Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The White Flash

(WIP)
➤Holocron Active...

➤please enter passcode...
☲☱☴☵☶☳☷☰

➤passcode Accepted...

➤Welcome Dark Lord Sigus

➤Would you like a new entry?Y/N

➤Y

➤Entry date: Missing
➤Location: Missing
➤Hyperspace coordinates: Unknown...
My name is Sigus Vesiff, I am the emperors wrath and today a proud father. My son was born to day of my wife Saria she is a jedi and no doubt under exile for her condition. The dark council has sensed it inside me I cannot hide these secrets for much longer my son and wife are in danger i must get them somewhere safe. >End log<

➤Holocron Deactivated

➤➤Holocron Active...

➤please enter passcode...
☲☱☴☵☶☳☷☰

➤passcode Accepted...

➤Welcome Miss Saria

➤Would you like a new entry?Y/N

➤Y

➤Location: Hoth planetary system
➤Hyperspace coordinates: K-18

It's been a few weeks now since Sigus left myself and Pravus on Hoth i can only hope that this cave will hide us from the jedi and sith coming to get us. I trust Sigus' judgment but i fear ive already lost him i cant sense him im hoping its just our new home blocking me from doing so. Pravus seems to enjoy the frigid weather of this planet, I guess itll be good for him since hell be here for a while.

➤New entry

➤Location: Hoth planetary system
➤Hyperspace coordinates: K-18

I fear my time is coming to an end soon there is a void in the force and my heart. I also fear Pravus may have lost his father and I the love of my life i can no longer feel his presence in the force. The worst may have happened and if thats true then Pravus will have no one and then our fears for him may become a reality but Sigus always said to have faith he is our son after all and we...

➤Connection interrupted
➤Ending entry

➤Rebooting...

➤Running systems check - clear

➤Please enter passcode...
☰☷☵☴☶☳☱☲

➤ERROR: wrong passcode

➤Please enter passcode...

➤Passcode bypass now activating bio analysis scanner...

➤...

➤...

➤Accepted

➤Welcome young lord Pravus

➤would you like to make a new entry?Y/N

➤Y

➤My mother has passed my father is gone... i have no one... the galaxy will burn by my hand...

➤Connection terminated...
➤ Holocron Locked

➤bypass lockdown

➤lockdown ended

➤opening new entry

*sniffing noises and barking in the background followed by crying and muffled scolding* this is Pravus Vesiff ive unlocked this holocron to continue the record my parents started. the last record did not end very well but things are different now i have Maria and Kori they-... they showed me that even though theyre physically gone those you love are always with the force im still on hoth, cold as a wampas balls here but things arent so bad i actually got a visitor he was nice but didnt stay long. Lets start by introducing Kori. say hi Kori, HI MISTER BLOCK! shes young and i have no idea where she came from but shes different i can never sense her but when shes nearby her presence is almost overwhelming like its pure force energy. but this is Maria shes my new wolf kath hound shes still just a puppy but shes strong enough to be full grown and mutated with rakghoul strength.

➤entry stopped

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom