Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Steal of a Lifetime!

Blurred vision began to cloud her eyes. She felt a little dizzy. She couldn't recall where she'd been, only that the last thing she knew was that she was supposed to meet with someone. Who? That was only question one to follow the hundread others that soon plauged her mind the moment her eyes opened and she could see everything wrong with this picture. Aria Perugia, one of the galaxies greatest theives, was strapped down to a chair with something on her head. She was in a dark room with barley any light coming through the windows. Her hat was thankfully sitting in front of her but so was the round table with a bunch of screens hooked to a device; likely a recorder or something of the sort. All the screens faced in different directions twoards the other people who, as she discovered, were also strapped down to chairs all around her. Something was seriously wrong here. Aria struggled with her straps, both on her wrists and her ankles, but they would not buge. At least she was dressed in her usual attire, a red trechcoat and her black shirt and pants underneath. Though she realized she had no equipment. She was disarmed, confused, had no idea where she was, and was starting to get more and more pissed about it with every passing second. Was someone behind this? Who? And who were these other people? Were they all like her? Criminals and theives? Or was this something else?​
Once people started waking up she immediatly asked "Does anyone want to start explaining where we are and why the hell I'm strapped to a chair?" even though she would soon find out all of them were in the same situation of not remebering a thing.​
[member="Nyx"] [member="Ben Trasker"] [member="Levy Willamina"] [member="Hakora Vex"]​

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Levy felt an intense pain in her head which given how many drugs she had done and places she had woken up in... was saying something. Her eyes opening and she was groggy while moving in the chair. Her head leaning back as she was looking around a little and groaned. Hands checking the restraints before she was rolling her shoulders and trying to speaking while her mouth was dry and she needed to spit. She heard someone speak and looked towards her while her head drooped a little. "Well last I remember I was doing some spice off a twi'leks ass and getting a mad rush. Now it feels like I have an ice pick in my skull."

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Nyx was no stranger to waking up with no idea where she was or what she was doing. Not even necessarily waking up tied up. But restrained to a chair was something a bit new. She didn't bother trying the restraints, looking around her at the screens.
Okay, that wasn't something she saw everyday.
She heard some lady speak, followed by another one, and chuckled.
"I was in a fistfight with a Trandoshan. I wish I had some spice right now."
That would definitely take the edge off of her nerves.
[member="Levy Willamina"]
[member="Aria Perugia"]

Grand Moff Helranth

Grand Moff of the Sith Empire
Vex woke up shortly before everyone else, but to no was still very much died up, but unlike the others his chair was fallen over as he had tried rocking himself to get out. He had woken up to being tied in a chair, but this was not his first slugball, he had spent many a time tied to a chair, but usually they didn't find all his knives; oh they were good. He was trying to roll the chair, but really he was just rocking back and forth trying to get to the prize, a piece of cake he had spot at a near by table; bastards, trying to tempt him, but they would fail and lose their cake.

As he fought with his chair, losing to a chair off all things he heard his partner awaken, "I told you not to get in that fight [member="Nyx"], but do you listen? Nooooo miss big and bad had it covered, she said, fought many of them, she said and yet here we are. Tied up and tortured with the presence of KARKING CAKE!" He wasn't really mad, in fact it was situations like this that he loved, he just wanted to rub in her face that she had lost the fight.

[member="Aria Perugia"] [member="Ben Trasker"] [member="Levy Willamina"]

”Stop whining!”

Trasker barked, fed up of hearing tough talk from those who acted like they could do what they wanted and how they wanted. He’d been awake for a while, surveying his dark surroundings and the bodies strapped down around him on the chairs. He paid little attention to the screens that held no visible information.

He’d seen operations like this before – they were here for a reason, but that was never going to be good when they were hogtied to chairs and left in a dark room. It was the first step of psychological blackmail.

Flexing his wrists and hands as best he could to work the tight straps and keep the blood flowing, Trasker tensed his muscles now and then, looking around at the others. From what he could see and hear, they looked like a mix of pirates and con-artists.

”Now, stop going on and think what’s the connection we’re all here? Hm? This is obviously a set-up. You,” he flicked his head to the woman in the hat, ”who are you?”

[member="Hakora Vex"] | [member=Nyx] | [member="Levy Willamina"] |[member="Aria Perugia"]

Everyone else was awake, all of them having the same answers as Aria herself. Which was none. Terrific. Two other women and two men, the girls saying how they both apparently were into spice while the one younger man seemed more interested in cake than anything else. Though she did question why there was one their in the first place. The older one, however, seemed to be taking more charge than the others. At least he was in soething of the same mentalitiy Aria was when it came to this odd situation.​
When he asked who she was she avoided the answer directly and only said "Hey, I'm stuck just like the rest of you. Not like I have anything to do with...." she stopped when she realized the other machines everyone had been connected to just like her. "Wait a second...." She took a closer look at them before noting the one on herself, trying to see the behind her chair. "Memory wipe machines!" she realized aloud. "That's why we can't remember. Someone dosen't want us knowing something..."
And then, as if on cue, the screens all began to light up. When everyone looked the image showed Aria herself sitting in a chair. She was looked stright ahead and was being asked a question by someone with an augmented voice.​
"Do you agree to this memory wipe?" it asked.​
Aria agreed before the screen changed, now showing [member="Ben Trasker"] answering the same question. And then [member="Nyx"] , followed by [member="Levy Willamina"] and finally [member="Hakora Vex"] ; who it was revealed by his video that HE was the one who'd brought the cake. All were asked by the same person with the agumented voice. Finally the screen changed yet again, now revealing a man. His face was half hidden by darkness but it was clear he had bad scars on the unseen side. He seemed older, around his 50's, and his one good eye seemed to droop a little. He almost looked like a Sith but it was unclear if he actually was.​
"Hello everyone." he said in a raspy Italian accent. "I hope you have all slept well. You are, of course, wondering where you are and why you're here. And why you've all had your memories wiped. Allow me to start by introducing myself as Mr. Owen. And you are currently on Zeltros where you are to prepare for one of the greatest heists in history. You are to break into the Bank of Courascant and steal from the private vaults." He paused, allowing them all to take the little revelation in, before continuing with "You'll find all your equipment waiting for you in the trunk nearby. There will also be a folder with information as to where your ship that will take you is currently parked and a layout of the bank itself. Now, of course, some of you are possibly thinking of wishing to not go through with this little assignment. But before you decide to walk away you should be aware of the explosives currently intalled within your necks."
The screen cut away and showed a pair of hands readying the back of Nyx's neck with an explosvie before trying to cut into it. It cut away, quickly showing everyone else having explosives installed, before cutting back to Mr. Owen.​
"We will be keeping track of you. If you decide to leave the device will go off. Attempt to remove it and it will go off. If you are captured and risk exposing us it will go off. So, as a little insentive, I suggest not failing. Good luck and, as they say..." he held up a glass and toasted to them "Here's to crime!"
The screen finally went black before the straps to everyone's chairs finally snapped off, freeing everyone. Aria sat where she was, rubbing her wrist, while still taking in the entire situation.​

Grand Moff Helranth

Grand Moff of the Sith Empire
Some point between the crumpet old man complaining and the death treat from the screen, Vex had broken free and was sitting on the table enjoying the cake which in this case, wasn't a lie. Sparing the details, it was good to be double jointed. He listened to the man on screen with interest until he said the hit and mentioned explosives, "So that's it huh? We're the patsies, were some kind of suicide squad." Vex threw his cake, no longer interested by it. "[member="Nyx"], reminded me to kick your ass after this." He stood up and stretched a little. He was already forming a plan in his mind. First he would robe the bank and then he would find the client and kill him. No one forced Vex to do anything, especially steal from the Sith on their home planet.

[member="Hakora Vex"] [member="Aria Perugia"] [member="Ben Trasker"] [member="Nyx"]

Levy was watching the screen as the guy came on and she was sitting there watching now feeling the pain in her neck before she was flexing her hands and worked on the restraints. She felt her thumb keeping her in them before she grunted and there was a pop..... Her teeth grinding in frustration while her hand came free and she popped her thumb back in place. Levy was moving her hand as she started undoing her other hand and then her feet. Standing up while she was looking around and brushed herself off before she was looking at the place he had said her gear was and that meant she had her spice while moving about and looking at Araia before she was going to the crate and pulling out her gear. The moment she touched the spice she was keeping with her while she sat there. "Oh how I missed you."

[member="Aria Perugia"]

Levy was dressed, more then that she had done a line of her spice and the neon blue pixie was a welcome relief from the headache that was coming over her while she was moving down the line towards the others untying them to release them. She looked at Aria though and raised an eyebrow. "COme on red, we'll get done with this and then get these explosives out of our neck and then I plan to shoot a whole lot of people who might get in my way." There was a look though while she rolled her shoulders and the armor shimmered blendign itno the area around her with her mouth plate down to allow her to smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom