Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Titian

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: The intention is to construct the ship on a space station and only make one as Xanatos Blood stone's personal star-ship at this point in time.
  • Image Source: CubeBrush
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: Liquid Nykkalt Objective: Acquire Liquid Nykkalt
  • Primary Source: Personal Creation
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Assault Frigate
  • Length: 500 meters
  • Width: 500 meters
  • Height: 500 meters
Armament:
  • MS-15 diamond boron missile
  • MG7 Proton Torpedo Launcher
  • CL-3 anti star fighter cluster bomb
  • Incinerator class plasmatic rail gun
  • Fusion Accelerator Cannon
  • The orbital strike auto cannon
  • pulse-gravity interdiction mine
  • Shield leech weapon
  • Solar ionization cannon
  • Gravity well projector
  • Space-mine ejector
  • Concussion missile
  • Firecracker mines
  • Interdiction field
  • Drill-spike
Armament Rating: Extream
Defense Rating: High

Defenses:
  • Molecular armor plating
  • Particle shield
  • Ray shield
Hangar: None
Maneuverability Rating: Low
Speed Rating: low
Hyper drive Class: Average

Special Features:
Strengths:
  • Its strengths are obvious it has A heavy variety of assault weapon and a even bigger variety of defensive counter measures to protect it from serious harm.
  • because the ship is coated in a layer of liquid Nykkalt ,The Nykkalt would make the ship pretty much invisible too most electronic devices.
Weaknesses:
  • Due to the incredible size and weight of such a massive vessel its speed in regular space and maneuverability is seriously cripple and it moves pretty slow.The only way to increase its speed is to go into hyper drive, hyperspace and increase its speed.
  • The ship burns massive amounts of power with its shields and weapon systems and requires a massive , Solar ionization reactor to be able to function properly , as the reactor is so big there is absolutely no room for any additional shuttles or ships on board,it also has no cargo bay.
  • it is very important to mention that the Nykkalt metal has a couple draw backs while flying at full speed , the emission trails of your ship can still be detected, also while they can not exactly scan and find your ship in the event you fire at the enemy the can simply track the weapons trails and get a general idea of were the space ship is and lay fire at that area. One of the most major draw backs is that the radiation in space combined with the special metal of Nykkalt,has a tiny draw back of making the ship has a glimmer aura to the haul that appears to be a silver shimmer to the naked eye, just like certain stealth devices that sometimes flicker in and out.
  • Even though the Nykkalt is just a rare metal found in certain parts of the nebula as mentioned spacial radiation creates a field around the material that gives off a silver glimmer, this silver glimmer does not affect the Nykkalt ability to disrupt electronics.
Description:
  • On the big ship due to the massive requirements for power the cargo bay and shuttle bays had to be converted to make room for the massive reactor. At best this ship can comfortably hold a crew of no more then 50 people.The has it is personal gardens and moisture collection system to gather water and a person could be comfortably flying this ship for five years with out having a need to make port in a space station and resupply. There is no worry of fuel shortage or power drains as it is powered by its own person reactor. The intention is to construct the ship on a space station with acquired materials and the intent is to only make one as Xanatos Blood stone's personal star-ship at this point in time. Xanatos has a mastery in mechanics and engineering and understands how to manufacture the blue prints he has designed for this space ship. The process wont be fast as he is building the ship himself with no support and he assumes it will take about 6 months in construction.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Manufacturer: Xanatos BloodStone

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Production: Semi-Unique

Tell me a little bit more about this. How is Xanatos BloodStone making these ships? Since they are semi-unique, how many of them are there? Or how are they being distributed to people?

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Material: Tunqstoid/Quadanium also the hull of the ship is coated in Nykkalt
Please link the materials listed here for ease of reference, especially the Nykkalt.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Fusion Accelerator Cannon
The canon weapon has the ability to cut a star destroyer in half. Because of that, for balance purposes, I'd like this to either be replaced with something else, or specifically mentioned within this submission that any fusion accelerator cannons on the titian are much weaker than the canon weapon.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Defenses: Space-mine ejector Molecular armor plating Gravity well projector Interdiction field
The space-mine ejector, gravity well projector, and interdiction field should be moved to the armament section.

yes sir i will address all your concerns xd shouldn't you be hunting demons MR. Winchester cool display picture. ok i will be serious and take care of this problems thank you for your time and help.

[member="Gir Quee"] i think i have settled all your concerns please let me know , if anything else stands out as needing correcting thanks for your patience and your time.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Production: Semi-Unique

Xanatos BloodStone said:
the intent is to only make one as Xanatos Blood stone's personal star-ship at this point in time.

Based on that, I'd probably make the production 'unique', especially given that your character is actually building it. If your character ever needs to make another one, he probably can, but I imagine that it won't exactly be the same ship, given how things change over time and other technologies are introduced.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
The Fusion Accelerator Cannon is a very powerful weapon and it takes a seriously long time to power up and recharge not only that it requires a massive power source. It fires a single concentrated round of fusion energy powerful enough to do some serious damage to even the strongest ships in the galaxy, the version the Titian is equipped with is not as strong as the original version lacking the ability to cut a star destroyer in half, but probably still strong enough to almost cripple one in battle.
I'd probably change the description of the fusion accelerator cannon to being dangerous to ships the size of the Titian (cruisers and frigates). A star destroyer can vary in size a lot from something like an Imperial Star Destroyer to a Super Star Destroyer, which might be well able to absorb the hit with its shields.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
This is a pretty rare metal. I'd like to see some detail on how your character obtained it, and if there are any drawbacks to using it.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Gravity well projector Space-mine ejector Concussion missile Interdiction field

I was thinking about this last night. You can remove the interdiction field from the list, as that's what a gravity well projector produces. How many gravity well projectors does this ship have?

in all my research i can not find any draw back to the use of Nykkalt aside from the fact as i mentioned it is extremely rare and canon describes it as only being on one moon on records in the entire universe, seems like that is enough of a draw back if some one blew up that moon all know traces of Nykkalt would be gone, as far as star wars canon lore.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
in all my research i can not find any draw back to the use ofNykkalt aside from the fact as i mentioned it is extremely rare and canon describes it as only being on one moon on records in the entire universe, seems like that is enough of a draw back if some one blew up that moon all know traces of Nykkalt would be gone, as far as star wars canon lore.
I have to give you props for the story that you wrote to explain how he obtained it. That's good.

I think that for balance purposes, we should brainstorm a drawback to its use on this submission. Most technology that is this good has a problem with it. either it doesn't grant complete stealth, or in the case of a hibridium-based cloaking devices, causes the using ship to be blind. Most Star Wars cloaking devices that grant similar abilities also have a pretty noticeable power draw, which is something that a ship covered in Nykkalt won't have an issue with. But that's something we need to think about with making this balanced.

My recommendation for this would be to make this work would be to have it only provide stealth benefits when this ship isn't moving at max power (because there's nothing to stop someone from seeing the exhaust) and only when the ship isn't communicating/shooting etc (because these will produce effects that the armor wouldn't stop from being detected). I'm flexible on how you word this part of the section.

If you have any other ideas to help balance this effect out, I'm open to hearing them.

[member="Gir Quee"] the Nykkalt doesn't exactly make it stealth it is just a metal that has a side effect of making your ship , not detectable by most electronics , the exhaust trails , my communication they could all be noticed the ships actual power source probably not because its protect by the Nykkalt barrier. i see what your saying about making it balanced because everything needs to be fair in rp, i must admit i am surprised such a powerful material with no draw backs is not on the restricted list. Ok so as long as i am not moving at max speed or firing or using the com i would not detectable by electronics that's fair i agree because once i moved they would see my ion trail and they could scan that only the ship is protected from electronics also if i fired they could follow the weapons trail. Communications is 50/50 if i don't encrypt they might detect if there looking for it. But the purpose of a Nykkalt ship is for it not to be noticed until its to late. I agree with your recommendations as shall implement them. as far as the moving and weapons as for the coms i will put that as a 50-50 chance because any ship has the same odd's of having there coms tracked also because the Nykkalt does block all forms of electrical tracking and such , i am going to add a note that like some of those actual stealth fields that flicker, i will make a note even though Nykkalt is not stealth technology that the Nykkalt metal has a distinct glimmer in space that can be seen with the naked eye. Assuming there looking. I think this should help balance it out. Xd and glad you liked my explanation i short of thought about it for a moment and had a brain fart and was like dam he is right how did i get the Nykkalt and then i just made something up, sorry about the typos when i wrote that ship for my me i was like so tired. After we get this submission threw i would kinda suggest restricting Nykkalt, lets be honest makes what ever you put it on not detectable by electronics and it has only one canon draw back it is hard to get. There are materials that are restricted that are not half as good as Nykkalt. Just my opinion Sir anyway making the corrections now.

i also used Nykkalt on another submission so if the factory judges decide to restrict it please let me know i can edit my

X-33 Disrupter -Hyperspace_Beacon- thanks

[member="Xanatos BloodStone"], Nykkalt has now been placed on the restricted materials section, largely in part because we agree with you that it is more powerful that what's on the restricted items list. Here is its new listing found on the restricted materials list:

Nykkalthttp://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nykkalt

• Objective: Locate and embark on an expedition to sample liquid Nykkalt from beneath the surface of the following Outer Rim moon: Kufs –OR— kill a player character account who has more than 500 posts and get them to verify it.
Would you mind making a story that would complete this requirement?

Xanatos BloodStone said:
If the ship attacked by the Fusion Accelerator Cannon has its shields up before the actual impact of the blast the enemy ships shields will be comply destroyed but the ship will be fine.

We have to be careful with how we phrase things, as there is a lot of variety of starships (since people make their own here) where logically, this might not work. Because of that, we use phrases like "could" or "is designed to" to show what usually happens when we use a piece of technology against someone else. We cannot dictate other people's actions with our submissions' descriptions. I'd recommend writing this section to something like this (you don't have to use my exact words if you don't want to):

If the ship attacked by the Fusion Accelerator Cannon has its shields up before the actual impact of the blast, it is likely that it will experience severe shield damage but the ship's hull may be fine.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Gir Quee i realized after i typed that my mistake just had not got to correcting it , i dont mind making a story for the Nykkalt it is the rules but i discovered the canon of Nykkaltand i brought it your attention, i was kinda hoping to get this one threw i honestly never thought it would get restricted so fast but rules are rules i will work on it.
I appreciate it.

We try to be aware of as much of the Star Wars universe as possible, but the sheer breadth of information out there, along with new material being released, sometimes makes this difficult. Nykkalt is pretty new to Star Wars Lore, since it first released this October.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Restricted Missions: Nykkalt

Thread looks fine to me. Do me a favor, and change the hyperlink text to the actual thread's title(So the text should read "Liquid Nykkalt Objective: Aquire Liquid Nykkalt").

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Firecracker mines
This should go under the weapon's section.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Special Features:

For most of your special features, you can simply link to the wookieepedia article. This makes the submission easier to read for most people (since they don't just see a wall of text). And if it's something specific to your ship (like it having two gravity wells), you can put that in the description part, or if it's a number, put it in parenthesis. So for example, your gravity wells would be listed like this:

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Nykkalt coating it would be pretty much undetectable by electronics.
I'd change to this to "most electronics". They are some pretty rare sensors out there like a crystal gravfield trap which might be able to detect this, depending on the circumstances.

Otherwise, it looks like we're getting close.

[member="Gir Quee"] i think i got everything and xd crystal gravfield trap <<< with a gravity well projector that crystal trap would be so easy to beat>>>They could be blocked by the presence of mass, not being able to detect a ship on the far side of a planet due to its mass.<<< Gravity well projector basically Creates Mass, Thanks for all your help and patience Mr, Winchester Xd

Xanatos BloodStone said:
pulse-gravity interdiction mine
This can be put on the weapons list. If it's a weapon of any sort (even something like a point defense laser), it goes under the armament section.

Xanatos BloodStone said:
Null quantum field generator Hyperspace beacon
These can be moved to the special features section. They're not really defenses as much as navigational technology.

Otherwise, I think we're ready for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom