Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Stolen Spice. (PM To Join)

Scene
A TL-1800 Freighter slowly heated up its engines as it slowly pulled itself into the sky. On board was around a whole supply of spice aswell as various other items that were used to create and produce the illegal substances.​
The ship hurled itself into the atmosphere leaving the planet of Kessel behind it. Now it began its long voyage through the dark abyss of space.​
Character - NPC
Captain Glover sat at the helm of the freighter as it glided through the atmosphere, a sigh of relief escaping his lungs as they were leaving the planet. "I can't believe we did it!" He shouted to anyone who was listening. This was after all going to be a massive pay off if they could find a buyer.

Glover looked over to his crew. "Be at the ready, no doubt that spiced up Duros will send someone after us." At his command the shields of the freigther went up and the crew held their weapons at the ready.

"Where are we headed?" The Captain said to the figure standing to his right.

[member="Tiali Orazio"]
Character
Cadan watched as the Freighter flew off into the sky, the rage building up over his face. "Fleckin' kark! Last time I let someone borrow me keys to the storage room!" The angry Duros shouted and then drew his DL-18 blaster pistol, fired a few shots after the ship before getting his com link open.

"Anyone who wants a quick job with some good pay meet me in my office!" The message went out to all those stationed at Cadan's small facility at the moment. He didn't know who would be answering but he knew people would come.

Cadan sat now in his office. It was a large room filled with a lounge, a tv and holoprojector aswell as a form of radio. Cadan sat behind a desk which had a few seats in front, he held a drink in one hand and his DL-18 was swirling around on the desk infront of him.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"] [member="Mephite"] [member="Causstik Rahn"]

Tiali stands next to the captain's chair looking at the varying consoles on the helm, "We're not out of the woods yet, Caden will come after his product I can guarantee that. Set a course for Dantooine if we need to we can the ditch the ship there and take the product." Tiali made his way to the poor excuse for a crew, "I can't guarantee they won't board us, set up whatever you can for cover at the airlocks and plausible entry points and be at the ready!"

Making his way to a large metal crate with in the cargo hold, he opens it up throwing the lid aside. The crate contained multiple A280 blaster rifles and a couple of Vibro blades Brought by Tiali's own expensive "Some of you take these we're gonna need everything we can get" this type of blaster rifle mostly used by rebel troopers during the reign of the empire. they are cheap to buy in bulk then and even more now through the black market and easy for beginners to learn how to use. Making it no problem for Tiali to issue them out to the simple new solders. General Vibroblades Of all shapes and sizes made of common materials given out to a few just in case it get's sticky. "Turn only the minimum lights on! The darkness will be our friend..." "Well maybe" He whispers to himself.

Men and women rush everywhere readying the ship for the possible assault, As Tiali returns to the Captain. "Why aren't those engines working at full capacity captain?" Looking at the consoles he notices a restrictor security measure on the engines "Don't worry hurry up and bypass it captain." turning to make his back to the soldiers he looks around to see the room filled with the noise of heavy breathing, hard work the smell of sweat, fear and the worry of death. It was dark but yet lightly lit, he grabs his helmet sliding it onto his head tapping the top followed by him picking up his X-202 Blaster rifle resting it in his hands. Taking in a deep breath, then relieving himself of the oxygen. "Lets do this."

Tiali is wearing his custom made Urban camo suit Mk-I his visor covering his face. A blood red dyed tikulini coat going over the top of his USC made from a UCS that was dismantled to make it. And the extra durasteel used to re-enforce and create better shoulder, shin and leg armour. A wrist mounted sonic pistol rests on his right forearm. The tikulini leather covering most of his body with a durasteel helmet, shoulder pads and chest guard. His belt holds an assortment of grenades. to the lower parts he wore magno-grip boots, With two LL-30 pistols either side of his thighs. ATazi VibroSword Sits across his back in a sheath ready to be used for combat.

[member="Cadan Tazi"]

Another job for Mephite. He found himself filing into the Duros' office. Hopefully this one would go a little more smoothly than the last. But things rarely seemed to go so easy.

"I'm here for the contract," the Shard said as his metal hand patted the E-11. "This is my qualification."

He'd noticed being direct was the best route most of the time. If not, he could just shoot his way out. Besides, the Duros looked to be a rather simple and straightforward organic. These underworld types rarely minced words.

[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Zenva arrived not long behind the metal monstrosity, a speculative look was given to the unknown droid. The woman was dressed for war, or her version of it at any rate. Knee high leather boots over black, skin tight leggings with a black and red miniskirt at her waist. Her torso was held firmly by a black and brown corset, which was in fact a finely crafted piece of armor. Her personal shield emitor was clipped to one hip and she was littered with weaponry. Two pistols sat in holsters on her thighs, two more sat in shoulder holsters beneath her arms. On her lower back sat a scatter blaster. Two knives were strapped to her boots, and a pair of swords hung elegantly from her waistline. A handful of grenades, extra power cells and a few reserve magazines all sat in pouches along her belt. Over all this she wore a blood red leather trench coat, which served to conceal nearly all of her armaments.

"Hello Mister Tazi." The man's name rolled from her lips with a purr. "How might I be of assistance, my friend?" Whether or not the criminal considered her a friend didn't matter in the slightest to The Blood Matron, he needed help and she intended to provide it.

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Mephite"]

Causstik Rahn had to duck in the door way to avoid hitting his head. The seven foot tall Trandoshan was clad in his phrik armor and beskar chain mail. With all this considered the beast weighed almost five hundred pounds. He wore an eye patch over the eye he had lost to a bounty hunter and a puckered scar curved cynically around the protective piece of cloth. He hadn't retracted the claws or knives that studded his gauntlets and boots. He looked to the woman and gave her a curt growl, then shouldered his way to the front.

"You want someone dead?" He let out in a low hiss, his voice sounded like raking leaves.

[member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Mephite"], [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Soon three people entered the room. Cadan took in the Ig-86 droid and nodded. "I ain't remember askin' for qualifications." Cadan said as he swished some liquor around in a glass and spun a cigar around on his table. "But ya got the job!" Cadan tossed the droid the cigar. "Consider that a down payment." Cadan said the last sentence somewhat distracted as he watching Zenva enter the room.

"I got a few ways you could be of assistance." The sentence was meant to fly from Cadan's lips like a butterfly floating away from a leaf, instead it sounded like a one winged bird leaping from a nest and crashing to the ground. He saw that Zenva was ready for battle and maybe his charms could wait until after his little mission. "But for today you and the droid got a ship ta catch."

Cadan's eyes then flicked to the large trandoshan that had entered the room. "And the trandoshan." Cadan then eyed the trandoshan more. "Ain't you that lizard that killed the senator or somethin'?" Cadan waved his question to the side. "Look I want yous all to go catch a shipment of mine that just got tookened. I don't care how you get it, but leave their leader alive and bring 'im to me." Cadan then began to make a shoooing gesture to the small group.

[member="Mephite"] [member="Zenva Vrotoa"] [member="Causstik Rahn"]

NPC
"Aye boss." Captain Glover said as he began to run his hands across a small keyboard, green text flashing up on the screen continuosly followed by a large red "Denied." Glover kept trying to hack into the ships power, Cadan wasn't as dumb as he thought. Or maybe it was someone else who had installed the locks. Come to think of it, it was definetly someone else.

"Approved." The words brought joy to the good captains voice. "We're in! Preparing the jump to hyperspa-." Glover's senteced dropped off faster that a lizards tail. A look of anger cross his face as he looked to his screen. "The blasted thing is gonna take a few minutes to power up. Might I suggest preparing our ships weapons boss?" The man asked as he looked to Tiali for directions.

[member="Tiali Orazio"]

Mephite looked towards the seven foot tall lizard man as he shouldered past. Even bigger than the droid's frame. The Shard couldn't say that had happened too often. Except for Wookies...and Trandoshans.

The big alien naturally asked if someone needed to be killed. Yes, organics were nothing if not predictable. Except when they weren't. But mostly they were from his experience.

The red-skinned Zabrak was cooing at the Duros. It reminded him of a certain bird. Apparently males found it seductive. Tazi seemed to from his badly delivered innuendo.

No need for qualifications? That was a bit odd. Usually they demanded to know an extensive CV.

"When do we start?"

[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Zenva Vrotoa"] [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Tiali returned to the captains side "Please tell me your joking?" Looking over the consoles and various computers,Tiali soon came to the realisation he unfortunately wasn't. Releasing a sigh of anguish, his hand raises brushing over the top of his helmet in thought of the next move. "Prep the weapons, but our two laser cannons aren't gonna do Kark!!! Your concentration should be on jumping to hyperspace."

Moving back his eyes skim the room, pondering if this bucket of bolts will be his grave.

[member="Cadan Tazi"]

"Right now!" Cadan shouted towards the group. "Get outta 'ere and bring me back me spice!" Cadan continued with his shooing hands, ushering the lot out the door mumbling on about how he doesn't have time to waste and how he has spice to taste.

NPC
Glovers hands danced across his dashboard once more, hitting various buttons. "I've got the weapons running at maximum capacity without sacraficing the engine speed." This job would make Glover rich for life. He could finally spend money on his wife, take her to all the fancy resturaunts money could buy. He could put his kids through schooll, maybe even get them on a flight to the Jedi temple so they could begin their training there. This is what kept him focused, this is why he was here.

[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Mephite"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Zenva flashed a smile at Cadan's attempted flirtation, pearl white teeth shining in stark contrast to her crimson skin and black tattoos. She thoroughly enjoyed the effect she had on most men, and not a few women. Of course her charm and physical appeal were just two more weapons in the Zabrak's arsenal. Unfortunately for most, like poor Cadan, the odds they would ever get more than a sweet smile and a suggestive comment were somewhere between slim and none.

The Zabrak didn't argue with the Duros as she, and the others, were ushered from the man's office. She turned smartly on her heel and started away, calling over her shoulder as she went, "If you boys need a ride, I suggest you step lively." One hand rose to key the comm built into her Shadez, "Zuko, did you get all that? Good. Mobilize Predator right away. Find that transport."

Zenva wasted no time making her way to the nearest shadow port, one firmly under The Hutt Cartel's control. Inside a Dropship sat low on it's landing gear, the engines already humming, awaiting Zenva's leisure. More than a dozen guards stood inside the shadow port, some near the entrance, others arrayed near the Dropship. Zenva gave a sharp whistle, and spun one finger through the air as she made her way aboard the waiting ship. Her Elites filed in behind her, and in moments the ship lurched to life as it made it's way out to space.

In orbit above the planet, Command Zuko, first cousin to The Blood Matron herself, began issuing orders to the crew of the Predator. The Frigate had begun scanning outgoing vessels the moment Cadan had finished explaining the situation. It wouldn't take long to locate the commandeered freighter, there were only a few leaving the planet, and only one would have a registered Cartel i.d. code. The moment it was found, Commander Zuko ordered the Frigate into pursuing the freighter. Not long after twenty four Interceptors boiled out of the Frigate's sides, doggedly chasing after the escaping freighter.

[member="Mephite"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Tiali Orazio"]

Causstik made his way to his ship. His crew already had his Celeres Class Light Corvette fired up and had begun pinging outgoing ships. Causstik boarded post haste and began to think up a plan. They made their way to the planets outter orbit and quickly found the enemy vessel. Wasn't hard to identify a ship with its weapons primed. It was a small vessel, so it would be a small target but not an impossible one. Due to his recent stint in piracy, Causstik had recently had his escape pods reinforced with a dura-steel breaching hatch and a thermal gel layer. It made boarding and capturing ships a lot easier. He had eight Trandoshan's in six pods ready to raise hell.

His ship made a few passes firing it's concussion missiles and six laser cannons. Atempting to take out the enemy ships laser cannons. Then on its final run the pods jettisoned towards the enemy vessel. The pods glowing red hot in the void of space, as sriluur's moon casting an ominous aura. Blaster fire began whisteling by the pods and managed to find a target, then Causstiks pod was blown off course from the resulting explosion. "Adjust course, 2 meters left," he hissed into his comms. The pod righted itself and continued on the correct trajectory. A voice over the pod comms began counting down. "Impact in T-minus 5, 4, 3, 2, "

Fire, screams, sirens. Air howled as it was sucked from the ship into the vacuum of space. For a brief moment all was quiet as the areas of the ship that had been breached became completely void and the nothingness of space slipped in. A man who attempted to take a breath in the vacuum found his lungs had collapsed and now blood poured out of every office in his body. Then the enemy ship corrected the problem and emergency air locks began to close around the pods. The Trandoshans exited their make shift boarding craft, guns at the ready. "Rally on me," Causstik hissed.

[member="Mephite"], [member="Cadan Tazi"], [member="Zenva Vrotoa"], [member="Tiali Orazio"]

"Your doing good captain" he says patting him on the shoulder, till his attention is stolen by sensor warnings of the approaching ships. "Kark" Blaster shots hitting the sheilds shake the ship as the rounds Make contact, but concussion missiles drive their way straight through the sheilds hitting the hull multiple times causeing the ship to have catistrpohic damage. The blasts throw Tiali to the wall forcing him to stumble onto the deck. With a loud crack the sheild generator takes a hit shutting down imediatly.

Standing up again holding his helmet a groan leaks from his mouth, taking notice of the Sensors again he notes it beginning to light up again flashing from the incoming assault pods. But this ship is only 30 metres long and not big enough for multiple decks where will they... Oh Kark they going to go straight into the cargo bay what are they trying to achieve! He thinks to himself but to a quick realisation he Runs into the cargo bay with the other crewmen his voice muffled but still yells straining his throat. "PREPARE FOR HULL BREACH!" Quickly as possible the crew scatter grabbing to the nearest bulkhead.

Then what seemed like an instant the ceiling collapsed in multiple places with sparks, debris and major explosions althrough the compartment from several pods smashing into the hull hitting the deck with great force. With an eyrie silence hits the room as the vacuum of space begins to grab hold of it's victims too slow to grab the bulk head sucking them into the black of the abyss and unfortunately they were followed by the crates of spice and drugs that weren't secure tight enough or weren't secured at all. The vacuum forcing some open scattering the drugs taking half of the product until quite quickly the ship is resealed.

Lying on the ground amongst peices of debris Tiali eyes slide open looking at the dark room lit by the compartments fires spreading Rather quickly filling the cargo bay with smoke. Returning to his feet he notices injured and dead scattered throughout the cargo hold, but still some get up grabbing hold of the blasters and wepons "anybody left,get up and fight... FIGHT!" Pulling his sword from its shelf on his back he sprints to the first pod in sight.

Tiali lunges into the air as the pods door opens presenting the lizard to Tiali, imediatly he swings at his blaster arm before he can react cutting it clean off. With a swing of his clawed hand the lizard tries to retaliate, with a loud raw like scream. With a quick slide back Tiali barely avoids the clawed hand, with a loud grunt he thrusts his sword forward into the lizardmans Chest his other hand swiftly grabs a LL-30 pistol from his thigh, bringing it up to the trandoshians head firing off multiple shots killing it.

Pulling the sword out of its chest he turns looking over the destruction of the of the trandoshians. His breathing fast and unsteady, his thoughts rushed Surely Caden couldn't have sent a group so foolish.

[member="Cadan Tazi"][member="Zenva Vrotoa"][member="Causstik Rahn"]

OOC: I might make some adjustments later because this is rushed and tired work sorry.

The Shard followed behind [member="Zenva Vrotoa"] while chivied by [member="Cadan Tazi"]. It was hard to fathom how an organic could talk so fast. No matter. Off to work they went.

He decided the Zabrak's frigate sounded like a better idea than his shuttle. Perhaps he'd acquire a better spacecraft. But first credits needed to be earned and that meant jobs. Jobs like this one.

Mephite certainly wasn't acquisitive but he'd begun to see the appeal of owning things. It gave a being a sense of pride. It also showed your status in the galaxy. He especially enjoyed his trusty E-11.

It was an efficient creation and a masterpiece of design. Mephite found himself appreciating such things. Maybe that was influenced by inhabiting the body of a droid. Never mind that the rifle was made to do one thing.

It was never personal. He just needed credits to get where he was going. Mephite didn't enjoy killing per se but took pride in his work. He rarely gave it a second thought.

[member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Causstik Rahn"]

NPC
The ship shuttered as lasers flashed past the cockpit and into the shields, a few shots cut through the shields wreaking havoc upon the hull. With each shot, Glover gritted his teeth, no matter how many times he'd felt a ship shake beneath his feet he would never get use to the feeling, knowing that one day it could be the end.

"Get us on course! Hit the hyperdrive ASAP! I'm gonna back up Tiali." Glover blasted his last order to the ones left on the cockpit before heading for the cargo bay. As he left the cockpit he locked the doors behind him, making sure even if he did fall to the enemey the rest of the crew would be safe. Suddenly everything went quiet as the air was sucked from the ship, thinking quickly Glover hit the door controls on a small junction singling off the part of the ship before the oxygen was stolen from his lungs. "Bloody close one." He muttered to those around him.

Once he reached the carge bay, Glover looked at the damage already done to the spice, and the amounts of infantry moving in. He drew his blaster and let loose a flury of shots, wounder a Thrandoshan, but the lizards were tougher than a normal person, it took three more shots before the lizard fell to the ground. Around him, Glover saw his men and the men Tiali had brought fight the Trandoshans, some teaming up to take down one lizard. He thought of his family once last time before enganging another enemy.

[member="Mephite"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom