Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
amEc1Is.jpg

~~~~~~~

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To give Razor team a base of operations so they can be goons on Coruscant discreetly.
  • Image Credit: X
  • Canon: N/A
  • Links: Setter creates the base.
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Military Base Name: Headquarters or 'The Shed'
  • Classification: FOB for Razor Team
  • Affiliation: Razor Team
  • Population: Less than 20 operatives at a time.
  • Accessibility: Hidden at street-level. False door in alleyway grants access at two entrances, exits at the same.
  • Description: It's small. It's dimly lit. There's a basic armory, mostly full of RS16s, optics, night vision and whatever else Setter steals, and the personal lockers of the members of Razor team, outfitting themselves with whatever they see fit. There's a living area, couches and cots that the mercs can use in lieu of a dingy Coruscant apartment a few blocks away. There's a significant amount of computers, although they're not connected to any network- any information on them has to be downloaded directly onto them. A communication hub controls the comm network- however limited, that Razor has at it's current disposal.
POINTS OF INTEREST
They have a kickass collection of arcade machines in the corner.
SECURITY
Medium, Cameras at each entrance and electronic locking system. Easy to get into if you know what you're doing. Operatives within building insure that anyone who wanders inside will not have a good time.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Setter, feeling betrayed by the Republic, and abandoned- decided of his own volition to pull his team off their records, off their radar- and to operate freely as independent agents of chaos, murder, mayhem, and credits. Setter, and the remainder of his team constructed the base in order to facilitate their needs as a new mercenary and vigilante group, specifically targeting Coruscant-based criminal organizations. Due to the large size of the planet, and the secluded nature of the hideout- along with it's inconspicuous location and hidden entrances, it is a prime location for a group of mercenaries to conduct their shady business.

[member="Setter Ryburn"]

I really dig fun little personal locations like these, it wouldn't occur to me to submit a safehouse so I like your style.

Just have a couple of things to address here, first regarding your image source. Ideally we like a linked source back to where the image was posted by the original artist. I understand with video game concept art this can sometimes be difficult, so if search by google image doesn't give you any hits on the artist's page, I would also accept a link to the video game's website or wiki.

Second, let's talk briefly about your security rating. I'll accept that the security measures aren't state of the art, but this is a safehouse for Republic special forces operatives right? The cameras, plus the possibility of trained and well armed killers being behind the front door, would seem more like a rating of at least Medium to me. If you feel strongly about its current rating, I'd like a little more explanation as to why its so accessible. Multiple entrance points, limited Republic rules of engagement on Coruscant, that type of thing.

[member="Setter Ryburn"]

Sorry about the delay here, thanks for your cooperation.

Pending Secondary Approval

[member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="Irajah Ven"] | [member="Samka Derith"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom