Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Search For The Darksaber.

ATTENTION CITIZENS OF CORUSCANT!
I am looking for several people willing to accompany me as i make.
My way across the galaxy in search of a long lost treasure! More info will be given to you at the meeting which will be held at night near this local Cantina.

The note said as it hanged against the wall near the entrance of a run down Cantina which seemed to only house drunks. Who have let their entire life sink down to the bottom of a bottle, The surrounding area was covered with mostly people without homes or Mercenaries looking to make a quick credit. An easy place to find people willing to come along TI thought to himself. As he looked upon his hand made note with pride, He was sure many people were gonna respond to it. TI felt some excitement as he was finally going to find himself a genuine Light Saber! And not those regular light sabers either. He was looking for one that he felt would fit him personally that being The Darksaber an ancient black-bladed saber. Which once belonged to the Jedi order but was stolen by Mandalorians. He didn't care if he didn't have any force powers he wanted that Saber either way!

The once decorated Imperial Tie Fighter made his way into the bar and proceeded to sit down in one of the many booths. That were available to him, he proceeded to sit down at one of them and propped his feet onto it letting out a sigh of relief as he had been putting these notes around practically all day.

"We landed" talked Venus, her pilot "Are you sure? It could be dangerous.." responded Acaleus grabbind a bagpack "Dont worry, i have a pistol and my charm" she winked walking out of the ship, gun in her belt, followed by Acaleus. It was almost dawn, so some lights of the spaceport of Mos Eisley turned on. Some civilians were in the main street, with bars opening their door to receive everyone who wanted to spend their money to get wasted.

They were there to buy part for upgrading the AT-120. Cheaper parts. Venus knew how to deal with traders, as parts that could cost him a thousand credits, ended up being one quarter of the price. After travel with the replacement to the hangar, both of them walked down the street "So you dont like killing but you wear those clothes..." "Look at the bright side. You will not be harassed...Not that you couldnt defend yourself!" said quickly when he saw the face of Venus transition to angry "But you are not going to go through that" "Nice save" she smiled comfortable being with him.

On the wall, beside the entrance to the bar, he saw the note "Work? This would be fun" "Lets be careful tho. See what he wants" "Alright" responded Acaleus after entering and approaching to a man in the bar "Hello, im here for the work" said raising the note from his pocket.

[member="TI-1027"]

TI looked up at the two slightly chuckling as he removed his feet from the table. "Heh, that quick huh?" he said as he motioned the two of them to sit down with him on the other side of the booth. "Yeah i have a Job for people of....your kind of talents" he said as he took a sip out of his colorful beverage and setting it back down. "Ok, i'm gonna level with you...this isn't a normal run of the mill. Kill people sort of Job what we are dealing with could either make or break us." "I am talking about of course a legendary treasure...The Darksaber. It's an ancient light saber used by the Jedi a long time ago. It was stolen by Mandalorians and by some Sith guy i don't know what his name was. But anyways what i'm saying is it's a dangerous job you think you can handle it?" he said looking at the both of them with the utmost seriousness

"I dont have a problem with the part of killing, but do you have a lead?" Acaleus asked the bartender one vodka "And for the lady here a glass of water" "Why?!" "You are not a good drinker Venus" she crossed her arms, angry

"It was stolen after some great fight. I got a ship for travel everywhere, but you could easily build one using a kyber crystal. They made the best lightsaber in the galaxy" he raised both of his arms on the table "Light and dark kyber crystal. Cost me a fortune, but its a nice detail" the bartender gave them the drinks "Name is Acaleus. She is Venus, my pilot. You are?"

[member="TI-1027"]

A tall figure approaches the entrance of the cantina. Hidden almost entirely by the cloak that goes from their forehead to his lower calves; they enter. Though most could not see it, their expression is a bit... confused. They are there for something, something big and important, but they themselves didn't really know why, or what for. They walk to a table nearest to the entrance on the right-hand side of the cantina if one were to face the bar with their back to the outside, in a corner; their black boots, which are the only things visible besides the cloak, are echoing somewhat in the chat-filled bar.

They sit down and cross their forearms to their upper arms on the table, leaning forward ever so slightly, and revealing a leather arm guard on their right forearm, as well as long maroon-colored sleeves on both arms. They continue to keep sitting in that position without looking around, as if they are listening or waiting for something or anything of interest to be mentioned or occur.

"My name is TI-1027 Former Imperial Tie Fighter Pilot" he said reaching out his gloved hand to shake theirs. "And to answer your question, I don't know why i just feel like this saber is...important to me for some reason. I really can't explain it and i'm sure you wouldn't wanna hear it either as you're here for a reward yes?" he said as he brought out a large bag full off proceeding to throw it onto the table. Inside, the bag laid about a million credits some stolen and the others he had earned through his career as a ship transporter and Imperial Pilot. "This is a million credits. No bullpoodoo just a simple retrieving mission." he said crossing his arms and leaning back into his booth seat "I have a lead that this Saber is in the black market. Although i'm not entirely sure where."

(Dont exagerate with the credits!)

Acaleus and Venus opened their eyes seeing the money "Or maybe i should kill you and run away with the money" he raised his hands slowly and forced the bag to shut "Or you wanna get killed flashing the money just like that" Venus had her hand on her blaster pistol a little nervous, looking around for enemies. Acaleus kept his cool "Alright TI Ten, two....I´ll call you Titan. Im an expert in being a body guard" he glanced the bag on the table and meditated for a moment, then talked to Titan "You are correct. I dont care why you search that lightsaber. Just tell me the lead, and i will accept or not the mission"

@TI-1027

(Sorry just didn't know how much you would exactly think would be a lot. I mean every country has different currencies so XD)

"Well my birth name is Cole Danze so you can call me Cole if ya want." he said before taking the bag back after receiving the warning from the two. After taking the bag back he brought up a small piece of paper that had clearly been hand written down. "Ok, like i said earlier i'm not entirely a hundred percent sure the EXACT location if this saber. I heard that it might be on Florrum, Dathomir or it might be on the very planet it originally was taken too Mandalore." he said pointing to several locations on the map with his gloved finger before pointing over to several hand drawn ships "If, they are not there they maybe on some cargo ships going from planet to planet." he said before folding the paper back up and putting it in his pocket "So...you guys in or not?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom