Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[SIZE=18pt]The Truth Often[/SIZE]
Alderaan, for nearly a week now Kista had been here in the capital city. The hotel she had been staying at was average for the credits she could scrape up before coming to Alderaan. Compared to her former living standards this was luxury. She did not have to hunt or scavenge for food. There were no raiders or bests trying to kill her. It would feel like a vacation but the reason why she was here. This was not going to be easy. Depending on what she said it would not be easy on who she was trying to get an appointment with.

The only way she could gain an audience with [member="Faith Organa"] if she used one political connection. Clan Balor when it was still form before her Grandfather Dar’yium Balor disappearance was affiliated with Clan Bralor. Clan Bralor was the house Balor was attached to. With Clan Bralor’s Alor missing. s Kista’s father the Alor’ad of the clan was missing as well. The few known members that could be found looked to Kista as acting Alor’ad. It was through this political avenue Kista attempted to get a meeting with her Grandmother. A woman who did not even know Kista existed. Alone in her hotel room Kista waited for word. Was she going to be able to meet her Grandmother and get help in finding her father?

Ana handed the day's requests to Faith, "It's mostly the normal nobles wanting an audience for this that and the other. There is an exception thought a young woman a mandalorian woman named [member="Kista Bralor "]. I can't find out a lot about her and she's looking for help in locating family. I thought since well."

Faith looked at the request it was basic but it pulled at her heart anyone looking for family got immediate sympathy from her. She knew what it felt like to be alone, to wonder what happen, where were they how were they, and worst yet were they still alive. Faith swallowed hard and turned away for a moment she would never be over missing Bud and D no matter how long she lived they always lived in her heart.

"Grand her audience in my parlor not the throne room it's intimidating and meant to put the nobles and politicians in place."

Faith got up and went to the window looking off at the Juran mountains her mind on those she still had not found.

Holovids. They were just about the only thing Kista had to do waiting in her hotel room. It was not all that bad. Yes she was used to tinkering around with junk making it work in her free time. Here she was just watching reality holovids of people doing the same exact thing she normally does. It was like a mad tinker nerds idea of heaven. Almost though, it would have been even better if she was doing the tinkering.

After hours of this she had finally got a com call by some female that instead that she call her Ana, some personal aid to the Queen of Alderaan. She seemed nice. That was the thing. She seemed all nice with no edge. Kista was not used to that. Sometimes she felt more comfortable with people shooting at her. At least then you know what their intentions are. This political stuff was a bit scary.

[SIZE=18pt]Later That Day at the Scheduled Time and Place! [/SIZE]​
The castle, it was all so big. It was clean and filled with so much stuff, stuff that looked expensive. Did her dad really live here or another place just like it? Did he really give it all up for her? Was she really in danger being here? Her dad told her if he stayed and the galaxy knew about her, she would be at risk. Way would that be? Did people hate Vong tech that much? Or was it that royalty was often targets or political rivals? These questions played upon Kista’s mind as she stared out the window. She just waited for [member="Faith Organa"] to arrive.

Ana watched the young woman for a few moments she seemed nervous but she imagined that this would be expected. Coming to the Palace was at times overwhelming. Ana decided to end the young woman's torture stepping out, "Miss Bralor it you would come this way, the Queen is waiting in the parlor"

Ana looked at the young woman who had red hair like Laira, and that small face like Laira. They could be sisters almost odd how strangers could look like someone. Ana had never seen pictures of Bud or Dar'yaim so she would not know.

She smiled, "Don't be nervous just be yourself. Be honest the Queen is a reasonable woman and she's not as scary as the title sounds." Ana pushed the door open, inside Faith stood by her favorite window. When she heard the door Faith turned and looked at [member="Kista Bralor "]. Knowing the young woman was probably nervous she started towards her, "Come in, your name is Kista yes?"

Faith stopped looking at her studying her, something...so odd. "Are you hungry, thirsty? I can have things brought in." She smiled, "Come and tell me how I can help you."

A familiar voice, Kista looking over her shoulder looked back to Ana who was now speaking to her. “Thank you”, Kista answered when Ana asked if she could come this way to see [member="Faith Organa"].

Ana, the way she was looking at her. It was if she knew something or was trying to figure something out. It made Kista feel uneasy like she may have figured something out she may not wish anyone to know.

Don’t be nervous she said? Be honest and reasonable with the queen? She is not scary? Ok maybe Ana did not know who Kista was or better words that she was related to. Kista did not respond with words this time. Her lips weakly formed a smile. It was an attempt to be cordial. Ana was nice. Kista had no ill feelings towards the woman.

After they were through the door Kista could see a woman over by the window. It was a moment like you had hard time breathing. Your nerves, well more of a fear of not knowing what will happen. Faith had made the first move. She seemed kink and pleasant. Kista had the impression her grandmother was trying to make her feel comfortable? “No thank you”, Kista rubbed her hands together when she gets nervous sometimes. She honestly had no clue before and now what she was going to say could you please help.

“I’m not hungry nor thirsty”, well she should not be. She was a little too anxious to even know if she was.

“I’m sorry if I do not know customs of how one should speak to a queen”, well her grandmother was being very polite. Kista had no intentions to be rude.
“Yes I was hoping you could help me. You’re able to speak to people. People I do not get the opportunity to talk to. My father has been missing since the cataclysm. He was off planet when it happened on a mission. I have no idea what the mission was. All I know he has not made it back. I do not have access to speak to other governments and find out if they have seen, heard of lately, or may have my father. I know he would come back if he could. He gave up everything to take care of me.”, Kista was wondering how much more should she say other then the name her father has been going by. She could show her grandmother the locket under her shirt. Within it, was a picture of Kista’s parents when they were teenagers? It was a image Faith should be able to recognize. She was there when it was taken.

Faith could hear the emotion in each word. The fear, The concern, the helplessness that came from not having resources. Faith nodded made a motion for everyone to leave so that she could just speak with Kista.

"Come here child relax." Faith felt the words she knew these words. She herself had uttered them over and over you don't understand my son is missing, my husband is missing they should have been here already no they wouldn't just leave. So yes Faith understood.

"I know how you feel, my son went missing a long time ago. Everyone says he's dead that he's not coming back but after all this time I" Faith looke ddown, "I have hope." She took in a breath to help relax her own fears and hurts.

"Your father is all you have, is that right?" Faith wanted to make sure she understood everything. "And he's been gone since the cataclysm, yes?" Faith wished she could ease the fears of the young woman with a word but that wouldn't happen. Too often there were no words that were comforting, and sometimes the questions were just irritating. She understood.

Faith knew she had to help this young woman.

@Kista Bralor
@kista bralor

[SIZE=18pt]The Truth Often [/SIZE]
[member="Faith Organa"]
Kista’s lip almost slid under teeth. A nervous habit she had. To be left in a room with her grandmother? She was not sure if she was ready for that. She was thankful everyone left when she heard her grandmother words. Not that come over her and relax child.

What made her eyes become swollen and tears began to fall. What she said in earnest without knowing who she was talking to. Her grandmother missed her father just as much as she did. What kind of heartless person would ask for something and not give the same to the person you’re asking of? To Kista her own personal safety was not an issue. Her father being gone was. Her grandmother seemed to be no threat. Would she understand if she told the truth? Would she even believe it?

This was probably going to be a mistake. However it just seemed wrong if she did not tell her grandmother. It would be far more painful for everyone if Kista did not come forward now.

Kista’s hands reached behind her neck and unclasped the locket. Inside was the image of her father Bud and her mother Viera. Kista was too emotional to have words at the moment. There was fear, sadness, and even a bit of hope. Hopefully her grandmother would not think she was some crazy person or even worse, hate her.

Faith watched the young woman begin to fall apart before her eyes. Oh my. With her own children she would have reached out and pulled them into a hug to ease whatever hurt was done, but how do you do that with a stranger?

Faith inched closer watching the girl move as she took a locket from around her neck. A token from her parents she assumed [member="Laira Vereen"] and her son [member="Theo Vereen"] also carried items that reminded them of their parents. The tears ran down Kista's cheeks Faith could stand it no longer she reached over to hug the girl even as she tried to look at the locket.

Faith kept an arm on Kista's shoulders as she looked at the locket. A man, not a boy looked up from the locket. A man with dark hair and blue eyes looking up. Faith felt her heart stop. She reached out to touch the locket, it couldn't it, it was just someone who looked like him.

"Is this your father ?" Not that Faith wasn't interested in the woman but if..no she had to be certain. If..Faith looked again at Kista. Her hair had hues of red not the bright red like Laira's but softer. The eyes. maybe. Faith felt a panic rising in her chest she didn't know what to do.

Be calm she reminded herself. Facts, go off facts stop jumping around.

She waited to hear if this was her father.

[SIZE=18pt]The Truth Often [/SIZE]
[member="Faith Organa"]
Kista was not prepared for the hug. It was something she let no one do. Not ever with the only exception being her father. Though Kista had stopped any impulse to pull away, this was her grandmother who was hurting just as much as she was. She was still caught off guard and her returning hug was attempted. However it came out as only one of her arms going to embrace her grandmother while her other hand went to wipe away tears from her checks.

“Yes that is a picture of my father and my mother not that long before Alderaan was infected with Vong tech”, how much should she say? It was a thought.

“My mother was one of the people abducted”, she might as well say everything. The beginning of the truth was out there. The reasons why her father wished to protect, well it did not matter at this point. “My father went to go rescue her and my grandfather refused to let my father to go alone. My mother was rescued by at the cost of my grandfather’s life. My mother had to go through several surgeries to remove all of the Vong Tech. Not all of it could be removed. My father stayed with her. They were going to have me but due to complications the Vong Tech introduced my mother died during child birth. My dad never brought me back to Alderaan out of fear how others would threat me. Your son is out there. Search for him by the name he has been using for the last eighteen years. Rizann Bralor of Clan Bralor, it is very well he could be held somewhere under that name. I understand if you hate me as I am the one who kept your son away. Just please find him and bring him home.”

Kista felt so vulnerable right now, more so at any point in her life. Yes it would hurt if her grandmother hated her. She was ok with that though if it meant her father could be brought back home.

It was a heart punch she sat back away from the child before her. This was a lot to take in. Bud was alive. Bud had married. Bud had stayed away because of this girl.

The girls' mother was dead. Her son was still missing. Her son was this girls father. This girl was her grand child. She was speechless. She could feel the tremors in her hands as emotion racked her body. The Words sat in her mouth as she was unable to say anything. Her own emotions were on overload so much so she could not show them right now. She was diplomat mode until she could handle all of this.

She looked again at the girl, what's her name, Kista. Her Grandchild. She wanted to hold her tightly to protect her from anymore pain. This girl was all that remained of Bud, or Faith's life with Dar this child was the legacy that Faith and Dar had talked about. Their many children, and grandchildren. The hopes and dreams they had for them. oh goodness. How she missed Dar'yaim. The way he brooded about, the tough exterior that covered a bunch of moosh. Her first love. Faith closed her eyes when she remembered what Kista said D was dead. Her heart broke then for so long she had hpoed he would come back and have one final argument with her and even that was not possible anymore. Only Bud remained and he was lost. She knew she had to find him. Not just for her sake but for Kista's sake. Whatever tears had welled up, Faith quickly brushed away.

"I" the words came slow as the realization of Kista's plight was the same as her own. "don't hate you." What she hated could be discussed at another time. "You will stay here with me. We will look for your father, my son" She said it my son, her father. "I will have my kin look for Rizann Bralor." So close to Balor but there were so many clans it would take time since the Mando'ade were strung across the galaxy. She would as her Tia to look around.

Why though would Bud keep the child away? This she didn't understand. Faith was confused by everything now. It was surreal.

They would find Kista a room in the palace with the family wing. But first she had to ask.

"Why would you and your father stay away?"

[SIZE=18pt]The Truth Often[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Hurts[/SIZE]
Her grandmother [member="Faith Organa"] handled the news very well. Kista could still see this was hard on her grandmother. She said she did not hate Kista. That she wanted her to stay. There was several reason why her father wish to keep her away but there was one most of all, one that they kept secret from most people. “Because”, Kista felt shame as she spoke it. She always felt that others would not understand and would hate her. “The Vong Tech that eventually killed my mother, it genetic memory. The tech was passed to me and part of me. My father knew not everyone would understand. To keep me from harm he kept me away and we hid the fact I am genetically altered.” Kista expected her grandmother to have her arrested and thrown into a cell around here. The Vong were so infamous people actually hated them. Such anger Kista had seen before.

This was the misunderstanding of a child of her son Bud, "Your father misunderstood. I hate the Sith for what they did to Alderaan turning it into something completely opposite of what it was. I hate the Vong because of what they did, they forced their alterations on people who did not want them. When I returned to Alderaan there were many that had been changed. So many that were dying. It was terrible"

Faith remembered those early days of finding them hidden in caves, of forgetting who they were, of dying because they couldn't handle the changes forced on their bodies.

"I don't hate the victims of the Vong your mother was a victim, you are a victim." Her grandchild had to carry that with her, feth. "Are you in pain?" If she was Faith would have [member="Rashae"] look at Kista to make sure she was alright.

[member="Faith Organa"]
“I am in no physical pain”, well there was some emotional pain right now but Kista knew that is not what her grandmother asked. Kista was a little more at ease. Her grandmother was not as she expected.

“There are some differences between me and the average person but I am fine. My bone structure is different. It is not as sturdy as yours, to offset that my agility, quickness, and my ability to react is enhanced. But I am in no pain. If I stick around I still have to keep an eye out for the Mando’ade. They are my vod to. If they need me I wish to be there to help.”

Faith nodded, "Yes Kista, even I am Mandalorian. My other children are, my father is, my brothers if the Mando'ade have a need we will know." Faith suddenly felt drained of everything.

"There are clans here on Alderaan." Faith wasn't ready for all of this to be thrust upon her. When had anything ever been explained and just given. The story of her life was to have things and to be told that was what she must do.

"You are different yes you will have to tell me about these differences so that I know and can ensure you are taken care of" Yes she was going to have to talk to Rashae about Kista to protect her.

Faith realized that she was going to cancel the rest of her appointments today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom