Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The White Truth

The planet of Rhen Var was cold, too cold, but Romeo found the cold welcoming as he felt the heat of his wounds pulse. Sol followed behind him as they walked through across the bridge while snow pelted them caught in the wind. Sol spoke up finally.

Oh this cold, I do not like it. Little Romeo, I do not think you should continue after this quest of the Lifewell Shard.

Romeo shook his head at the Lucent, watching as other;s backed away from the crystal spider.

"I have to do this Sol...I saw this on my path in the Weave. My thread glows as I hold this crystal on my person."

He could feel it pulse with the life energy trapped in it.

"This is my journey Sol, to ignore it is to ignore myself."

Romeo pushed through the door of the prison facility newly built on the planet, it was a few miles from the Citadel, and was housing only a few prisoners of the Silver Sanctum at the time. Inside he had to go through many different procedures to make sure he wasnt here to bust out someone, and to make sure who he said he was was true.

As they made they're way through the brightly lit prison, they found themselves at a door that lead to a interrogation room. It had two rooms, the one where Sol would watch Romeo, and the one that held the darksider. Taking a breath, Romeo entered the room where the darksider was held. Yellow eyes shot up at him with a evil smirk to add to it.

"I knew you were coming. Is my shard safe?"

The Vahla nodded at him as he patted his pocket.

"Right here. Safe and sound. What's your name? Why were you following me?"

The rogue Sith laughed as he smashed his face into the table, the Lucent in the other room flinching.

Why does he harm himself?

Romeo heard in his head.

"Impressive stuff right there. Who are you?"

Again he smashed his face into the table, his nose now broken with blood.

"Stop it you mad man!" Romeo's hand shot up while the force would grip his head tight and hold it back. The Sith's hands were changed, and bounded with force cuffs, but his head was not. Laughter erupted form the man's mouth.

"You only wish you knew what I knew." the man echoed out. Still laughing.

"That is why I am here. Where did you get this crystal?" Romeo asked again.

The Sith looked at Romeo, looked him in the eyes with the ugly yellow hue his possessed. His smiled crept to a a frown. His story began.

"I knew about the Lifewell, which I assume you already knew about. The Lucent behind the glass probably told you. Yea I know she's there."

Sol twitched at this, mandibles making a slight clicking sound.

"I was on Kathol, preying on them, watching searching on how to bring back the Ta-ree. I found myself, mind you, in front of the Lifewell, it's glorious hue shining absolution on me."

Romeo watched the Sith speak about this story on how he obtained the crystal shard.

"I cut a piece off with my lightsaber, same one I cut you wish. You see, the Lifewell could hold the life energy of the Kathol in it, this energy was converted into what was known as the Ta-ree. My hope was to trap a Kathol in this single shard."

Romeo let go of the man with the force and moved to the front of the table where he stood firm.

"Why not just trap them in the Lifewell instead?"

The man laughed.

"Cause they can get out when they feel like it. Plus, the Lifewell, probably, only creates a radius large enough to hold the use of Ta-ree int he Kathol system. I was hoping this shard with a trapped Kathol in it would allow me to use Ta-ree outside the system."

He halted the Sith with a wave. "So...there's a Kathol in this shard?" Romeo pulled the shard out of his pocket to present it. "How did you do that?"

The Sith smiled devilishly. "I killed him, and trapped his soul in it. Sith magic is something far more powerful than you could ever imagine...Jedi."

"I'm not a Jedi. How did you bind the soul to the shard?"

"The shard already can hold the energy of the Kathol in it, imbuing it with dark energy produced a lock on the shard, and only I can let the Kathol out to pass on."

Romeo gritted his teeth at the Sith as he continued on about his evil sorcery.

"Did it work?" he asked.

"Yes, yes it did. But to use Ta-ree you have to learn it."

Romeo hopped over the table to grab the Sith by the hair, it was long and curly with a brown color. "LET IT OUT!" he slammed his face into the table himself this time. More blood gushed out of the man's broken nose which was followed by more laughter. "No. My ancestors know how to use Ta-ree! I can tell you where to find the information on it....but your going to have to kill me first." Romeo shook the Sith's head. "Im not killing you. Let it out, now!" The Vahla sent a fist into his nose now, rage spewing out like a geyser. The man's evil deeds had to be punished, what he had done was unnatural. "Do it!"

The Sith continued to laugh as suddenly his hands were free of the force binders, and shackles. His own fist rose into Romeo's face, pushing him off as he fell to the floor in a hot flash of pain.

The Sith rose above Romeo, getting on top of him as his fist continued to smash into his face, his own nose gushed blood, but not yet broken. A fist met the precious wound that had been dealt, a howl a pain shot from Romeo's mouth. A click sound meant the door was now locked as the guards attempted to get in. "No one can save you now boy! If you wont kill me, I will kill you!" Suddenly the Sith was off, and Romeo was slung into a wall by an invisible hand. "I used the darkside to control where the soul went little one, I forced it into the Lifewell Shard, this is mine!!" he picked up the shard Romeo had dropped when jumping over the table.

Lighting began to course through Romeo's body as the Sith began to cast his evil powers upon his body. Screams, and yelps of hot pain escaped Romeo's mouth. "S-s-stop.." Romeo choke. The Sith didnt. "I know how to get it out, only me, it's mine boy! MINE! If only you had went for the kill!"

A hand slowly raised as Romeo attempted to fight back, he ignored the pain coursing through his body, and only listened to the hum of the threads within the Weave.

You must take action little Romeo.

The Lucent was telling him how to fight. As the force drew into Romeo, it was expelled out his hand, blasting the Sith. The lighting stopped as the Sith was blown back into the wall. He attempted to get back up, but Romeo continued to blast him again and again. "Let it out!" He repeated over and over again.tears poured down his eyes in sorrow for the poor soul trapped in the crystal.

Without realizing it, the Sith was dead. Neck broken, including many other bones in his body from the blasts of the force crushing him.

Finally the guards came in as Romeo slumped to the floor, Sol was right behind them to check on Romeo as the guards checked the Sith. "He's...dead." he spoke out to the guards. They nodded at each other. Blood soaked, and sore all over, Romeo arose from his slump with the help of Sol.

Relax, dont push yourself. It's okay.

She continued to care for him. Romeo's breathing was heavy, and deep. Anger, and sorrow still very much alive in his soul. "Now we can't get it out. I We dont even know how to get it out now."

Minutes later, Romeo was getting treated in the med bay of his ship, the crystal was returned to him, and his lead to the quest of the Lifewell Shard now dead. A sigh breathed out his mouth as he flinched slightly from the Bacta applied to his wounds once more, and his bloody nose cleaned up. Sol was doing all this, the Lucent acted more like a mother.

You did the right thing Romeo, let this be. There is nothing you can do about it now. The Sith's dark magic had made it captive, but at least now it was a caring owner. The Weave will twist it's thread with yours. You shall become one, attuned to one another.

Romeo looked at the Lucent as she care for him, his mouth opened to speak but closed in thinking better. "I just wished we could do more for it. But it burns so brightly with life in the Weave...like it is happy?"

The crystal spider nodded slightly, spinning a silk around his ribs as a makeshift support.

It knows you care, and thus it does not mind you now possess it. Better you than the evil man. Crawler, you did well today. You have shown me it is almost time to let you become a Spinner of the Weave. Let it be known today, Romeo Sin is Weave Guardian. A noble title for a noble heart.

Days later, Romeo got a report from Rhen Var, the Sith had on him a holocron, nothing major, but a recording of himself explaining where to get to the Ancestor's Scripture, a thing that would show Romeo how to use Ta-ree. Romeo sighed as they were a bit ways away from the planet, and decided to have it delivered to his place on Ossus. Sol was still with him, along a few other higher ranks within the Lucent's aspect on the force. They were preparing him a ceremony.

In the back of Romeo's mind he pondered what to do with the Lifewell Shard, unsure if it was okay to use it as morally, it seemed wrong. Romeo swore when he talked to the shard it glowed brighter, and got warmer. Sometimes, he thought, he could even hear it talk. The more time he spent with it, the more the Weave threaded the two together. he rubbed the smooth colorful stone in his hand. "No one will ever hurt you, I promise."

I know.

He swore it said back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom