Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

@Zhin Zondaar

Doctor Gadora had been searching for the ultimate creature all over the galaxy. His custom made assault droids went from planet to planet trying to find beasts worthy of the doctor's attention. One of his units named ZX-71 had been looking all over Nar Shaddaa for the last couple of weeks, he was trying to find the source of a local rumor that described a sand demon living on tatooine. Everybody on Nar Shaddaa seemed to have heard about the rumor, but no one knew exactly where the creature was, and what the creature was. ZX-71 contacted Gadora so he could personally look into this rumor, the clues led the doctor, and his 2 droid bodyguards to a local bar where scums came to get drunk, and forget about their miserable lives. They casually entered the bar, the entire place stank like a Hutt's ass.

[member="Doctor Gadora"]

The stench of drunken criminals filled the air in the cantina. Though he was used to it from the everyday customers, it made he want to join them. Sometimes being the alcoholic he was, he would steal a sip when everyone's eyes were occupied.

Throughout his so far short career as a bartender, he started to partake in small talk a lot more. It was natural since drunks would sit at the bar at times talking about their useless life wasting away. He didn't mind telling them what they want to hear "It'll be alright I'm sure."

Today the company that visited the bar was unexpected. Two droids and a being of different species. When they walked in he glanced over at them as he wiped a bottle of wine clean. He turned to the visitors and spoke in a cautious tone, "I hope you came here for a drink, not anything menacing." Zhin spoke only so loud that the trio could hear his voice.

[member="Zhin Zondaar"]

Doctor Gadora heard the bartender loud, and clear from across the room. All the drunken scums stared at the two factory new, and shiny droids. A Duro sitting in one of the Cantina's corners stopped drinking for a bit, and took a good look at the droids. Since Gadora's units were custom made they looked to be worth something, the Duro didn't intend to do anything, but it was so tempting to try. Gadora left his droids back at one of the dirty tables, and went to greet the bartender. ''Hello sir, don't mind us. We're not here to make any trouble. I am honored to be a guest at your humble cantina, maybe you could recommend me something to drink?'' said the doctor with a calm tone in his voice. He was gentle, and seemed like a peaceful individual.

[member="Doctor Gadora"]

Zhin smirked to his response. Not many people were this formal in these parts so he thought it was sarcasm. He didn't worry about it since he asked for his recommendation. Losing the smirk he began to speak. "I suppose if you want something strong I'd go for some Fofo, a special kind of blend from the Corellians. However if you prefer wine, we have a sweet wine originating from Endor." He placed the bottles of each on the bar along with a wine and shot glass. "Take your pick." he said smiling. Zhin watched the droids as they conversated.

[member="Zhin Zondaar"]

Gadora looked down at his two choices, he quickly decided to go with the delicious looking wine from Endor, only because it seemed like the more sophisticated choice ''I must say that you've got some fine choices of wine sir'' The Selkath poured the wine into the small shot glass, and then he took a small sip of it ''mmmmm, i think i've tasted a similar wine back on Ryloth a few years ago when i was there on a business trip. Ah such a delicate taste'' while Gadora tried to get a small conversation going his droids went from table to table, trying to learn some more information about the vicious sand Demon.

[member="Doctor Gadora"]

When the man chose the wine Zhin nodded. "Thank you. I just drink a lot these days and that wine is always my first choice of wine. I used to know a friend from Endor, but we had to end our friendship suddenly." he said as his smile turned into a frown thinking about the past. He lost the frown and looked back up to the man.

The man spoke about his previous experience with the wine. "I don't mean to pry but what do you do? I'm sure it's got to be more exciting than being a bartender." he said laughing a little.

[member="Zhin Zondaar"]

Gadora looked down at his drink ''But your friend experienced an amazing world, Endor is a forest kingdom. It stands strong. I would love to own my own little fraction of that beautiful planet'' said the doctor, and took another sip of his drink. There was a few seconds of silence before the doctor yet again opened his mouth ''Well my job is simply to help people, my clients call me a miracle worker hehe. But my incredible skills came with a price, you see i'm a pretty wanted man these days you know. Some people just don't understand that what i do is for the greater good of the galaxy'' To most people it would probably sound like the dear doctor was just bragging about saving a few lives, but he seemed calm, not arrogant.

[member="Doctor Gadora"]

Zhin nodded as he listened to the man. The more he did he could see the man's appreciation for life, or that's just what it felt like. He didn't know the man personally so he couldn't be sure. The droids were doing their own little thing talking to the drunks behind the man. His eyes followed them until he looked back to the man who he was speaking with.

"Yeah many people around here have a background that involve something like that. I can't say that they're like you though. A wanted man who helps people. Very strange." he said wondering why a man such as him could be wanted. In his opinion, the man was very engaging and intelligent.

After realizing what he had said, he started to apologize. "Sorry. Usually the men who come here are too drunk to really listen so I tend to talk too much."

[member="Zhin Zondaar"]

The Selkath laid his amphibious hands around the shot glass, and carried on with the conversation ''I see the greater picture, i see what sacrifices are necessary, and i see the future that lays ahead of us. None of these many factions appreciate my work, they're all just throwing rocks at each other because of a pointless war. That's why i decided to work with droids instead of organic lifeforms'' In the meantime his two droids had gathered another clue about this sand demon mystery, apparently there was a hidden cave near a group of Jawas. Sadly Tatooine is overrun by Jawas, so finding a specific cave where the only clue you have is that it's near some Jawas is not much help.

[member="Doctor Gadora"]

What the man had been talking about, Zhin knew all too well. "I can say I know what you mean there. I was once apart of one and somehow got out of it with all my limbs. However it came at a cost, I lost someone who I'd never forget. Yes they taught use these amazing fighting techniques but when it came down to fighting, at our age we were no match for the enemy." after he had rambled on he stopped and exhaled. "My past has been hell though I try to forget about it." he said moving his hand across his facial hair.

Zhin this whole time was wondering what the droids were talking to the drunks about. "You said you prefer droids rather than organic life. I guess they can be trusted more since they're programed in whatever way you want them to be. Yours look brand new now that I really look at em, what is their function?" he asked out of curiosity even though it was leading up to a bigger question.

[member="Zhin Zondaar"]

Gadora emptied the glass, he put his hands together, and said ''Well my friend you know there's operations that could easily make you forget everything. Just a little cut here, and there, and maybe some minor drugs that could eliminate the last bit of those bad memories. It wouldn't be the first time i helped someone erase something they desperately wanted to forget. But i'm getting off track'' he stopped for a second to breathe in, then he pointed at one of his droids ''These droids are very special to me you know, without them my research would be really difficult. The government classify them as assault droids, but they're something much more useful. I got them custom made, i specifically told the maker that they would have to be able to deal with bigger creatures. A doctor's work can easily get complicated with unwilling patients you see. They're programmed to follow my every order, but they're in good hands haha. Their rifles are both set to stun, not to kill. So they will only attack in self defense. My kind of work requires no bloodshed'' he rambled on for a little while, and then he stopped to fill up his glass with some more wine.

[member="Doctor Gadora"]

Zhin shook his head smiling to his proposition. "Forgetting wouldn't help anyways." he said before listening to the man talk about the droid's history. He looked at the droids, they certainly did resemble assault droids which kinda worried him. But he trusted the man's word that they weren't hostile. "Oh really? Why would a wanted man such as yourself need to handle big creatures?" he asked grinning.

[member="Zhin Zondaar"]

Gadora shaked his head ''I'm afraid that i can't really go into details on that my friend, my work is still in development you see. It's a bit complicated to explain, but i'm certain that it'll change the galaxy for the better'' The conversation got interrupted by one of his droids ''Doctor Gadora, we've found someone who knows where our new test subject is hiding. He's willing to inform us in exchange for some credits'' Gadora didn't say anything, he just handed the droid a couple of credits, and then the droid went back to the shady looking alien ''Looks like my visit is almost over here'' said the doctor, and laid a few credits on the desk for the bartender as payment.

[member="Doctor Gadora"]

Zhin was suspicious of this man. He was formal and respectful man but what his droids were doing this whole time worried him. It wasn't really his part to try and figure it out though, but still. When the droid mentioned test subject, that really bothered Zhin. After the man paid he spoke. "Test subject? So that's why you're wanted..." he concluded as the droid went to the informant.

[member="Zhin Zondaar"]

The doctor was about to leave the bar, but he decided to stay for a little longer to get him out of this situation ''Listen this thing is terrorizing hundreds of people, and unwilling test subjects are pretty normal in the medical world'' The doctor told his droid to prepare for departure, he didn't wish to discuss thing topic anymore with the Bartender. Nobody should no about the unspeakable things Gadora did in this sick, and twisted laboratory.

[member="Doctor Gadora"]

Zhin nodded when the man explained. "Then it must be scolded, maybe you're doing the right thing after all. However this isn't your first time is it?" he asked looking at the man directly with a serious face. Dropping the look and laughing, he offered him another drink. "I'm just joking man. What you pursue is your business whatever it is. Can I get you another drink before your leave?" The creature who would be used by this man for the "greater good", he wished mercy on it.

[member="Zhin Zondaar"]

Doctor Gadora looked him straight in the eyes, and said ''No this is certainly not the first time, and it won't be the last'' He then shaked his head, and told the bartender that he didn't want another drink ''I don't want to be rude sir, but my transport could be here any moment now so i really gotta go'' He gathered his assault droids, and slowly headed for the exit past all the criminals.

[member="Doctor Gadora"]

Zhin stared into his serious eyes before he turned and left. "Don't know what you're after but safe travels friend." he said shaking his head. Maybe he was doing good in a way but sacrificing wasn't something he had experience with. It was something that made him confused, just who was being satisfied in this situation?

[member="Zhin Zondaar"]

The doctor's transport ship arrived to pick him, and his droids up. When the ship opened up it was clear to see that inside was a huge cage waiting to get filled with creatures, or maybe just one big. There were loaded weapons everywhere inside the ship set to stun, and there were two other assault droids inside the ship. One of the droids inside the ship looked identical to the droids from the bar, but the other droid inside the ship had an orange stripe on his shoulder. This stripe symbolized that he was a commander, and not just part of the infantry like the rest of the droids. Gadora walked towards the ship right outside the cantina with his two droids walking by each of his sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom