Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The technical side of things

Holding my left hand out on a workbench, The skeletal frame was still, and unmoving as my right hand was tinkering with the bone structure of my robotic limb. While the frame was attached to my arm, the actual armor, or the lamanium covering I was able to take off. This would allow me to mess with the arm, and replace parts, or re-tighten bolts or pieces. Honestly, I was just checking up on the arm. I never trusted anything. Even my own arm. The door hissing open to reveal Thalia walking into the room with a rather strange uniform on.

I looked her over like she was crazy. She just flipped her black hair around as it was in a ponytail, and just shook her head. Her voice echoing slightly in the workshop as she came to sit on the bench beside me.

"You know, I am a girl, and deserve to dress how I want."
"I am not someone you need to impress. So why wear it now?"
"Get used to the feeling of wearing it. Break it in just like a new pair of boots."
"Fine, just get off the workbench."

She removed herself from the bench as I continued my work. Moving over to the lamanium armor parts and starting to piece it back together. Having a little trouble trying to put it back on, Thalia came over and started to help. I was glad that she did, even without me asking. I never liked to ask for help, and generally did it myself. Having her there to help, was... nice?

"I actually came not to gawk at your impressive body, but to ask you to train me in something new."
"And what would that be?"
"Well, I am to be a ruler. I need to know how others operate from different areas. You are from Makrosia, and I am from Spathi. So can you teach me something about technology?"
"Alright, I ask again, what about it would you like me to teach?"
"Vague much?"
"I am because there are so many things. Electricity, hyperdrives, ships, weapons, armor, gear. Hell, even learning about how my arm operates would take a long ass time to explain."
"Well, you know how to mess with technology through the force right?"
"A little yes."
"Can you teach me? I mean, I know how to heal people, I can fight, and I can mess with the minds of animals, but not much else. I want to learn more."
"Alright. Grab your lightsaber."

After putting the arm back together while we were speaking to one another, Thalia produced her lightsaber from her belt. I was glad considering that she used to never carry it with her. Now she did with the kind of work we did, as well as the kind of situations we got into all the time. Presenting it to me, I waved my hand over it. Nothing really happened. But I then indicated for her to turn it on. Thumbing the button, the click came on, but the lightsaber didn't activate. She looked at me with a questionable look. Then tried it again. Waving my hand again, I nodded my head.

She pressed upon the button once more for the light blue lightsaber blade to ignite into its full glory. Looking me over, she smiled a little then looked over her lightsaber again.

"We are so going over this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom