Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The "Venturous" Class Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
275px-H4-AutumnHeavyCruiser-ScanRender.png

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Cruiser
  • Length: 500 meters
  • Width: 200 meters
  • Height: 200 meters
  • Armament: None
  • Defenses: None
  • Hangar Space: Very High: 6
  • Hangar Allocations:
    Starfighters: 5 squadrons
  • Support Craft: 1 squadrons

[*]Maneuverability Rating: High
[*]Speed Rating: Very High
[*]Hyperdrive Class: Average: 1

STANDARD FEATURES
Hyperdrive
Ion Engines

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
None

Strengths:
  • It has very high maneuverability and is extremely fast
  • It has a high hangar space and can deploy many squadrons
Weaknesses:
  • Its shields are very low and it can take very few hits to destroy
  • It has no defenses so it is a sitting duck in the battlefield.
  • It has no shields so it can take very few hits
Description: It is a very cheap ship costing about 50 million, I'd rather not disclose its purpose for I would like it to be secret for an event happening soon, if you really need it I will message it to you.

Please review this before the 16th

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Hi [member="Renn Garrick"]!

Good submission, I like it! Looks like a craft carrier. That said, I've gone over your submission, and done the razzle dazzle stat crunching, and we are very over powered by a large number of stats for balance.

With the addition of making the vessel Mass Production (which is Open Market applicable), you are about 5 stats over the limit of balance. So, in order to help streamline, I propose the following as new stats to balance this out for the approval process:

• Armament: None
  • Defense: None
  • Hangar Capacity: Very High (6)
    Starfighters: 4 squadrons
  • Support: 2 squadrons

[*]Maneuverability: High
[*]Speed: Very High
[*]Hyperdrive: Average (1)
This is one rating higher, but with the balance of no weapons or shielding, this should be a significant enough weakness for the ship to allow it. Just as long as you are aware you're piloting a steel box through space, with engines.

That said, this is far closer to my suggestion for approval than you currently have, and while not to extreme levels of stats, this is considerably more balanced and appropriate for approval.

Let me know what you think, or if you make edits!

[member="Thorne"] I do see what you mean but the ship is suppose to deploy and bail, it isn’t mean to survive but it’s meant to have a chance that’s why it is so fast, I will change squadrons, but if it is truly required I will change the speed and maneuverability

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Renn Garrick"]

The simplest way to think of it is that for every stat you improve, you lower one to match. That's how the stat system is based, so the above suggestion for the stats is likely the closest we can get without some more drastic changes.

Ultimately, having very highs and highs is faster than most typical vessels of that size compared to others. It should be more than ample for the task.

Also remember to remove the mention of shields in the weakness portion, as defenses are none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom