Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Techno Union

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
The Techno Union

The Techno Union was once the premier technology and commerce corporation in the galaxy. Providing the Confederacy of Independent Systems of old with the technology that kept their civilization alive, this Techno Union seeks to do the same. Being the business and technology arm of the CIS faction, the Techno Union works to develop the technology of the Confederacy and the galaxy at large.

Built of a variety of companies, most traditionally associated with the Techno Union of canon, and always open to others, the Union is seeking to become the premier collaboration of technology and business within the galaxy.

The primary focus is, of course, to provide a fun environment for business and technology centric characters. In character, the focus will be to provide the galaxy with a variety of technological advances, while keeping the CIS military at the forefront of innovation.

If you or someone you know are in charge of a trade guild, shipping company, or cutting edge technology company, and are looking to join the most well known collaboration in the galaxy in an effort to expand your business horizons, direct them this way. If you are someone who is seeking employment within one of the various companies, we are now accepting applications. Or if you are looking to get your company involved with others around the galaxy, all are welcome to direct themselves towards the CIS Care of the Foreman of the Techno Union.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Not to be mistaken with the Droid Workers Union, Droid Workers Union- protecting Droid rights while wishing for the impending downfall of organic governments since '86.

hmm.... very interesting...
unfortunately in my absents my compony was bought out by mando motors.
i like the idea. it is very similar to an idea i had for a faction....

my only questions is why ally with the CIS? (ok dumb question... you are a member of the CIS)
but i was thinking as far as RPs go, wouldn't it be better if the faction was neutral?
a place for all the large companies to develop on a large scale...each faction having one representative as a buyer for their faction....
im talking about a way for factions to perches massive orders of whatever in ways they would in RL and did in SW (in the clonewars both sides bought many of their arms from the same companies)
in that way we could have companies working together on projects or biding against each other to win a contract from a faction to do whatever.
anyway... that is my idea and the reason i came back to chaos...

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Marek Starchaser"] @[member="Isley Verd"]

On the recommendation of our previous owner, a recommendation not lightly given, Silk Holdings would like to accept your offers and enter into a permanent relationship with the Techno Union.

Hello!

U-um I'm new here, but I've had star wars roleplaying experience before and I was planning to carry over, with tweaks, my human replica droid "Doll" if its permitted. Is there anyway she might be able to join this faction? (She was a Techno Union operative/designer on the other site so this has me excited.)

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Right, I am so a blind person, sometimes.

@[member="Shai Daw"]
We are working to develop the Techno Union from the view as they are the primary military producers for the Confederacy, however, there is nothing to say that they can't make military wares for the allies of the CIS. Keeping with Canon-ocity, we're having the TU aligned with the CIS. But we do business deals with a variety of people, and your unique personal company is welcome to do business all across the galaxy. It is the trade off, where some won't want to deal with the CIS-leaning companies.

@[member="Doll Crux"]
We'd love to have you! We've discussed a bit in PM. If you have an intro thread you'd like to do, let me know, and we can work something out.

And thirdly.

Visit the South Systems Bazaar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom