Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Voice In Your Head Is Just Me In Your Headphones (Open)

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
Christophsis_concept.jpg

Kyale sat on the roof of one of the many turquoise-colored buildings on Christophosis, pondering what he was supposed to do with himself at the moment. His current associates were supposed to come around soon, but who knew what "soon" meant to a pirate and a royal vampire? It did occur to him that something interesting would probably happen, because the last time he'd been sitting on a building like this, he'd met Rogue.

And like the day he'd met the Count, he'd been reading and eating like he was right now. There was a sweetcake and coffee involved, and a historical log of the Battle of Christophosis involved. Lord Tarantula was especially interested in Obi-Wan Kenobi, who was one of the few Jedi he would ever respect.

At any rate, he had food, booze, and a book. What could possibly go wrong?

[member='Rogue'] [member='Azriel Zadimus']

Walking along the streets of Christophosis, Azriels eyes scanned the crowds a little for prospecting... well food to be perfectly honest. He found one lonely looking human woman and with a wry smirk and a few well spoken lines he was able seduce the woman to a secluded ally were he fed from her. At least enough to sate himself and leave the woman with a severe headache for a few days.
Once he was sated he took a leisurely stroll to the place [member="Lord Tarantula"] had asked him to meet him, him and someone named [member="Rogue"] apparently. Once he saw the building he bought himself a little coffee and a sandwich which he had half finished once he reached the rooftop, that Tarantula was on top of. "Ah seems I have found you Mister Tarantula do you mind if I take a seat next to you." He said as he gave the man a gentleman's greeting and then gestured to ask him if he could sit down next to the man. He had to admit to himself that the view of Christophosis was quite a breath taking one and he began fostering thoughts of having a home here if he ever got his former wealth and power back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom