Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Volatile Waltz

FwmISe3.png

Coruscant, the jewel of the galaxy the shining city planet, from its northern most edge to its southern it was a place of great metal monoliths, rising from the ground as if defiance to the very heavens. The underground grew out of the cracked side walk like the jagged gap-toothed grin of an old junkie. The sole splash of colour in the grime came from the lurid graffiti and therefore the sidewalks were stricken by injection. From each lined entryway came the chopfallen stares of men and ladies in their pathetic cardboard sleeping luggage. From higher windows came the boom of sub-culture music. The hookers roamed the streets in their deficient outfits and high boots searching for work, their drug-addled bodies as skinny as pins, their cheekbones jutting out through pallid skin.

Cyborg, what does that mean and is there a line, being human with elements of droids. But when one is but brain and smatter in a shell of wrought metal, are you not droid with some human elements, I cannot sleep tonight under this dull purple sky. My eyes are closed to fend off the haze, the smog, that is irritating my eyes. My mind keeps spinning over the economy, power and wealth, and I wonder why we didn't see it for what it was years ago.

He moved with a lurch passing out and into an abandoned hover car storage facility, it was featureless all for but the graffiti marred walls that marked it as being in the lower section of coruscant. The great cyborg captain stood to his full height, the armour plates slid over each other in a 'thudum' that sounded his approach, his pointed digits and toes raking across the floor and adjacent walls leaving them imperfect with scratches. It calmed him to do so, for all he lost he had gained strength.

"I know you're there, you've been following me for some time. If it's you spice junkies trying to join my crew again, I told you to go to Cadan at the cantina, I don't handle recruitment."

[member="Furfur"] [member="Vaak Lest"] [member="Ace Thrakish"] [member="Jardo Snow"]​

Vaak Lest

A Kel-Dor that isn't a jedi
Suddenly, from around the corner, the kel dor ship captain Vaak Lest poked his head out from behind a pillar close to the cyborg. Is that thing talking to me?

"What are you talking about?" Lest asked, his voice deep and metallic through his mask. Typical day on coruscant for him. Can't find any work, Legacy is in the shop getting washed after flying through that debris field yesterday, and Vaak just got done having a drink at the local cantina with his rodian friend. He wished he would have invited him to come fly with him. The Legacy was getting lonely for Vaak.

Now here he stood in this abandoned, parking-garage like hovercar storage facility, apparently being mistaken for an enemy of this...this droid? No, alien? Whatever this thing was, he did look pretty creepy.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

Jardo stood, well crouched actually. He was just above the others, crouched upon a small walkway. He hadn't been following the cyborg on purpose, they just happened to be going the same way. Then the Kel Dor got involved and Jardo smiled. He wanted to see how this one played out.

Jardo rubbed the hilt of his new lightsaber, Drakton and he also made sure that his refurbished Sith Hidden Blade was secure on his wrist. He wasn't sure how this would play out, that's one of the reasons he was watching, but he also knew that if it turned into a fight he was joining the Kel Dor. Naturally they were the better fighters, they could fight better than machines.

[member="Vaak Lest"]
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Vaak Lest"] [member="Jardo Snow"]

Night time on coruscant, a planet that never truly was at rest. But that's just the way Furfur liked it, it meant something was always happening and he did so enjoy the little petty lives of mortals. Scurrying around in short little bursts before dying out and becoming nothing more than a faded memory that will eventually be forgotten by the rest of the galaxy. And it appeared he was in the right spot to watch something happen, it seemed some cyborg, Furfur always loved that word and the concept behind it. A cyborg. A mortal desperately clinging on to life by using artificial mechanical constructs to keep their blip of life going, it was rather entertaining to him. But back on point he saw a cyborg walking through an abandoned parking garage and behind him another little friend maybe chasing after him?

Could this be getting violent? The cyborg certainly looked like a scrapper and could handle himself, but maybe that was just him. Furfur stared at the men from the darkness as nothing but eyes and a sharp pair of teeth that stretched quite literally from ear to ear. There was a small plopping noise of paws hitting pavement and soon a fat and rather round looking malk stepped out of the darkness and into the artificial lights of fixtures above.

Letting out a little meow the cat began to casually pace forward not really paying much mind to anything. He appeared like most felines on the planet with the exception of a bright neon blue and ash grey coat that looked bizarre for any cat to have. But if any of the nearby onlookers were force sensitive they would feel a darkness from the fat cat and have the faintest smell of sulfur permeate their nostrils.

He moved towards [member="Vaak Lest"], there was a roll of his shoulder a movement in his coat as the sudden sequence of movement left it moving behind him like some awkward cape, the pointed digits cutting through the air like a sickle through a field of grain, it was a smile that only touched his eye's, a look that screamed for all lack of emotion on that metallic face it was the eye's that were alive, plans, cruelty, or just simple cunning. "Fine, alright I'm feelin' good, you're in welcome to the Jackals. We ship off in a hundred hours, come or be left behind. And mind your manners, we've got a meeting with the Hutts."

Vaak Lest

A Kel-Dor that isn't a jedi
Vaak scoffed, "What are you talkin' about? I never asked to join your stupid club. I got my own ship!"

@Flannihan Mcnash

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom