Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The thrill of the hunt (PM to join)

2531352_16377701_lz.jpg

Walking among the dead corpses of the Sith spawn, I held my Sith Claymore in my hands. it's hefty weight felt good to have as I saw a dozen or so more of these Sithspawn. I could feel hatred and pain as I focused my pain, hatred and even fear into myself. I felt as though time was slowing down. The sword at my side as I rushed them, I could feel my self in a mid yell charging at them. Rage filled my veins. Hate filled my heart, and fear powered my mind. The Dark side of the force powered me to the point where all I saw was black and white as my sword came to come at the first one in the line of death, My mind flashed back to two days ago when I first started on this task.

TWO DAYS AGO
Taking a grip of my new Sith sword, a larger sword in the shape of a Claymore. A weapon that could break through many forms of armor. Acting as a Sith sword, I tested it by resting it on the grass of the ground. Letting one hand come forth, I sent a Force shock to the blade. With a small sucking sound the sword absorbed the lightning power I had sent at it. The blade caused the grass below it to melt slightly and become dry. With a slow grip, I lifted it into my hand once more as I then struck the ground and with a small release of the electricity from within, the sword preformed as it should. Smiling, I put it on my back as well grabbing my lightsabers and placing them on my belt.

Recently there has been a rumored pack of force creatures that had attacked hunters on Kayyysk. I was planing on joining the hunt of these creatures. Rumored to be made of a Sith Lord, that was long gone dead. I only smiled and shook my head as I got onto my Nexu speeder bike. Turning it on, I started on my way to the little village where bounty hunters of all likes and many more came to hunt them. Running on past the trees, I could feel eyes on me. Looking around, I could see shadows moving around me. I shook my head and punched the throttle to move faster. Yet the shadows still were catching up to me. however, it seemed as though they were watching me. Still I continued on until they seemed to back off when I was within two kilometers of the village.

Stopping at the gate. I lifted my hand as a man came over. Dressed in a Mandalorian style of armor, he held his hand up as well for me to stop. Slowing it down to be just in front of him. He motioned his hand forwards at me. Walking over, they came with a detector for Dark side of the force. I waved my hand, "Come on Jared, you know who I am. You use that on me and it will go off." The man smiled at me and then nodded his head, "Well you know how to hide you signature. We are checking your bike just to make sure with this scare. You know how it goes." I smiled and decided to get off. Moving away from the speeder as it was still on. The checked it and with no incident, he moved me on. "You be in the hunt?" The man just smiled so bright that it would even rival the suns and stars of the Galaxy. I already knew and shook my head. "I'm gonna get more kills than you Dante, you know that right?" Shaking my head I pointed to my back, "Got a new toy that I can show you later if you would like. Might prove you wrong." We both laughed and chuckled at each other. Slapping my arm he waved me on as another person wanted to come in. "Get your ass out of here, I have a job to do."

Smiling I reved my engine and sped off down the line to the center of town. From there, I parked at a Speeder bike gang bar. Stopping a large man came out with a gun that could probably be used to kill a Wampa. "DANTE! I thought ya'd be hur!" I smiled as I got off of my Speeder and walked over to him to give him a half handshake and half bro hug. The man built like a tank was more fat than muscle, but he hid many surprises that could lift more weight than myself if he tried. "Miss out using my new toy? Never G" I pulled the blade out and handed it to him. He smiled and chuckled like a kid on his birthday. "Oh babay, thats a purty un!" Smiling I took the blade back and put it up with a flourish of spins. "Yes but this one belongs to me." The first Sithsword that I had made when I was an apprentice I handed over to this man. He liked to collect force items and sometimes turn them into cash for his ships and other such. I then started to walk off from him when he voiced lyrics to songs about wanting his "baby to come back" I smiled and shook my head as I turned around, handing him the birdy.

We laughed as I walked off to the hunting lodge. Once in there, a Zeltron female by the name of Gloria started to smile when I walked in. Running up to me, she threw herself at me. With her legs wrapped around my waist and giving me kisses on the cheek. I smiled as she did so, and when she finally got off of me, I looked down at her from my height, "Wow you must have done something to look so fine." Gloria or by what those who were friends of Pinky, was wearing a bright white corset that was rather arousing. She smiled and slipped her finger down her lips seductively with a wink, "Oh I don't know, maybe I like to dress up?" Grabbing my hand she led me to the counter and handed me a badge allowing me to hunt for the Sith Spawn. Lifting her hand, I kissed the back of her orange skin. She giggled slightly and sighed as I started to walk out. "kill a few of them for me darling!" she yelled out. with my left hand I waved a two finger wave that I would.

Walking out of the door, I then walked to the center of town were everybody was now being gathered. smiling as I walked up to the make shift stage, I took a seat as one of the leaders of the hunts. I would be taking a few people that were not so trained and a few veteran hunters to train the new people, and be on the look out of the forces. However, I could feel something wrong that would be with this hunt.

(OOC: Note for readers, if you would like to join, Please PM me with a IC reason and OOC reason for wanting to join me here.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom