Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA The Weekend

I'm gonna be out for pretty much the weekend. Got a load of work things over the next few days and a trip to the theatre booked in which has ended up being an all day event somehow. Should be back early hours Sunday so might drop a few posts Sunday but probably back to posting Monday.

This affects Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway - so posts with Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr , Revna Revna , Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , Trayze Tesar Trayze Tesar , Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen , Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis and probably some I'm missing.
Also affects Cairan Shannon Cairan Shannon - Jutteth Besadii Koragga Jutteth Besadii Koragga , Xander Draith Xander Draith & Korr Du Lac Korr Du Lac
And also Caden Evesa Caden Evesa - Darth Apophion Darth Apophion

I don't think I have anything outstanding in the Codex, but if I do please see Judah Lesan Judah Lesan or Srina Talon Srina Talon !

I'm most likely also going to be reachable over discord and probably still floating around on discord on my mobile so if anything comes up just drop me a message on there.

Toodle pip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom