Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Song of Ran Ep. III - Part I: The Long Dark Night

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

A force sensitive, Ran Serys, journeys across the galaxy. Her intended destination is the planet Tython deep in the galaxies core. Too deep for her starship, the Onyx Runner, which has gone dead just beyond the border of the mid rim. An attempt was made to fix the ship's power problems to no avail, leaving her with only a few hours of life support left. The Jedi hopeful guided by the force enters into a meditative hibernation state. It will buy her a few more hours but without a rescue she will not elude the icy cold grip of death for much longer.

Before she entered the force induced hibernation, she managed to send out a distress signal to only the nearest systems. Damage to Internal Systems. Life Support Activated. Crew Evacuation Requested. The galaxy will send a rescuer her way but what are there motives? Is it altruism or something more sinister? And what caused her ship to go down?

Hey Y'all, Anyone feel like writing something scary, spooky, terrifying? It seems like a challenge but I'm down. It could be Ran and your character against something otherworldly, or maybe you're a Sith and a Psycho just out to haunt and torment an unskilled force user before you kill them. Just know Ran isn't going down without a fight.

I'd prefer the latter, but the former would also be very fun to write. Let me know if you're interested in this or if you just want to write with Ran anyway.​

Val Drutin

V
Ran Serys Ran Serys

Since it looks like you're mainly looking for an antagonist, Val is an insane Sith who could play that role. I also have a Jedi-turned-detective (Miri Nimdok) who would be interested in the mystery-solving aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom