Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Solance

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Nubian Shipyards
  • Model: N/A
  • Affiliation: Mary Ragnos
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Durasteel interior, Quadanium Steel Hull , Transparisteel for viewpoints and the observatory
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Personal Transport
  • Length: 109 Meters
  • Width: 43 Meters
  • Height: 13 Meters
  • Armament: None - Being a personal transport and so defense and speed based, all weapons were stripped off.
  • Defenses: Extreme - This ship holds very high defenses as ship structure was pushed as a necessity
  • Hangar: 0 - No existing hanger besides 2 boarding hatches
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1
SPECIAL FEATURES

Strengths:
  • Cloaking \ Stealth systems
  • Very impressive shield and hull structure
  • Very advanced engine system
  • Advanced Hyperdrive
Weaknesses:
  • No Offensive weapon array
  • No Defensive weapon array
  • Lacking long range radar system
Description: The Solance was created in the Nubian Shipyards after a request from Mary Ragnos who acquired a huge wealth of money from her recently passed away parents. With this money Mary dumped a load of it into this ship project along with a written up design from her own self. With all these resources going into it, this ship was called "Sturdiest in the Nubian Yards" by the workers who constructed it at the Nubian Shipyards. The Solance is equipped with a very impressive shield array, Quadanium hull, and the latest in engine technology. The Solance, being more of a luxury ship then a simple transport The Solance features an amazing array of luxury items to the interior from the Naboo styled master bedroom to the 2 guest quarters. Another feature of the ship is the observatory in the lower quarters. Lastly the Solance holds a medium sized cargo hold and a kitchen quarters if ship is ever needed for diplomatic reasons

[member="Mary Ragnos"]

Awesome, thats fine, just had to check.

Final piece : I don't think "indestructible" should be in the description. I know you're not implying the vessel is, but I do believe this could be taken the wrong way. Please remove it or feel free to reword it ("sturdiest of Nubian's line" ,etc).

[member="Delila Castillon"] Oh yeah, I'll reword it don't worry. I knew I shouldn't have put it in, though I just wanted to see if it would be fine but I'll take your advice and just reword it to the "Sturdiest in the Nubian line". Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom