Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Song of a Thousand Gungans

Ava Solborne

A
"First, the Gungans... Now, the empty room. What could be their next, third sign. I think they want to test us. Maybe they don't think we are good enough to deliver the mail?" Dominator said. It could be like it, though he wasn't sure. But the strangest thing was, that the room was cleaned recently, maybe in the last minutes. It wasn't very normal, that the kidnappers clean the rooms after taking the people.

Seth looked out the window and said to Dominator "hmm Those Gungans seemed incredibly happy, is it some sort of holiday where the Queen and all her guards and the Republic people leave?..... What is your guess Master Jedi?"

Ava Solborne

A
"I think, that the two dates: the Gungan celebration and the mail delivering day, were supposed to overlap, so the Gungans could hide the Queen's plans." Dominator said.

Belek walked around the Naboo Palace in search of a Jedi. He had heard through the grapevine that the Republic were going to present important information to the Queen of Naboo and use a Jedi as a courier to show Naboo their importance to the Republic. He was not given information however, on who the Jedi was, what the message said, or what the hell the all of these amphibians were doing outside. Eventually he heard the echos of two pairs of feet running around the palace, one heavy, as if wearing a fair bit of armor, with the other pair being much lighter. He followed the footsteps until he found a soldier with a lightly robed man, who he assumed to be a Jedi.
"Are the two of you looking for the Queen? I've been looking for her myself and was wondering if the two of you could provide some assistance."

Ava Solborne

A
OOC: POST ORDER! And Seth, could you please write longer posts?

It was getting really interesting. The Queen was gone and no notices were left. According to the voices in the palace, there was no people. Okay, there were a few people, but maybe all of them were the guards of the palace. And they didn't say anything. Maybe they weren't allowed to say anything at the moment. Dominator had talked to them before, but now that the trials were on, they had no idea, what should they do. Dominator was becoming nervous, because he wanted to be back on Coruscant soon, but the whole trial thing, if there really were trials, took so much time.

"I don't know yet. Maybe he want to be sure, that the Republic can be trusted? Or... that Jedi are good? Whatever she wants to test, we have to do something." Dominator said as an answer for the clone's question. Since Naboo wasn't a part of the Republic at the moment, the Senate and the Queen always sent messages to discuss everything. But always Jedi were sent to do the work. And it was getting really annoying, because the Jedi had other, more important stuff to do like saving the galaxy... Fighting the bad people and whatever else.

Seth typed onto his wrist com "I'm searching for the Queen on my com maybe I can get a lock...... Blast! nothing alright I need to do a scan to see if I can find some residue of the Queen's foot prints." Seth said and his visor turned red and he scanned for any clues but no luck "Blast the room was cleanned of any clues all my tech is useless I even checked the security cameras but they were covered while the Queen left."

Ava Solborne

A
OOC: I don't know, what Seth did, but I forgot to talk about the time, when Belek came in... :wub:

Ava Solborne

A
OOC: To make sure everybody can post, there is post order. The first one in the order is the thread creator, the second is the first joiner, the third one is the second joiner and so on... At the moment it is: Euqa, Seth, Belek. But you didn't do anything wrong. :)

Belek began singing a popular tune in his his head while a Yuuzhan Vong listening in on his Villip began communicating thoughts like "I hope he doesn't kill me." And "Oh crap." and other panicking thoughts, just incase the Jedi decided to try to read his mind.,Belek, while completely calm internally, began outwardly panicking as his voice raised in tone and got quicker and quicker.

"My name is Linsanis Teayl. I'm a reporter and I got a tip that the Republic was going to break a deal with Naboo and I wanted to be the first to break it. Please don't kill me, I've just gotten out of the academy! I've only been a reporter for a year now, and I just about to make my big break. Mr. Jedi, could you please tell your friend to lower his gun?" He managed to jumble out in a few short seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom