Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rouge Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source:http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070124055904/starwars-exodus/images/9/9b/NR_Marauder.jpg
Affiliation: Personal
Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards
Model: Marauder Class
Modularity: No
Production: Mass-Produced.
Material: Titanium
Classification: Personal Transport

Length: Marauder Class Corvette: 195 meters

Width: Marauder Class Corvette: 131 meters)

Height: Marauder Class Corvette: 22 meters

Armament: Eight double turbo lasers and three tractor beam projectors. 5

Hangar: 3 fighters

Special Features: Ion Shields
Maneuverability Rating: 2
Speed Rating: 3
Hyperdrive Class: 2
Strengths: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)
Weaknesses: Has a small crew

Description: When an ion shield is in effect, it creates a bubble (figuratively speaking) around the ship to protect it. There is not much cargo capacity, There are about four sleeping quarters for passengers. There is a specific area to keep the ship's food supply.
Development Thread: There is no development thread.
Intent: Personal Transport
Who Can Use This: (Optional. If you chose Limited, Semi-Unique, or Unique in Productivity above please list what groups/characters can use this submission in role-plays.)

I'd say it's complete. The only thing I didn't fill out was that optional space. If there's anything that you think I need to improve on please let me know.

[member="Wes Jorel"]

This needs a lot of work.

• Mass-production of a personal ship doesn't usually happen (where would you keep them all)
  • Mass-production is usually for companies or factions (major)
  • The description is very lacking and needs to be at least a paragraph
  • You need strengths and weaknesses
  • You need to list what the ship has on it (armaments and non weapon supplies)
I'll leave this up for you to copy and paste to a word document then I'll be putting it into archives. Its a work in progress. I'll give you an example of a really clean submission thread for you to check out if you need some sort of guidance for the formatting of the submission

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/42472-the-bullet-time/?hl=transport

If you have any questions don't be afraid to post in the factory discussion thread. By the end of today this will be ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom