Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech "The Songbird"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gun.png

OOC Information:

Intent: To create a personal blaster for Allya Vi'Dreya
Image Source: Herehttps://polycount.com/discussion/184504/robo-recall
Canon Link: None
Primary Sources: None

PRODUCTION INFORMATION:

Manufacturer: Allya Vi'Dreya
Affiliation: Allya Vi'Dreya
Model: “The Songbird” Prototype
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Materials: Durasteel, Titanium, Blaster components, veshok wood

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:

Classification: Heavy Blaster Pistol/Sonic Pistol/Maser
Size: Large
Weight: Average
Ammunition Type: Power Cell/Gas Canisters
Ammunition Capacity: 100 (Blaster), 30 (Sonic Weapon), 30 (Maser)
Reload Speed: Average
Effective Range: Long Range (Blaster), Average (Sonic Pistol), Average (Maser)
Rate of Fire: Average
Stopping Power: High
Recoil: Average (Blaster), Low (Sonic Weapon), High (Maser)

Special Features:

Has three barrels with a different weapon in each. A blaster, a sonic pistol, and a maser.
Has a stun setting on all weapons

Strengths:

Well balanced weight wise
Able to switch between three separate types of attacks
Well made, unlikely to fail in battle
Easy to repair

Weaknesses:

Can only fire one type of weapon per post. Takes time to switch between them.
All weapons drain from the same energy cell and gas canister.
A big weapon, unable to hide it in plain clothing
Easily Identifiable, if someone sees it once, they will remember it upon seeing it again

Description:

Mandalorian born and trained, Allya understood that she needed a large number of weapons to defeat her foes, to not just rely on her lightsaber and force powers. While her vambraces gave her a good range of weapons, her unique fighting style had her also going into battle with a blaster in one hand. Having made use of the CIS weapon making facilities, she set out to create a weapon that could serve her needs, and that gave her the edge in battle with all number of foes.

Thus the Songbird was created. It had three barrels, each designed for a specific weapon. The top barrel was a long range, and powerful blaster pistol, the bottom right was a sonic pistol, similar in performance to the Sd-77, and the bottom left was a maser based blaster, that packed a different type of punch.

Its barrels were made of titanium, and its grip of a heavier durasteel, that kept the weight and balance of the weapon in good measure, which allowed it to be more easily used. The grip was also wrapped in veshok wood paneling, that symbolized her longing for her own Mandalorian heritage.

Each weapon had its own stun variation as well, the two blasters overwhelming the nervous system of the target, and the sonic pistol overwhelming the senses and causing severe vertigo.

[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

Hi, I'm your friendly neighbourhood factory judge and I'll be reviewing this submission tonight.

Honestly, it looks pretty well put together and I like it. I only have one question if you could clear it up for me please.

You say

Allya Vi'Dreya said:
It takes several moments to switch between the different types of attacks

as part of your weaknesses. Could you elaborate on that so that people know what that means? Do you mean one type of attack per post, it takes one post to change the form of attack? I just ask now so we can prevent any confusion when you use it in RP.

Hello! And yes, it means, it takes a post between switching, she can't use two types of attacks in a single post, she has to switch to another type. So she could start off firing a blaster, then, at the end of a post, switch, to a sonic pistol, but can't use the new type until the next post. Does that clear it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom