Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Titanus

Sigil

The Titan of The Depths
Image Source:
Intent: To create a personal, but old looking suit for the Shard Sigil.
Dev Thread: NA
Manufacturer: Classified
Model: ES-85 Titanus
Affiliation: Sigil
Modularity: No
Production: Limited (Unique)
Material: Completely Durasteel, with a small phrik ball too protect the power source (Sigil)
Classification: Multipurpose, anti-blaster, anti-ballistic, heavy war suit.
Weight: 907 kg
Quality: Class 8
Special Features:
- Pressure suit: Can survive any amount of pressure.
- Massive: At 18'5" and 907 kg this suit is completely massive, the durasteel is extremely thick so as to protect the core
- The living suit: As per most shards, this body acts as their living vessel. Sigil can channel his seismic abilities through it.
Description: The Titanus was created when the shard's sentience were first discovered by Revan's army (Non-Canon, but it says humans so I think it is in within acceptable bounds) during the Mandalorian Wars. Sigil was one of the elder shard members, being at least a millenia old, and well respected by his hive. He was one of the first shards taken by the Dark Jedi to be examined and researched, one of Revan's acolytes came, feeling a strong force presence on the planet. The acolyte grabbed the shard and examined him feeling the force move in it, and eventually discovered their sentience. He created the Titanus suit to house the Shard warriors and create devastating armies to devastate the Mandalorian armies. The Titanus suit was a hulking piece of armor, slow, but effective.

Sigil

The Titan of The Depths
I know phrik and class 10 require dev's, but seeing as this IS my character I was wondering if it was an exception.

[member="Sigil"]
RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon
Starwars Chaos
WITHOUT DEVELOPMENT THREAD
  • Remove Phrik
  • Lower Classification to 7-8
  • Lower weight by a considerable amount. 1580 kg is over 1.5 metric tons, something ridiculously heavy, even for heavy armor of 5.6m. As long as this is reasonable I am open for whatever number you wish to use.
  • Remove any explicit mentions of Revan
WITH DEVELOPMENT THREAD
  • 10 Post development thread involving the procuring of the Phrik as per the Banned & Restricted items list.
  • Retain a lowered armor classification of 8-9.
  • Retain a lowered weight within a reasonable margin.
  • Remove any explicit mentions of Revan
SUGGESTIONS
  • We do not allow canon characters to be used, so I suggest trying to shy away from using examples of such important figures like Revan and the like.

[member="Sigil"] / [member="Gabriel Itera"] (Sigil)
Please respond with what you choose to do, tag me with any edits that have been made.

Marked as denied for archival due to inactivity. If you wish to pull this out of the archives please PM or contact either an Admin or RPJ.
[member="Sigil"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom