Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The rumors are True

Our glorious leader [member="Darth Venefica"] is here at times and perhaps working on some ways to resurrect and replant the Black Rose. A couple of rough ideas but I am looking at a few of the things. Some reworkings, some rebranding but nothing concrete and who knows what might happen between then and now. So if you want to help, there are some plans possibly for a new planet, new location in space away from everything. New ideas and we are going to try and avoid the trap we fell into before.

As my beloved [member="Seras Goto"] said, I plan to to reboot the Black Rose....an overhaul of philosophies, agendas, and a ton of other issues I feel needed to be changed. At this moment (and probably will remain this way) I have no current plans on having this faction go Major. We can accomplish so much more as a minor....despite the advantages of having Major Status. One of the problems we suffered the first time around was both drama and inactivity. The latter, I was at fault myself, and it was a problem but I believe as a minor faction we don't have to concern ourselves with activity....we can do and write on our own terms.

The former, drama, was the biggest problem we had....especially in skype and among ourselves. That is not going to happen....I will not tolerate writers trying to tear us apart...nor will I have writers try to make me feel guilty over one thing or another. However, the two biggest drama causers are no longer in this faction...and they and I are no longer mates. Their choice....not mine...and frankly, I'm better off that way.

The rumours of the One Sith going minor is a possibility....but as it stands now, their is no more issues between these two factions. Anyone that wishes to partake in both factions is free to do so.

Unlike most Factions I do not care about the number of writers/characters in the Faction. A small few can have just as much fun and impact than a large group. As it will stand, this faction will only take members via admin approval or from faction invites. For the latter, if you are not an admin and have a friend to join us during the overhaul process, then PM an admin and give a concrete reason as to why they should join this faction.

Lastly, I will begin to purge members from this faction based on their inactivity...if I purge you and you wish to return....then reapply or PM me.

I am all for the minor until it is time and the idea of being careful with members issad it has to happen but we had a lot who joined, threaded and then used that information for basically betraying us at all steps and the Black Roses new methods I am thinking a little Horsemen meets Mord Sith meets Furies

[member="Shuduc Macar"]

My goal....once I'm done figuring out the ins and outs of the faction....is to be a darkside faction. Not Sith....just darkside. Jedi or any lightsided character can join/stay.....but they will probably be at odds with what I'm doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom