Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sicarian Empire Interest Check

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Since the days of Darth Bane, an ancient tradition only kept the strongest in charge. The rule of two provides a system that constantly keeps the dark lord on his/her toes. When the Empire fell, a small group of individuals detached, and created a new power house. They lived in the shadows for awhile, building power until it was time to show their face to the galaxy. Now we are openly looking for recruits.

This faction is going to be another Sith faction with a seven member OOC council, and a Single IC character who rules. The single IC character must have an apprentice at some point which will eventually fight the dark lord for his/her position. Anyone else can also challenge the dark lord and receive the throne that way. These duels do not have to end in death. They can end in exile, death (If the writers choose that oprion) or by letting the ex-dark lord continue to work as a member of the Empire. The council will act as a democracy and vote on where the faction will go. Whoever the IC character is, will have an automatic seat on the council. The faction will have four branches of the military. A basic military force that provides vast numbers, a branch of the military in which force users reside. The force user branch will have authority over the low branch. An elite branch of extremely powerful men and women, and a intelligence branch. The Sicarian Empire will always keep the bulk of their strength in hiding unless the full force of their army is needed. This is to insure that they are not perceived as a real threat, and are underestimated.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I don't want my character to be a member of a sith faction, but I do want to help one grow into a powerhouse. I wouldn't be able to do that in the new order would I? Also I am implementing the rule of two minus the whole killing thing (unless you want to die) Instead it's just going to be a duel between master and apprentice for leadership, and the loser must step down. Obviously others can challenge the Emperor. Also I really don't dig the whole no one knows who the Emperor is thing even though the higher ups of the military branches could probably figure it out. I am not here to pick at everything I believe is bad about it, just know I dislike a couple things about them.

Rex Maxus

R
I'd be willing to take part in your military, but no council for me. Rex isn't the type to talk about stuff, rather he would want to act. If you have room for a general I'm here.

[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
[member="Rex Maxus"] what kind of experience do you have. I really don't feel like having someone with very little time spent on the site to lead the army. If you had to rank your character with force user ranks dependent on his skills what do you think he would be ranked?

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
[member="Darth Vulcanus"] as the leader of The New Order, you know it better than anyone. Could tell me whether or not this idea is close enough to yours that I should scrap it.

Rex Maxus

R
Well he has spent a life of fighting for his life and freedom, gathering knowledge and dueling skills since before he was a teenager. And as for OOC yeah this is a decently new char. Not taking into account the small amount of time that I have actually had this specific char, I would think he was at least capable of being a highly ranked person. I'm not saying he's General quality yet but I'm working on that

[member="Cain Laatl"]

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Ok, if this faction becomes a thing i'll put you in charge of a platoon (around 100 men) but it would have to become major first.

[member="Rex Maxus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom