Will of Balmorra
[member="Viktor Alexander"]​

Will of Brokellia
[member="Darth Drethi"]​

Will of Byss
[member="Eske"]​

Will of Coruscant
[member="Matsu Xiangu"]​

Will of Csilla
[member="Cryax Bane"]​

Will of Empress Teta
[member="Enoch Zambrano"]​
Will of Fresia
[member="Drestope Rosuu"]​
Will of Glee Anselm
[member="Darth Pyrrhus"]​

Will of Kuat
[member="Cordelia deWinter"]​

Will of Prakith
[member="Darth Noxia"]​

Will of Rendili
[member="Darth Praelior"]​
Will of Taloraan
[member="Nerius"]​

Will of Tython
[member="Darth Carach"]​

The Will of the Emperor is the comprised of Imperial Governors, called Wills, who convene to create laws for the One Sith.​

To start your career in The Will, post here with the planet you wish to claim.​

General OOC Rules
  • You may only have one planet at a time.
  • In order to be considered active you must participate in all threads in which your Will is tagged by the Speaker. If you miss more than 3 threads, your seat will become vacant and your character will lose their right to rule that planet.
  • Go be naughty.
If you already rule a planet, you are automatically appointed HOWEVER if you do not want the responsibilities of a Will, but want to remain ruler of your planet let me know here.

Are knights allowed to be Wills and govern a planet?
If so I was wondering if I could possibly have the Will of Prakith, if it is unclaimed so far.

Ludolf Vaas said:
The implication seems to be that literally anyone can join up and claim a planet, regardless of rank or past RP.

The Wills are appointed by the Dark Lord. Since no one in the faction, but Faction Admins can RP the Dark Lord, there wouldn't be any RP involved in becoming a Will.

Wills are not sovereign rulers. They are the equivalent of planetary governors. The faction has always allowed planetary governor positions to be open to members.

Sage Bane said:
The Wills are appointed by the Dark Lord. Since no one in the faction, but Faction Admins can RP the Dark Lord, there wouldn't be any RP involved in becoming a Will. Wills are not sovereign rulers. They are the equivalent of planetary governors. The faction has always allowed planetary governor positions to be open to members.
Yes, Sage. I know. That was exactly what I was saying.

[member="Darth Venefica"]

Right, players can absolutely fill both positions, but my point above referred to the fact that the Will and the sovereign ruler are technically now two separate positions.

In the new system, Wills are intended to be political figures, whereas the sovereign rulers are more or less Sith royalty (ie., you and Matsu). You can also choose to fill the Will position yourself, but they aren't one and the same in theory.

For example, Cryax is the Will of Csilla, but he does not technically rule the planet. It is ruled by the Chiss Ascendancy, with Cryax representing the interests of the One Sith in the Chiss Parliament.

I think we're basically saying the same thing though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom