Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Speed Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
spacecraft_3_by_shraznar-d5y33om.jpg

• OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Inter Planetary Single person Light Freighter.
  • Image Source:Spacecraft 3 by Shraznar
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Primary Source:N/A

• TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification:: Light Freighter -Jump-Ship-
  • Length: 35m
  • Width: 30m
  • Height: 20m
  • Armaments:N/A
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count:N/A
  • Maneuverability: High
  • Minimum Crew: N/A
  • Optimal Crew: N/A
  • Cargo Capacity:N/A
  • Propulsion: Repulsor lift ,Twin SSP05 Hyper-Drive
  • Speed: -Extream-100 MGLT {mega-lights per hour} 2,000 km/h Maximum speed (atmosphere)
  • Hyperdrive rating: High -Class-1-

• Strengths:
  • It speed and shielding technology make it a extremely hard target to hit and allowing it to take a good beating while disappearing into the galaxy.

• Weaknesses:
  • The ship has No weapons
  • The ship has No cargo holds
  • The ship has No crew quarters

• DESCRIPTION:
  • This is a single person galactic jump ship for travel between long distances , it does not have cargo holds , weapons or crew quarters, once the pilot has plotted in the long distance course they usually enter cryo sleep and wake up when they enter the solar system of the planet or place they are heading. This ships uses a hover lift system called the Repulsor lift to hover across the ground on planet's and lift its self into a atmospheric alignment so that it may activate its Twin SSP05 Hyper-Drive engines and get into Hyperspace. Because this ship has most of its systems removed but the utmost basics it allows it to be lighter and faster granting it far better maneuverability than most ships in the galaxy. It may not have any weapons but it presents a hard target to hit being so small and fast its moves like a torpedo threw space. It has some of the best shields in the galaxy for its small size giving it the ability to take a beating before it disappears in space.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Salvador Grim"]

Please ensure you are conforming the template for starfighter-sized vessels in this post. Bulleting the strengths and weaknesses and other lists helps in readability and visually segmenting each part of the submission template, and is highly recommended.

You also need a Rating (Low/Average/High/etc) for both Speed and Defenses. The hard numbers given (MGLT and km/h in atmo) are fine for fluff but are not typically used for balance on SWRP Chaos.

While the lists under defenses are largely for fluff, you've currently got three separate deflector shield systems, plus generic ray and particle shields (typically included in any deflector shield system). This is fairly redundant. Something like 'Redundant Torplex Deflector Shield Array' would work fine and be much more concise.

Make sure you link the Manufacturer in any sub. Additionally your Affiliation right now appears to refer to a person, is that an active character on the board? In that case it would be preferred if you could mention that account.

While the lists under defenses are largely for fluff, you've currently got three separate deflector shield systems, plus generic ray and particle shields (typically included in any deflector shield system). This is fairly redundant. Something like 'Redundant Torplex Deflector Shield Array' would work fine and be much more concise. It is the same shield set up from the falcon , this ship has a ton of shields encase one gets blow apart it has No guns or self defense weapons , no cargo holds no crew quarters it is designed to be a one man fast jump ship with strong shields. I would prefer not to adjust this part unless that's what your telling me to do.

Sorry about the manufacturer forgot to hyper link it and the profile of my rp character to the Affiliations that's been dealt with.

as for following the template for a minor tier 2 faction like mine individual civil ships have with in reason wrote by it so with in reason i took the basic size of the falcon

Your correct i used the wrong template i updated it if you have any further suggestion please advise thank you for your time sir

[member="Salvador Grim"]

Sorry for the delay on this, I somehow lost track of it.

The different generators on the Falcon appear to directional in nature, and are used for coverage. But it's not really a big deal, especially now that I see why you're doing that way.

However right now you've got four ratings at 'Extreme.' This Defenses, Speed, Maneuverability, and Hyperdrive. I realize the ship is unarmed but that doesn't balance things out entirely. For a unique, unarmed freighter-sized vessel like this I think you can get away with two 'Extreme' ratings if the other two were at Average. How you want to balance this is ultimately up to you, but I might try something like below, given the name.

• Speed: Extreme
  • Maneuverability: High
  • Defenses: High
  • Hyperdrive: High (Class 1)

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] | [member="Salvador Grim"]

This has been moved from the archives by request. Please update this submission to the current factory template before Cyrus continues judgement. Please tag him when you are ready.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] i updated it using your suggestions i do have a question about my hyperspeed thought because i removed all weapons i used that space to put in a second hyperdrive engine hence the ,Twin SSP05 Hyper-Drive so would it be far to say that the ship if it activated both engines at once could go twice as fast but experience huge power drains and shield damage from the extreme velocity it was traveling , because in theory it would be twice as fast as the falcon , right now with its current stats not being weighed down by the falcons weapons systems and being slightly smaller than the falcon i think i am already faster than the canon falcon. It is never going to actually come up in roleplay for it to matter if my two engine make me twice as fast as the falcon or not because with the current stats this ship is designed to run away and do it real fast while the enemy beats your shields, so it is already pretty much fast enough to escape pretty much anyone. the question about the twin engine is mostly just fluff information about the ship.

[member="Salvador Grim"]

As far as I know, Hyperdrives don't really work like that. The nature of the drive determines how a vessel travels in hyperspace but it's not like you can floor it to go faster, you know? Just put whatever hyperdrive rating you feel is appropriate.

it makes no difference to the submission i am ok with its current content having a backup engine would still make it faster in normal space or could be used if one engine goes out , there is many things it could be used for but at the moment if you ok with the current content in the post i shall leave it as it and not mess with a good thing xd [member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom