Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Screams of Apatros

Darth banshee had manged to make contact with another force user by name of Deira, who is willing teacher her force bellows for a price. She was asked to come to this planet to be taught by her, the planet it self was just full of mines, and had history that effected the whole galaxy at one point in it`s past.
She landed near a small settlement used by the minors, and then head to her meeting point a small cantina in town. It was a regular cantina for the settlement, it was dirty smelly, a bit like the locals who frequented the place. She head to the bar order a glass wine, the bar man laughed and said Sorry lady we only stock spirits and ale here. So she order a glass of correlian brandy instead, it tasted awful, and barely palatable for her. She then sat in a private both, and waited for her to arrive.

Ashe the Reaper

Nyxie

【夢狐】
A tall, stoic figure slowly walked into the establishment. They were covered almost head to toe by a heavy black silk cloak with gold-leafing and royal-purple diamond laced sleeves. The figure's face could not be seen, but a distinct sound almost reminiscent of scratching and clawing gave out as they approached the bar. The nigh seven foot tall towering individual had sat down on a bar stool, literal silvery hair let loose, freed from the hood to fall down the side and over their breast. A large steel saber the likes of which no normal human could wield was slung over their back. Their voice finally hinted at their figure and sex, the trait regal tone skillfully masked.
"Corellian Rum, on the rocks...." she ordered of the bartender.
Alachei had for long been away from the Mnenchei Monarchy, the damned Ri'ess Sector now belonging to the Galactic Republic in essence and her slowly but surely coming to regret it; regret, a thing her stature did not often suffer. An MRD had taken her place as High Queen Alachei Mnemenos, and for all intents and purposes, the vast majority of her kin and her former allies did not know the difference. Alas, the real Alachei had sat here in this cantina today, and had long since taken a secret hiatus from the machinations of galactic politics and crusade. An experienced fighter and meditator, it did not take long for the Mnenchei queen to shuffle out Sabrina from the crowd and connect to her open, willing mind.
So you wish to learn something new.... Tell me...
Not even glancing aside, the woman lifted the glass level with her chin and plucked the straw she'd placed within between her flat sabertooth fangs. She'd really wished she didn't have to, but the glass banged against her glorious canines if she refused.
...Why should I help you. It is not money I seek, nor favor. A simple request; what is it you plan to do with this newfound power once it is bestowed upon you?

[member="Darth Banshee"]​

Darth banshee smiled as she was asked what she plan to use for. Then replied to Deira After mastering it, I intend to use it to stop the republic in their tracks, as they can not defend against as easily. They can not block it with their lightsaber, nor can they put a force field against it as sound still travels through it. Also I wonder what it would do, if used down their comm links? She was being honest the sith, and the republic will be at war again soon enough, as her family where getting ready to step out from the shadows. She wanted to be ready for the fight, she seen how effect force scream is. When she had used involuntary due to pain, it had been quite effective, and know she like to learn to control it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
After mastering it, I intend to use it to stop the Republic in their tracks, as they can not defend against as easily. They cannot block it with their lightsaber, nor can they put a force field against it as sound still travels through it. Also I wonder what it would do, if used down their comm links?
Alachei smiled under hew sweeping hood, straw still at the corner of her mouth.
I can answer that. You will either blow out their devices, rendering them useless, or compel them to simply mute you. In any regard, you are right; it is not an ability taken lightly. All the more reason to question your motives, but I can see through them, see clearly what it is you desire. I will allow you to learn, but it is on one condition. You will not use this ability on Mnenchei worlds - Ansion, Esfandia, Obredaan, Mnencheiasus, Sikune. If you fail to oblige... well.... When would you like to begin? she told [member="Darth Banshee"], continuing on her drink as she was.

Darth Banshee smiled, and answered As soon as possible, and I promises not to use them on those worlds. This was true for time being she had only evil jedi, in her scopes she hated them with a passion. They made her family have to be on the run again, she leave them so jedi would attract attention to them again, and she hated them for it. In her eyes the Jedi where just bunch child abductors, and brain washed everyone into thinking it was a good thing. Well it was not a good thing, and she hoped to end their order one day.

Deira

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alachei listened on to the thoughts and feelings that emanated from the prospecting knight. She had no particular love of the Galactic Republic. She, herself, had served as a junior senator for a time and the ruler of a fairly large plot of systems half of which were moved under Republic jurisdiction. As a matter of fact, though formally leaving the Senate, her MRD still ruled her beloved people in her stead. No one but herself and her personal Justicars knew the difference, and even then, it was a slowly obscuring secret that faded with history. A trusted and easily-found member of the CIS served as the heir to her corporate empire. All was well, and with the dwindling crudeness she'd experienced in the Senate, Alachei remained neutral in the matter of their standings. She would help.
Meet me outside, the regally cloaked mnenchei said telepathically, quietly lifting herself from the bar and approaching the door.
These were not the kinds of things to be taught or practiced around bystanders.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Deira, as she was simply known now, met [member="Darth Banshee"] outside of the bar. She waved her hand to cull over the young Sith and proceeded to walk down the road, past the city buildings, to an area which would hopefully be much less crowded and a better acoustic buffer.
"You will need peace of mind and inner clarity to learn this, as it is not like your panicked Sith derivative. Only a willingness to learn and an open, clear mind will help you here," Alachei calmly stated, continuing to look forward to where she was walking.
The girl was also just as free to pick a place as she pleased, provided it was suitable to the task.

Darth Banshee listened to [member="Deira"], as she started to explain what she had to do. She to clear her mind, to learn how this power worked. She chose a site to meditate, this should help her to clear her thoughts. Aswell as centre herself, and calm her emotions after thinking of the jedi.
She chose an area clear of any building or people, all what was in the area was a small rock. Their she found a comfortable place to sit, and to start to meditate and clear her mind.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"Yes... here will do."
Alachei followed the woman to the vacant field with the humble rock sitting at its center, and humbly stood over here mere meters away, arms crossed, as she waited for [member="Darth Banshee"] to free her mind of any influences; a task that may or may not be hard for a Sith.
Abandon your feelings. Focus only on what you hope to achieve here and nothing else. Envision yourself completing this trial. See what it looks to do it, hear what it sounds to do it, feel what it feels to do it. You will not succeed at first, but you must maintain your strength of will to bend this world to your desire. It is only impossible, that which even a fragment of you believe may not be done. Rid yourself of all doubt. Then may you proceed to the next step.

Darth Banshee listened to [member="Deira"], as she explained what she had to do. After meditating and centering herself, she stood up and ready herself. She prepared herself and felt the force flow, she wanted to destroy that rock with just the power her voice. She took deep breath and imaged the rock shattering into little pieces, as her voice reached it. She then felt her lungs fill up to bursting point, then she let it all out and yelled as she did..........

Nyxie

【夢狐】
An faint smile bent the corners of Deira's lips. The girl was getting closer, she could feel it. She had the will but did not know the way.
"Good.... The desire is there, it just needs more passion, more dedication. Don't just see what you want; be what you want. Make this reality your own. Grab hold of that feeling in your body and slowly concentrate on it until it is all but second nature to you. Again."
[member="Darth Banshee"] had the right idea, now she just needed the right execution. If she could attach herself to the real physical sensation, slowly it would grow until the slightest signs of success were visible. Learning to control and utilize this new power was not something that could be attained overnight, nor was it any such way with the power of the Force, but an open mind was most easily filled.

Darth Banshee listened to [member="Deira"] as she explained where she went wrong, though she was slightly annoyed with herself for failing. That may be what she needed to move forward, she decide to try again she turned back to rock. Then she filled her lungs and tried again. She imagined the shattering it to pieces, she reminded herself why she hated the jedi. They are the ones who split up her family with their meddling, and she missed her family. She had vowed revenge on them for that. She imaged that rock was the jedi who pursued her, and then left as chaos hit her family with his meddling. Then she screamed at the rock.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
"I can feel your anger, young one," Alachei responded. "You are closer; do not see the rock as the thing which you wish to destroy. See the rock as a rock, and destroy only the rock. You do not hate the Jedi. You do not hate all who may have harmed you, and all who shall oppose you. You must learn to simply hate the rock."
Once the woman could learn to focus her energy unto the rock, she could learn to focus it virtually anywhere. It was all a matter of grasping the ability to direct her voice, and that required a proper sense of direction.

Darth Banshee listened to [member="Deira"] as she explained where she was going wrong. She had to focus on the rock as a rock not as a jedi, but just merely as a frustrating rock. She centered herself again and then looked at the rock, it only stubborn bit rock which refuse to be destroyed. It was annoying it was frustrating it was just a stupid rock. She focused on it and began to fill her lungs, she began to infuse her focal cords with the force. She filled it with her frustration at the rock, she filled it with her annoyance with the rock, which helped her fill it with hate for it. Also she feared the rock as it was making her fail, and failure was a bad thing for sith. She then screamed at it, with all she had....................

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Alachei's eyebrow cocked slightly upon the sound of [member="Darth Banshee"]'s booming voice. She had given it her all, this time focusing on all the right things with a clear and intent mind, and managed to scream louder than before. As the echoing sound finally subsided, a few flecks of dust tumbled forth from the rock's surface... then a chip... then a crack quickly rode up its surface, splitting one side into two hemispheres. Looking back, Alachei slowly applauded.
"Very good. You're starting to get the feel of it. You have achieved what is necessary, cleared your mind of outside influences and focused only on yourself and your goal with all your will. Remember; right now, the rock is your enemy, not the Jedi or the Sith. When you train, you are bellowing at the rock, not your enemy. When you fight, you are bellowing at your enemy, not the rock. It is important to remember this when attempting to replicate the results in the future. What matters is not what lies in the past or future, but what is here and what is now, in our control. The only other advice I can impart unto you is to not try and scream, you'll stress your vocal chords. As you begin to master this ability with time..."
Alachei continued, taking one step to the side almost as if to speak in the general direction of the stone. Her voice became suddenly intense, yet soft like a whisper, echoing back and forth between herself and the object. With but a moment, it split the rock completely asunder.
"...you will notice yourself making more of less.... That is all for today. Is there anything else I may help you with here?"

No, I don`t think so. She replied. She had learned what she had set out to learn, the power her own voice. She then decide to say Though if I can be ever a service to you please ask, so that I may return the favour some day. She hated being indebted to others she hardly new, so if she could return the favour it would feel right to her. Though she doubted their was much she could do, as a favour to such a accomplished force user.

Deira

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom