Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The seedier side of town

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Recently things had been crazy for the Black Ties and their allies, between fighting Sith and Jedi and now the republic, everything was getting too crazy for things to handle on your lonesome. Especially as a group of criminals with big ships, no trained military, no system in place for war, it was a galaxy growing more and more dangerous and in order to survive the Ties needed to latch on to a stronger entity to keep themselves alive.

Luckily Miss Blonde had the right people in mind and it was her good friend and they were [member="Isley Verd"] and his Mandalorian Empire that the Ties had frequently helped in the past to obtain artifacts, ships, and holocrons to establish their force order. Really Miss Blonde helped those bastards and no one but Isley would ever know how much she contributed towards them.

But all of that was no longer important, what was important was securing a space to control the criminal underground on Mandalorian planets. You couldn't stop crime unfortunately, but you could control it with the right people behind the scenes. So on the lovely planet of Bastion the woman dropped her ship out of hyperspace and landed at the old and abandoned Primeval palace that was decaying and nearly destroyed.

Miss Blonde wasn't one for yuppy throne rooms and fancy tables, she preferred doing her deals in the dark away from prying eyes. She was a criminal after all. Entering the old destroyed palace to the gods the woman sighed and awaited for the Mandalorian representative to come forth so they could discuss the merge. At this point she only ever expected to see Isley on the news now of days rather than in person wearing the armor she had to shoot Mandalorian John Wayne for.

[member="Deneve Verd"]

Deneve was really getting annoyed with her father. Did she look like a karking politician?

She got that her father was busy and all the being Mr important and crap. She also got that most of the members of the Empire were lug-heads that shot first and asked questions after.. So it came as no surprise when her father asked her to go meet with the woman whom had been a key factor in some of the recent escapades of the Empire.

It was then that she found herself exiting space and making her way on over to Bastion, soon landing at the designated location. Glancing at the location she smirked. She could of kissed [member="Miss Blonde"]. Finally someone with some god-dang taste and sense.

Stepping off of her ship, she soon made her way into the palace that had seen better days. Glancing around it wasn't long before she spotted the woman she had come to respect.

"Am I glad to see you. "

Deneve would murmur softly before stepping forward and extending her hand, she didn't care about Mandalorian traditions and crap currently. She was more concerned on getting things rolling and giving the woman before her the credit she deserved.

Miss Blonde

Miss Blonde was less than happy to see Deneve, not that she had anything against the kid. It was just that she was getting really damn tired of being put on the back burner to Isley despite all of the crap she had done for him. But such was the way of life when you proclaim yourself to be the emperor of a warrior race of dimwitted slack jawed morons. However despite her distaste in the company Isley kept, she needed them at the moment.

"Charmed." Blonde said as she shook the Mandalorians hand with a gentle touch.

"You know I used to fund covert kill operations against the Primeval through the Rebel Alliance. Though that never really worked to bring them down. You know what kills more empires in this galaxy than wars or bombs?" The tiny five foot woman looked up at the decaying ceiling and faded depictions of gods coming down from the skies to cleanse the non believers.

"Time. Even the greatest empires fall with just a little bit of time. But anyway I digress. Deneve it seems time has caught up to me and my empire and we need a place to continue if we wish to survive. I feel as if I've done my due diligence to have a spot at the table, and all I ask is that my people and I can perform an exodus into Mandalorian Empire space where we can resume operations. And no I do not intend to spread drugs or crime to your systems. Only those outside." Blonde made her intentions and now it was time to see how Deneve would react.

[member="Deneve Verd"]

"You're an ally of the Empire and a friend of my father's. You've been there when it counts. I speak on behalf of my father and the Empire when I say that the exodus into the Empire is met with open arms. You tell me what you need to make moving things along easier and I will personally see that you have it."

Offering a soft smile, she would reach up and run a hand through her hair, an action which she did when thinking.

"Between you and I. I would love to not be surrounded by so much stupid.."

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

Blonde was happy to hear that their entry would be met openly and they could resume normal operations in a new sector of the galaxy. Personally the void of wild space was starting to bum her out and it would be nice to be closer to the core worlds once more. A girl could only take so much outer rim barrenness.

"You'll find that in the professional criminal underworld there's a lot less of that running around. You don't outsmart the police and governments with brute force and guns." The woman smiled and soon began to pace over towards one of the many decaying archways.

"Now what I need to make this happen is simple. All I need is a planet in which to manufacture, import, and then export our product. The general upkeep for our capital ships via your shipyards, which of course will be available for Mandalorian use should you ever need us to smuggle you places. And the final thing being a spot on your council for myself as a representative of the criminal underground or whatever title you see fit. I don't want to command Mandalorians, I just want me and my crew to have a voice is all." Blonde paused for a moment.

"That'll bout do it.

[member="Deneve Verd"]

She would stare at the woman before her silently for a few moments, taking in everything she had just said before once more speaking. "Everything that you wanted you will get. A place on the council. A planet of your choosing. The resources you need. Because quite frankly, the empire needs you. I personally would prefer another compete person besides my Aunt And myself."

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Miss Blonde

[member="Deneve Verd"]

"We have ourself a deal then." The crime lord said with a smile before giving the girl the nod of her head.

"Also I'd like to say that I'll be sure to try and get your... less bright... men, up to standards when it comes to common sense. I have inhibitor chips if you ever want them, not that I recommend them for soldiers, but they're always available." Blonde smiled afterwards and this would conclude their meeting.

"It's been fun." Turning around the woman began to walk away and on to a plush sprawled out rug that lead towards the way she came from.

As she stepped slowly her high heels struck the rug and during a particular step she heard a hollow thumping noise as her foot hit the ground. The kind of sound one would hear when hitting something one didn't want found.

"Hey! Deneve! Come here for a minute please." Blonde said with a curious tone to her voice.

Business had been handled, things had been arranged and she was all set to head out and leave. Footsteps bore her in the opposite direction of the woman she had been sent to meet with. Making it towards the door, Deneve was almost home free only to be called back. Stopping, pivoting upon her heels she would turn and face [member="Miss Blonde"], a brow arching.

"Something wrong?" She'd question before making over way back in the direction of the other woman. Glancing first at the person before her than the spot on the ground , she would give a soft sigh.

Miss Blonde

[member="Deneve Verd"]

Miss Blonde looked down at the floor and walked over to the end of the carpet where she knew she was a bit too small to move the massive red carpet sized rug herself. After all Deneve was well over six feet by the looks of her and in her heels Miss Blonde was pushing 5'2, she was basically as tall as Lepi. So she let out an annoyed sigh of self frustration before looking over to Deneve.

"Can you move the big rug?" Blonde asked as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I don't have my power armor so I'm not the strongest. So if you could please. I think there's something hidden." Blonde let out another sigh.

The woman hated the feeling of her own limitations, but hey at least she was prettier than Deneve, so there was always that. Hopefully she would be strong enough to move the mighty rug from its place.

Glancing at the dainty woman before her she barely concealed the urge to roll her eyes. Taking a deep breath, she would simply reach out and heft the rug away from its former resting place. Stepping back, the woman would wipe the dust from her hands upon her pants..

"There you are.."

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom