Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Verminoth

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_verminoth_by_joshuat1989_dfv3rrm-fullview.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: Nola using Incom Corp parts.
  • Affiliation: Uzuro's Personal heavy superiority starfighter
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Modified Arc-170
  • Production: Unique, one of a kind
  • Material: Durasteel hull
personalized_arc_170_by_kavinveldar_d15v8ka-fullview.jpg

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

FEATURES

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS

• The heavy superiority fighter is a very versatile, jack of all trades fighter that can both outrun and out maneuver would be attacks if the odds are against it or can rise above the rest in a dogfight.
  • Integrated redundant shielding.
  • Larger weapon systems
  • Extreme speeds due to the 4 twin ion sublight engines for real space travel
  • Extreme maneuverability due to the P-38 repuslorlifts for atmospheric movement.
  • Individual power generators in S-foils for larger weapon systems.
  • Bombing bay sealed and refitted to crew quarters.
WEAKNESSES

• The ships engines are subject to over heating when utilizing them at full capacity for long periods of time. (In other words Just don't go for a joyed ride.)
  • Turbo laser canons are prone to overheat if not expended properly in a dogfight. (You better be a good shot so don't miss)
  • Due to the amount and size of the weapon systems power can be drained rather quickly
  • When SLAM is activated fuel consumption doubles! (Yeehaw let's do that again)
  • Regardless of the high end shielding the ship may have the Hull armor was only average if not even sub-par compared to other heavy superiority fighters. (So pray your shields don't fail.)

DESCRIPTION

Another stepping stone in Nolas display in engineering, the Ugly Fighter was designed to deliver a vast higher amount of firepower than the norm for a ship its size while also providing fellow fighters an abundance amount support during dogfights. The vessel still features the distinctive Arc-170 aesthetic and has incorporated after-market additions, from the active jammer, to the SLAM system to various larger weapons and systems from the already existing X-wing.
The Verminoth was nicknamed after the legendary Summa-Verminoth and was a highly modified Arc-170 boasting a formidable mix with the X-wing. Attached to the Arcs S-foils are modified KX14 laser cannons from the X-wing in addition to separate power sources to support the multitude of larger cannons. The already existing weapons were upgraded to heavy systems with the addition of two long range turbolasers integrated into the ships hull. The 2 Aft cannons were evicted and two short range Turbolaser cannons invaded their space for rear security. The 2 standard IGP-440a ion turbine engines were removed and 4 modified Twin Ion race engines were inserted with the addition of the repulser lifts from a Rogue-class Porax-38 star fighter, for those quick unmatched maneuvers and the modified hyperdrive was obtained from a Nubian J-type skiff. The bomber compartment was gutted and was converted into a fully functional crew quarters though cramped it was fully supplied with all the necessities for living in space for longer periods of time.

Overall summary the Verminoth boasted much larger weapon systems and more powerful engines to both move said added weight easily but also at extreme rates of speed. The ships maneuverability was modified for those precise maneuvers to ensure the ship takes minimal damage in dogfights and to out run and maneuver possible threats that may try and assault the craft. As well as an added crews quarters due to the bombing bay being sealed and refitted. Unlike other star fighters utilizing paint jobs and unit identifiers, it lacked paint and bore just a bare metal aesthetic.

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Jt1989 Jt1989

Hello, I shall be judging your sub today

Affiliation: Uzuro's Personal heavy superiority starfighter
Please link Uzuro

Turbolasers are large and generally heavy on their own. Quads and long range were much bigger. Since this is unique I am more amenible to letting them remain but the power required should reflect in the weaknesses and with four on one vessel this size it isn't going to be extreme ratings.

Hyperdrive Class: extreme | .2 (from a modified Nubian J-type skiff)
So these go together, modifications of canon items generally requires a sub to balance out the modifications.

Let me know when edits are done and if there are questions.

Jt1989 Jt1989

Hello, I shall be judging your sub today

Please link Uzuro

Turbolasers are large and generally heavy on their own. Quads and long range were much bigger. Since this is unique I am more amenible to letting them remain but the power required should reflect in the weaknesses and with four on one vessel this size it isn't going to be extreme ratings.

So these go together, modifications of canon items generally requires a sub to balance out the modifications.

Let me know when edits are done and if there are questions.
I think I got most of the changes but unsure what you mean by the last portion of your guidance.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Jt1989 Jt1989 canon items are fine. Modifying them requires a sub to be made to balance them out. If you want several modified pieces they should have their own subs.

Also as I said with turbolasers there wouldn't be any extreme ratings. maneuverability is still an extreme rating.

Jt1989 Jt1989 canon items are fine. Modifying them requires a sub to be made to balance them out. If you want several modified pieces they should have their own subs.

Also as I said with turbolasers there wouldn't be any extreme ratings. maneuverability is still an extreme rating.
I dropped man. To just high or should I drop it more??? Also I took off the word modified cause I meant more along the lines of they were additional more so than actually modified.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Jt1989 Jt1989

THank and no it looks good just

Squadron Count: None

At none the squadron count is still 1 as it is a ship.

And ratings wise you have -3 under the balance so you could pour them into defense if you like or bump man up to very high and have two additional points to defense.

Or it can be approved after the 1 added to the squadron count

Jt1989 Jt1989

THank and no it looks good just

At none the squadron count is still 1 as it is a ship.

And ratings wise you have -3 under the balance so you could pour them into defense if you like or bump man up to very high and have two additional points to defense.

Or it can be approved after the 1 added to the squadron count
I did man very high n moved def to average, is that equal???

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Jt1989 Jt1989

Thank you and as I said

Squadron Count: None

Squadron Count: (Please provide the amount of fighters this submission would have in a squadron. The average squadron for any starfighter is 12, at lengths averaging 12.5 meters. The bigger the fighter, the smaller your Squadron Count should be. The smaller the fighter, the bigger your Squadron count can be. [None: 1 | Very Low: 4 | Low: 8 | Average: 12 | High: 16 | Very High: 20 | Extreme: 24 ] Squadron Sizes may be listed as just the rating.)

The number is required

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Jt1989 Jt1989

[None: 1 | Very Low: 4 | Low: 8 | Average: 12 | High: 16 | Very High: 20 | Extreme: 24 ]

In hanger space and squadron count your ratings have a number assigned to them. In order to approve the rating and number must be present. A squadron count of none for the rating still maintains a single ship in said squadron. So it will alsos have a number 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom