Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The take back!: Return of the true Monarch

Atrisia... A beautiful planet filled with warriors, flowers and the scent of flowers everywhere you see green. The Atrisian palace was located between two hills and a river on the back, strategically placed there so that enemies could only attack from the front gates. [member="Darth Novus"] took over Atrisia by infiltrating using his old pass from when he was an acolyte of @Mythos.

The front lands terrain were filled with flora but the past battles for control over this mighty fortress has caused damage to the once beautiful view upon the forest. Nomkneer had a few advantages over [member="Darth Novus"], first he still has the peoples trust and love, second he can take control over the palaces' systems if he can reach the main computer using his name and eye scanner.

Nomkneer had talked a few things with his old partner [member="Ultimatum"] and convinced him into helping him take over the palace using his technology. The people of Atrisia are still loyal to their true king, Nothing needs to be taken more than the palace itself.

"Ultimatum, im in the forest observing the target with clear view. Im closing in, i'll need you to down some ships and home-in on the palace, take down any defenses... But please, dont destroy my palace.."

Nomkneer said this as he dashed through the forest, he knew that all stops had to be made so Nomkneer used Force Zen before coming to the planet to store energy in reserve to restore stamina and be able to use better of the force. Using the shadows of the trees of the forest and to cover himself underneath a cape of dark matter from the powers absorbed by the darkness.

"I'm fourty-five feet from the gates of the palace, blow the gates so that i can go inside and order your small battalion through to eliminate any and all followers of Darth Novus. Oh yeah.. He is mine!."

Nomkneer was going to repay back [member="Ultimatum"] very dearly for such assistance in taking back what was rightfully his

((I'm going to say it as it is, and I hate going into OOC during threads. I don't mind threads like this, I can deal with them. I'm fine because most of them open great RP opportunities. There are many issues with this thread, the first being that Nomkeener has no way of having anyone's trust anymore. He was gone for a while, and Novus has easily managed to sway public opinion. During this time, he also left the palace constantly, so for the most part he leaves it undefended. All computer systems were wiped, none of them have any of your information anymore either.

And yes, fancy gun turrets were installed

Like I said, I don't mind threads like this, but I hate them when I am dragged into them with no prior warning. The palace is yours because I am inactive on Novus, but the people's opinion won't just become yours like you think it will. No-one has seen you on Atrisia for ages, heck, we have anti air guns ready to shoot down anything that even remotely could be you so I have no idea how you even got onto the planet))

[member="Nomkneer"]

Ultimatum had not been too surprised when [member="Nomkneer"] had come asking for assistance in taking back his world. Firstly it would have only been a matter of time before someone fought against the leadership and then if ousted the leadership would fight back. It was a circle that most organic governments seemed to follow at some point or other. This was just the ending of one and perhaps the beginning of another, squabbles between leaders were about as common as among Sith. It became a question of who would die first, who would make the first slip up.

The transmission was responded to with an affirmative click, Ultimatum turned his attention to directing his forces. A battalion was a large combat group, the greatest assortment of battle units that the droid had assembled for the sole purpose of war. Normally his combat droids were multipurpose, just as capable of industrial labor as warfare. This would be his first act of war, attacking the capital of another world. Under normal organic definition this was an invasion, he was invading a friendly world, deposing its government, and replacing it with one of his own preference. This sounded very much like something that would get him in trouble, that was if the circumstances were not known. That was the problem with the organics, if one of the press did not agree with the reversion of regime then they may spin the tale so that Ultimatum and Nomkneer were the villains, potentially causing much trouble for Ultimatum. He expected Nomkneer to deal with such problems.

However, asking for help meant that he was obligated to follow through. Thus he turned his attention to commanding the forces, both in the air and on the ground. The first wave had already gone over the palace once, the recon team of Overseers. Along with the information that Nomkneer had supplied, Ultimatum had wanted to verify that there were no new defenses. It was a good thing too, new emplacements had been been made, anti-air, turrets, and the like. Those alone would have slowed the initial part of Ultimatum's plan. The Fate was already in bound, a payload of four missiles from the launchers of the old ship were set to be fired at the entryway. However at this point it was quite a ways out, in order to give time for the Sovereignty to deal with the anti-air guns.

The massive vessel, a reconstructed and upgraded version of the old Hammerhead cruiser, was in stealth mode until it got within 100 kilometers of the ground. At such range, firing at particular points on the ground was no problem, however the size of the ship also made it possible for the anti-air guns to fire back. That was where Ultimatum had to grin and bear the damage. He hoped the shields, which were only slightly stronger than standard for a ship of its size in the current age. The internal factories and furnaces had been shut down to give more power to the shields and weapons. The stealth field came down and a second later the cannons fired at the various anti-air emplacements.

He sent a message to Nomkneer, "This is Ultimatum, I am taking down the anti-air right now. The gate will open in one minute ten seconds. Sending coordinates of weaponry emplacements found thus far. I have recon in the area still if you need any more information about the enemy base give me the word and I'll see what I can do."

Objective: Shape War.

"My Lord, Atrisia has been invaded"

Every single Jar'Kai and soldier dropped what they were doing and looked to Lee, Captain of the Jar'Kai with amazed and unbelieving eyes. Mythos' food dropped to the ground crashing the ceramic, hard crafted bowl into a thousand little pieces. Mythos stammered, a thousand thoughts passing through his face and mind, yet Lee was quite characteristically uncaring, he shrugged waiting for an answer. Immediately before Mythos could reply the men started pulling available contacts within Atrisia and relaying all information to each other to form a cohesive briefing for Mythos once they had it. But Lee... already knew everything, he had contact within Atrisia, he knew of agents within the empire who reported to him routinely. Mythos was not prepared but Lee was already concocting a statement before [member="Ultimatum"] even arrived.

"Former Atrisian General [member="Nomkneer"], we...I... knew of this operation through your friend in Mustafar"

"Why was not i Informed before!?" Mythos yelled, almost cutting Lee off and standing from the makeshift throne in Midvinter made of Animal bones hunted in the wilderness by himself.

Lee shrugged and looked directly at his emperor. "Because we I did not know for certain that these details were true... neither did i know that your former apprentice Colt, or as he goes by now, [member="Darth Novus"], implanted himself as ruler... he has done nothing for the people, he has not adressed troops, legions, the people don't even know who he is, he acts as a regent for the One Sith but because of his secrecy or..." Lee paused, giving a lazy shrug while pondering how to best make his statement while the entire contingency of the Jar'Kai hinged on his every syllable.

"Laziness, the Legions of Atrisia have never been lead by him, never been addressed by him, he has not even made a public declaration as regent, walked among the people as all Emperors of the past have done" Lee chuckled at the thought of the man. "The nobles have no idea who he even is save for a few houses that have pockets in the palace. "

Mythos' jaw might have well hit the floor with everything Lee had just laid before him, he did not even know where to start, was it even his problem?

His men looked to him to make a decision, a move, a statement, defend his throne or his titles. Mythos realized this, he needed to show strength and make a decision... now.

He breathed in, let a long time time pass while the Atrisian chow soup froze solid in the floor and silence fell upon the dojo. Without much hesitation he knew what he needed to do, Novus would never show loyalty to him, but Nomkneer had always been loyal and it was He who Mythos appointed and would be seen as a temporary successor until he returned to the throne.

"If i go..." Mythos began, white steam blowing from his nostrils with every word. "The entire One sith will know of my survival and all our work and plans will be ruined but i would be a fool to stand idly by and let my kingdom be squabbled over without having some gain... this could be of use to us..." His men nodded, realizing where he was going with this. He extended a cup made of bones to one of the Valkiri wenches in the dojo, tall and imposing yet beautiful pouring the golden mead into his cup.

"Lee" Mythos said, pausing to take a big drink and look at his captain who in turn smiled knowing what was to come. "You will go in my stead, rally the legions, use my seal... as former commander of the Jar'Kai and general of the Atrisian legions, head of your house of Shinto, you will lead an assault on the palace in my stead and aid the General in taking back the planet."

As he spoke the Men of the Jar'Kai began fitting his Captain with the black armor of the ancient line of assassins of Atrisia, chants and incense thrown at him as well as his sword and lightsabers. "With you, will go the best of the Jar'Kai, no more than seventeen... eliminate all opposition in the palace, kill anyone who supports the Usurper, and get in contact with General Antoshimo with the 600th Legion... "

Mythos settled back into his chair, the weight of his decision already heavy on his shoulders.

"Prove... why you are the greatest warrior who is loyal to me... Lee Shinto"

giphy.gif

[member="Ultimatum"] [member="Darth Novus"] [member="Nomkneer"]
OOC: I will be using as a Dev thread for my NPC Sith Lord, Jet Li if it's ok with you guys!! XD

((OOC note, asking for this to be put on hold if we all mind. Need to sort some things out with a few select people to do with this thread))

[member="Mythos"]
[member="Ultimatum"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom