Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Start of Something Hideous

She had been tracking him for weeks, now.
The white skinned twi'lek pulled her hood lower over her head as she waited in the alley, a vibroblade hidden underneath her robe. In the alley behind lay the bleeding corpse of [member="Darth Ferus"]' contact, his throat slit. The Sith Lord was a difficult one to find, turns out. She had threatened and bribed dozens of people to obtain the name, location, and time of the meeting with this contact. So much effort and time to find one man. Well, certainly no ordinary man.
Zhi did not know the nature of the meeting between them, nor did she particularly care. It served to aid in her purpose, and that was all she really cared about.

The former slave further hid herself in the shadows, her grip on the corner of the alleyway tightening. The waiting was killing her, a bit. She was a huntress, a predator, but had little patience in times of duress. The fires of anger and hatred within her burned brightly, raring to ignite rage in the Twi'lek. She found it more and more difficult to quiet the fire as time went on.
But further she waited, knowing her chance was near at hand. Once she slew Ferus, she knew the Sith would take her in as one of her own. They had to. She had come this far.
Shaking the doubts out of her head, Zhi returned to her waiting.

It was a rather pleasant day on Coruscant for the Sith Lord. No longer did he have to worry about keeping up appearances for the sake of his Assassins. No, in a way he was retired. Well, sort of. He still had a number of strings he could pull within his little order, but it was no longer his responsibility to lead them. And on this day Ferus was very, very glad it was so. First, drinking in a bar. Second, more drinks. Third, drinks! While he couldn't taste or smell alcohol, the effects of it still hit him, and it hit hard. So hard, in fact, he didn't even notice the pair of corpses as he stepped on them. They were men who had tried to mug him, but a quick wave of his hand had snapped both their necks, and just as easily he forgot they were there.

The drink could do much.

Perhaps if he wasn't as drunk as he was, stumbling about the dark alleyway he found himself in, he may have noticed the anger and hate of [member="Zhi Chen"] , but he didn't. The Sith Lord was completely unaware that his day was about to get that much more interesting.

Was [member="Darth Ferus"]. . . drunk? Zhi had extensive experience with dealing with drunks from her slave days, and knew when she saw one. The conduct seemed. . . unbecoming of the concept of a Sith Lord she had in her mind. If she gauged just how inebriated he was, he was likely seeing double at this point, which would only make him easier to slay.

With a sigh of reassurance, Zhi stepped from the shadows, pulling down her hood to reveal her white lekku, as well as bringing the vibroblade from her robe. She twirled it in her hands as she stepped behind him, her red eyes narrowing at him.
"Darth Ferus. . . I am Zhi Chen, and today, I will kill you to prove myself."
Without waiting for a response, Zhi screamed in rage as she unleashed a wave of Force energy at him, counting on his inebriation to give her an advantage.

Dumbfounded eyes stared directly at [member="Zhi Chen"] as she stepped out of the shadows. He would blink, on purpose, again and again, eventually rubbing one of his eyes as if there was something in it. Ferus heard his name, and even heard the threat, but this white twi'leks name seemed to fall on deaf ears. Especially when the Sith took a step back, his eyes wide with surprise.

The blast hit him dead on before he could answer, sending him right back over to the corpses, and ironically they broke his fall. A dull gaze passed over to them as the Sith reached out and patted one of the clearly backward heads of his victims. "Thanks for catchin me. I'll pay you later." With that Ferus would jump right up, stumble a step forward, and right himself all in a single quick movement, much faster than a normal human. Drunk, he couldn't control his powers. His red eyes squinted as he stared at the Zebra lady as if trying to figure out who she was. Then, it hit him.

"Oh my go-*Hick* It's you! Y.. ... I don't remember your name anymore, but it's you! The Siren lady! You st- leading people off cliffs?" He nodded matter of factually once before his hand swung around. Raw destructive power ripped from his palm, shredding the ground before him and the walls beside him as he literally unleashed pure destruction, though his aim was terrible. The blast ripped and destroyed the wall right beside the Twi'lek, leaving nothing but a gaping hole and ruined material. "Now now, hold still and let yer master dish out the punishment fer runnin away."

Siren? Leading off cliffs? What in the name of the Force was this imbecile talking about?! She surmised that in his drunken state he had mistaken her for someone else, which infuriated her even more. If she was going to kill him, she preferred to have him know it was her.
With a huff, she prepared for his counter-attack. . . only to have him tear up the wall next to her. Huh. That was certainly new.
Bewildered, Zhi looked back at [member="Darth Ferus"], her red eyes narrowing. This mas was clearly not as dangerous as she had been led to believe from the frightened tales of the ones that led her here. She was a bit. . . disappointed.

But she shrugged that off, as she lunged forward, aiming to run the Iridonian through with her vibroblade. In his state, she didn't expect him to put up much of a fight, and allowed herself to relax a bit, leaving her open as she attacked.

Red eyes drifted from the broken wall ever so lazily to [member="Zhi Chen"] , though perhaps far too slow. She was practically on top of him by the time he finally noticed her again, and as the dagger came about he stumbled back in a rather drunken dodge. Surprisingly, he kept on his feet. Lightning crackled around his arms as he staggered back, and he let the energy surge out all around him. Two of her or not, he could at least hit everywhere at once, right? Maybe. Probably couldn't hit below him though, given the ground.

Damn ground.

"C'mon Siren. You know no vibroblade can cut me. I'm not that drunk." A smug smile took over his features as he swung his arms around, proud of himself. Then the warm feeling on his arm reminded him of something. A casual glance looked over to his right upper arm, where his cloak was torn and a deep gash was bleeding. "Huh.. I am that drunk.." Of course he was speaking more to himself than anyone else, and for a moment he completely forgot about the Albino trying to take his life. A moment that could be capitalized on, if not for the fact the Force itself would warn him of an attack. If he didn't have that though, well. He'd be screwed right about now.

An arm wasn't the killing blow she had wanted, but Zhi could accept simply wounding [member="Darth Ferus"], for now. She couldn't help but smirk a bit as she felt the blood from the wound leak onto her, but that smirk was wiped from her face as he unleashed lightning upon her. Or more accurately, the area around her, which would explain how she survived Sith Lightning from a Sith Lord.
The albino screamed in pain as the lightning went through her, nearly dropping her vibroblade, only barely managing to hold on. If it wasn't for her pain tolerance from her slave days, Zhi had no doubt she would be a blubbering mess from this. Instead, she panted for breath as her robes let off smoke, glaring at her quarry. He was stronger than she had expected.
Slower now, she once more tried to hit him with her vibroblade, aiming to decapitate him.

"Yo'r intent on usin the dagger huh? C'mon. Where's the saber I gave ya, use it!" Ever the teacher, Ferus would go about scolding [member="Zhi Chen"] as if she was his acolyte from so long ago. Of course, even his drunken mind was beginning to grasp the fact that this wasn't his apprentice. No, his apprentice was much older now, and far more skilled than a petty assassin. He'd of been dead by now, right?

Then again, he was pretty awesome. Or at least he thought so. It had taken a while, but as the Twi'lek came in he was finally able to focus on just one image of her, instead of two. As she swung her dagger around dangerously for her neck, the Sith Lord brought up a single hand. Ferus didn't go so far as to catch the blade himself, but the dagger would find a barrier sparking underneath it's edge, acting as the shield Ferus had intended. A mix of anger and joy flashed in the red eyes as he blocked the blade, for as he had done so his free hand was brought up level for her chest.

A burst of lightning erupted out of his fingertips, ripping through the air in a flash of blue and white.

[member="Darth Ferus"]' insistence that they had not only met before, that he had trained her, and most of all this this other was better than her infuriated Zhi beyond what language was capable of conveying. The pure hatred in her red eyes conveyed what her words did not: I will kill you, and enjoy every last moment of doing so.
That fury was once more tempered with agony as she hit with another bout of Sith Lightning, the Twi'lek gritting her teeth to avoid screaming. She refused to give Ferus the satisfaction.
She was learning that the Sith was not as weak as she had initially thought, that perhaps she faced death here. The concept was not frightening, as Zhi had long since shed prey-like emotions such as fear, but it instilled more determination in her.
She would be Sith.

With a cry of determination, Zhi gave all she had in a final wave of Force energy aimed at Ferus, everything the Twi'lek was capable of producing, admittedly not much.

Ferus was knocked clean off his feet from the blast [member="Zhi Chen"] , and even went quite a bit of a distance. If there was anything to never underestimate, it was how strong a Sith was when their emotions were out of control. All the raw power they could summon, well. Even an Acolyte with all that raw emotion could do as much damage as any Lord. This Sith Lord slammed into one of the garbage dumpsters, and with a loud crack it was clear what had happened. His good arm, as in the one that wasn't cut up, landed against the corner of the dumpster. Ferus had broken his arm against the hard metal, causing a sharp yelp of pain to escape his lips.

Well, so much for a pleasant night. "You really, really, shouldn't have done that." Anger was clear in his voice, and in his eyes. As he pushed himself up with his bloodied arm the red glow seemed to darken, almost to the same color as his cloak. Pain was a weapon. It was a lesson taught early in his Sith training. With visible pain screaming through his mind his broken arm was brought up. While bent at an odd angle, he didn't need it actually working for what was to come next. Under his command the Force would tear out, moving not just to grab the throat of this destroyer of a good day, but her whole body. His goal was simple, immobilize her and drag her forward.

"You underestimate your opponent, and over estimate your own skills. You want to be a Sith? Is that why you're here? Kill me and gain respect? No, that's not why a Sith kill. You need real hate, and real understanding of the one you want to kill. So let me give you a real reason to hate me, girl."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom