Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rimward Trade League

A better, brighter Outer Rim through commerce, cooperation, and diplomacy

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Major Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The RRS Endurance

BB-610 BB-610 Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan Dash Colton Dash Colton Gambit Gambit

Alright! This seems like a pretty decent start to a crew! I wanted to get things moving and get a storyline in motion. So, I had some questions to help kickstart the arc. More info on the Rescue Service can be found here: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/rimward-rescue-service-roster.151837/

1. What does your character most want?
2. What are they most afraid of?
3. What motivates them to join the Rimward Rescue Service?
4. What are they hoping to find or what are they hoping to escape?
5. What connect them most strongly to the other characters?
6. What is a secret they carry, and what are three rumors the others might have heard of?

These will help us build up the character relationships that are so crucial to this sort of storyline. So now for some questions for you as writers.
1. What sort of arc do you envision for your character?
2. What do you most want to write?
3. Are there any stories you think would be fun to run?
4. What are you hoping for out of this?

NE-1

N
I'll kick this off.

- Power the galaxy. Find long forgotten generators and see what kicks up.
- Platforms without handrails. Being abandoned.
- Most likely wandered aboard and hasn't left for reasons unknown. (Read as lonely)
- Everything that lacks power , maybe some friends too.
- Interaction and positive feedback.
6. What is a secret they carry, and what are three rumors the others might have heard of?
Who made them and for what purpose. The droids shell is difficult to take off and the internal systems are deadman switched if plates do come off for fission meltdown.
Rumor 1 is they may be a part of the Gonk Cult.
Rumor 2 is the droid might have attempted to start a super weapon.
Rumor 3 is that NE-1 might be far more "sentient" than perceived.

Writer info.
- Finding the droid some friends to alter its purpose. Ultimately endearing the droid to the crew than serving its ulterior purpose.
- Little bit of everything. Slice of life, action, suspense. All on the table.
- Most all of them.
- To have fun and explore not only this character, but the interactions and perceptions of those around them.

A fresh start.
Jedi, Sith.
Redemption/something new. A distraction.
Nej is hoping to escape his past, and to try and pull himself out of a slump after losing a girl he thought he could make it with.
A shared sense of loneliness.
6. What is a secret they carry, and what are three rumors the others might

The biggest secret that Nej has is probably the girl he lost, and how she up and disappeared from the galaxy itself, and it haunts him constantly.

1. Nej has a lengthy criminal history. It's known that he does, but with the Alliance and the Republic fallen, it's hard to say what exactly he did.

2. Nej is reportedly a liar and a cheat, and he shouldn't be trusted.

3. Nej is weary of Jedi and Sith as a whole. Even talking about them creeps him out.

Continue doing an honest work. Making a difference in the galaxy.

Lose her reclaimed identity. Still some bad dreams that haunt her.

Trying and seeing something new, and get out of Coruscant for a while.

Gaining new experiences, challenges and ways of stimulation. A voluntary pause from the police service.

A strong sense of responsibility for others, commitment to the mission, duty and will to do good.

Born and raised into the Imperial doctrine, served in the Imperial Army. Later suffered from battle fatigue and ultimately rejected its ideals. However, this might be questioned by some.

These will help us build up the character relationships that are so crucial to this sort of storyline. So now for some questions for you as writers.

I'm the kind of writer that usually have a basic idea around my characters, and then lets the stories come and their arcs evolve naturally. It has sometimes led me onto very unexpected but also very fun paths.

Anything, really. I ain't the best at fast paced Invasions, though.

Can't think of any in particular, right now. It usually comes with time.

Being planet based has its limits, so I'm hoping to finding more possibilities in a larger community and thus becoming more active with her.

Character Questions:
A chance to explore the galaxy without the pressure of her family.

Death. She has no idea what's beyond her, and she wants to live her life to the fullest.

She's done a few rescues with her own ship, and she loves getting a chance to help people. She wants a chance to go out and do good things while also fueling her own desires to explore.

She wants to learn about the past, and to try and prove to herself that it's not just force users who've made history. She's hoping to escape her family, and to make her own path in the world.

The will and excitement to do good.

A secret: She is vengeful to people who've wronged her, and tried to sabotage her sister's ship when she was leaving the planet.
Rumors:
-She's done a number of illegal things to get her own ship at such a young age.
-Her ship doubles as a smuggling vessel.
-She sells the artifacts she's found on the black market.

Writer Questions:
I really want her to mature over time. Jae is young, immature, and kind of a brat. I want her to face some of the realities of the world while also coming into herself, and come to terms with the world for the way it is.

I generally have a hard time keeping up with fast-paced threads with large amounts of people, so I prefer smaller threads where I can get a chance to really interact with folks and meet other characters in a more personal setting.

I'm really not sure! I love the concept behind this, and I'd just love to get my feet wet and start exploring with folks.

The ad sold me when it mentioned a tight-knit group with interpersonal storylines like Star Trek, so I'd love to work with stuff like that. Beyond that, having a group dedicated to just helping people out is always fun in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom