Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tragic Circumstance of Tera Kingsley (Nickolas Imura)

A picnic was exactly what they needed! Tera's dad was so right to come up with it! She hadn't gotten to really spend any time with him lately. And today was the perfect day! Nabooian summers could often be fairly humid, but this day was pleasantly warm and breezy.​
Riley Kingsley took out the food she had prepared and laid it on the blanket under the shade tree. The lake had been a favorite spot for the family since Tera was a small child. And who could blame them? The grass was as soft as carpet, and the flowers bloomed in so many different colors. Top that with a crystal clear lake and there you have it.​
"Tera, Fin! C'mon you two, it's time for lunch!"​
Fin came up from the lake with a 16-year-old laughing Tera on his back. They talked about everything while they swallowed chips and sandwiches. It was a perfectly normal scene. A very light-hearted and happy time.​
[member="Nickolas Imura"]​

Naboo was not normally a place I would want to be. But recently, I guess I was enjoying life as a person. Not as the War Monster I had become. I closed my left hand. The golden gauntlet that I wore to hide the black and red disfigured hide of a hand. I could feel a twinge of pain in my arm as I moved across the city. Not really taking note of the people around me. The city was filled with people moving out and about. I wanted to get away from it all. Moving out away rom the city, I made my way out to where I lake was. There were a number of people, but each person here was with a family. Having a picnic or some other family get together. They were all having their fun.

I looked down. Feeling almost sad as every one of these people didn't have to deal with war, didn't have to deal with loss. Nor having to know that their child was becoming more and more like them every day. I looked down at the ground and just sat myself onto the side. About five feet from the water as I heard splashing down the way. Looking to see a girl ontop of another man's back. Probably a father and daughter who were having fun. I turned my head and tried to avoid contact with them.

Sometimes, I just felt like being alone was the worst thing. However, I knew I would be able to see Lexa soon. So all that was not for bad.

[member="Tera Imura"],

Tera finished her food first. She was already making her way back to the lake when her dad caught up to her and slung her over his shoulder. Riley shook her head and smiled. They were so much alike when it came to having fun and enjoying the world around them.​
While Fin and Tera started in on a splashing contest, Riley decided to go for a dip as well. Pretty soon they were all splashing and laughing without a care in the world.​
That was when the first shot was fired.​
Fin fell sideways suddenly, going completely limp. "Dad?" Tera said in a confused tone, poking him a little. Blood began to seep out from his head. He was dead on the water.​
Riley had only just swam over to the two. As Tera screamed in horror, the second shot hit her mother in the nape of her neck. She began to choke, unable to breath as she held her throat in both hands.​
"Mom!" Tera cried as she swam to her mother's aid. As Tera began trying to take Riley to shore, the third shot hit her square in the left shoulder blade. She screamed again.​
It was getting harder and harder to swim. Tera struggled to keep her mother afloat. In the end, they both began to sink below the water. Tera fought and fought to bring them back to the surface. Riley died in her daughter's arms.​
Eventually, Tera's eyes began to droop, her vision blurring. Water began pouring into her body and her movement began slowing. Her last thoughts as she sank deeper into the blue of the lake were of fear and shock.​
Oh God, please no! Mom! Dad! Please! Someone! I'm dying. I'm dying. I'm dying.
[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Sitting there, I watched. Looking to the kid who began to play with their dad again. I started to stand up and look away, however, I saw a glint from the sun. Yet the sun was behind me. I looked up to see a man within the trees nearby. I looked at him, and saw a rifle in his hands. My eyes went wide. Rushing forward. I tried to do my best to reach the family.

"Get down!"

However the sound of the gunshot rang over my own voice. Rushing over, I watched as the father was hit in the head. Hos body laying there in the water with his daughter over him. I gathered the force in my hands. Telekinesis, and threw a blast that was concentrated so much to the size of a slugthrower. Another shot went off as I was about to throw it. When I did, I ran more. hearing another shot go off, and the girl crying as she was trying to save he parents.

Everybody was running in every which direction. Running over to the girl, I dove into the water. Grabbing the fallen body of the father and rose to the surface. Finding that the daughter was bleeding from her shoulder, holding her mother in her hands as she tried to console her daughter with her last breaths. I closed my eyes.

Even for a Sith, seeing this was heart wrenching. My own mother and father had been killed as well. I lay the man on the ground. Closing his eyes so that he may rest peacefully, I walked over and knelt down next to the girl as she cried. Saying that she was dying. Not physically, but mentally she was. I wrapped my arms around from behind her. saying softly in her ear,

"Shhhhh, shhhhh. It's okay to cry. Don't be afraid."

[member="Tera Imura"]

Just before she lost all consiousness, Tera was lifted from the water by someone's arms. She coughed violently as the water exited her system. Her back was bleeding badly, only adding to the shock that numbed her body.​
Her sea blue eyes moved to whoever held her. She was close to losing consciousness, making it difficult to see who had saved her. "They're... Gone..." She moaned softly before everything went black.​
[member="Nickolas Imura"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom