Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Web

Marmora

M
Lady Mortis is looking to set up an information highway of sorts; or rather a web of information to keep up on what is going on in the galaxy and whom is doing what. It would be similar to the Bothan Spy Network; with the large difference being that she would be hording the information and using it to further herself and the Hapes Consortium.

What I am looking for, with lack of a better word; would be informants and agents to carry out 'The Spider Queen's' bidding. Likewise you wouldn't really receive much in the way of help from Lady Mortis beyond credits for information and the occasional prize, show of good faith, or present from her. If you're caught collecting information or setting up a portion or safe house for the web then you're on your own.

Any takers?

Marmora

M
That would be helpful. Though the majority of the information sought after is going to be from within the Republic.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Seilois is always open for hire for any job be it infilitration, information gathering, or removing a nuisance. All he demands is the proper payment in credits to ensure his loyalty. He will also happily sell information if the price is right.

As a Freelancer, he fits perfectly in a lot of what you are looking for.

Marmora

M
If you two don't mind then, I'll set something up for [member="Kung Seilois "]and [member="Popo"] unless each of you would prefer something separate.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Whatever works for you. I am the one being hired, so you choose the location and time. Hiring them together would be a smart move as it sends the message that they aren't your only source of information and so replaceable.

[member="Lady Mortis"]

Marmora

M
The thread is up.

[member="sabrina"] in response to your question. It depends on the information brought to Lady Mortis. This plan is really about gathering information for her use; so if its a I give you give that you're looking at, it's going to be dependent on the information given to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom