Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unforgiving Journey

I wake up aboard the ship i had stolen from the serenno space dock, my mouth dryer then the atmosphere of tattooine from the booze i had drank the night before, the ship is shaking violently "ahh damn! what now!" I race over to the view port and see we are entering the atmosphere of some planet i don't know the name of. Not yet anyways

I race back to the controls to try and get a grip of the ship but shes just too far gone, were gonna crash if i don't think of something quick! I fire the back wards thrusters and open the air panels each one ripping off as i do, she slowing down slightly but we are coming in to hard and to fast. my mind races and i think of something that might just save us "well if i cant slow us down might as well speed us up" i fire up the forward thrusters with everything the ship could muster, the wings catch the atmosphere and begin to level us out, were still to fast and i see no port for miles so i yell to the back of the ship where my cargo is being held "BRACE YOURSELF!"

my mind races with thoughts of the small child i had also taken from serenno. she was small but powerful, the force came naturally to her but she did not know it. she was a small thing so this could be catastrophic to her and to me if i cant save us from this predicament.

[member='Snowflake']

The turbulence was horrific.

She awoke when the ship plummeted and she felt the air shift inside the vessel. While the gravity systems remained functional, she was still flung back from time to time, especially when they popped through the atmosphere of a planet. Locked inside the cabin there was no way for little Iori to really get to safety and so instead she grabbed onto one of the bars which held the top bunk in place and clung on for dear life.

As her panic rose the Force flowed through her yet again; the shaking of the ship began to lessen as, in her bid to survive, she unknowingly began to stabilize it. Still, if something wasn't done soon they would likely end up crushed into the ground below. After all, she was too young and inexperienced to really make a dent on the tumbling ship, there was no way she could stop it.

[member="Ragnar T'uuth"]

I jam the throttle down as I turn her away from the spin we begin stabilizing as the wing catch thicker atmosphere , unknowingly with the help of iori i get a handle on the ship, we are to low by this point now so i brace for impact with the ground still trying to stabilizing the ship hoping that i can try and save the little girl who i have made such a mess of. i try to atone for my sins in what i think are my final moments, I mean who doesn't right? i have made peace with the force more times then i can count by now. anyways back to the story, we are coming in hot, i level out the ship and we hit with a long skid against solid dirt, hitting trees and animals alike as we go along. the noise of the scratching and crunching hull was horrendous, worse then a sarlacc screech when they are in heat. i was flung from my chair as soon as we hit and i bounced around till i could get my claws on something. it happened to be my satchel and i hang on for dear life not knowing what the little girl was going thru

[member='Snowflake']

"REGULUS!"

The girl bawled at the top of her voice, she needed her Lion or else she knew for certain she would not come out of this alive! Keeping a tight hold on whichever piece of furniture she could find between her and the door, Iori began to beat against it, doing her best to try and get the man's attention. "Let me OUT" she shouted, beating her fist against the door even more so. It hurt like nothing else, but what choice did she have? Suddenly the ship began to level out... Before dropping again. She was flung back into the bunk and hit her head against the metal bedframe. Everything span when she opened her eyes, and she held on for dear life. She couldn't die like this, her parents would never ever ever find her!

[member="Ragnar T'uuth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom