Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rise of the Proletariat

The hooded Sith slowly strolled up to the burning wreckage of what once was a weapons factory for the One Sith. Within the smouldering frame of metal and ash, the impassioned chants of the impoverished people of Balmorra echoed and bounced across it's walls.

A revolutionary movement was spreading among the workers of Balmorra, which was promising the poor and hungry masses freedom, liberty and happiness if they overthrew their Sith overlords. Thankfully, a member of this upstart group was a informant for Eclipsion, who notified her that the first revolt was to take place at this Czerka Arms Factory. According to the informant, they were being funded by some of the denizens of the Rebel Alliance, who were supplying them explosives and intel.
Lord Eclipsion knew that the situation here would be critical for the One Sith. Balmorra is one of the largest industrial hubs in all the galaxy, and if it fell to Rebels it would deal a heavy blow to the Sith.

"These peasants must be stopped, before they inspire some other buffoons on this polluted planet to follow their lead."

The revolting workers stormed out of the building in an unruly horde, chanting and singing with grins spread across their ash-covered faces. Suddenly, all their merriment stopped as they lay eyes on the Chiss Knight. A loud screamed filled the brief silence as they charged downhill at her.

"This is not how I expected this to start." Eclipsion muttered as she brought out her lightsaber, and took an offensive stance against the furious crowd.

[member="Darth Ferus]

Another much more shrill cry sounded out behind [member="Lord Eclipsion"] . Monsterious and clearly not human, the call would seem to be joined by several more, yet those who looked would find nothing there. Just an echo from an unseen source. The Rebels would slow as the sounds came out, confusion clear on their faces. What could have made such a horrible noise?

Glimmers started to show around the group, faint glimpses that something was there, something invisible. The work folk didn't notice, but the Chiss could see it. Something big was there, and yet it wasn't at the same time. Then came the first scream of pain. The rebel in the front, who started this whole march, was listed into the air. A spike of some kind had been thrust through his chest, and blood was the only thing visible on it.

Five more similar shows of the workers being lifted in the air accompanied the first, and as the panic set in and the blaster fire erupted, it became clear what was there.

Greater_Terror_Artwork_HoDA.jpg
What ever had stealthed the creatures faded after the first attacks, and these towering beasts exuded the darkside as soon as they were visible. But as quickly as they were shown, they died. Panicked gunfire from the group of people shredded their forms, and only one of them, the very first, was able to get away. The beast once more faded from sight, and a voice sounded off behind the Chiss.

"Powerful enough to kill a humanoid in one strike, so long as they get the surprise. They're quick, but they lack any defense. The Shadowspawn aren't any good in a group it seems."

Lord Ferus stepped out from his own stealth, his presence suddenly filling the emptiness. Suffocatingly strong, he let his golden eyes fall down to the female. "Ah, Sokrai. I believe the last time I saw you was with the New Order, what brings you here now?"

Lord Eclipsion eyed the towering creatures as they tore down swaths of angered workers. Many of them huddled back, but as soon as the beasts left, they once more tried to rally and storm the two Sith. "Hello Ferus. I'm glad to see you've been spending your time productively by making such a grand entrance." She told her mentor. One dirty and haggard woman tried shooting Eclipsion with a simple handgun, but Eclipsion easily block the blast. The woman paled as she charged her, and proceeded to cleave off her head with a single blow. Blood darkened the earth below, as many workers screamed in terror. Some of the rebels tried fleeing the area, only to have Eclipsion shoot them with the blaster of the decapitated woman.

"It has been a long time. I thought that I should return to my Sith bretheren, but instead I have to prevent this scum from starting a revolution!"

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Ferus kept back, a shimmering wall of the Force in front of him as he kept his eyes to a datapad. The farmers shooting at him were far from a large threat, but would normally require his attention. Yet with [member="Lord Eclipsion"] there openly attacking and gaining the attentions of the unruly mob, he could be lazy. Well, focused else where. Once he was finished writing the notes on this test, he looked over to the Chiss with a smile.

"You have as much initiative as you did within the New Order, I like that. Just like you I'm here to stop the rebellion, but I figured I'd use it as a testing ground. Good that you showed up though, or all my subjects would of died." The Darth didn't seem too happy about the last part, but as his barrier dropped it didn't matter. A golden flash came to life as he brought out his unique saber, deflecting a bolt back to it's shooter. "Shall we kill them all now?"

Lord Eclipsion carefully pondered his response, but critical thinking wasn't easy to accomplish while you're cutting down impoverished factory workers. "Not yet. We need to make an example of these rebels, just so no martyrs come out of this. We need to intimidate any other hopeful revolutionaries." She told Ferus. The Knight watched as a deflected bolt flew straight into the face of a lanky young man chanting. However, his impassioned yells turned to horrified screams as his skin melted from the laser.

More and more rebels began getting nervous and edgy, hesitating on every move they made. Eclipsion slowly approached the group, raising her blade above her head. A young woman who had fallen on the ground tried scrambling away, but her movement turned to spasms as her chest was pierced by the lightsaber.

"THIS! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY TO REBEL AGAINST THE SITH! DO YOU WANT THIS BEFALLING YOUR BRETHEREN, OR WILL YOU SURRENDER NOW?" Eclipsion screamed at the workers.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

A light smirk formed on his lips as he watched [member="Lord Eclipsion"] . It was like old times to him, when she spoke with the authority of the New Order and rallied troopers to her cause, and crushed her enemies. But those days were long and gone. His golden saber would shut down, he simply walking behind her as he let her do her thing. She was good at this after all. Golden eyes watched the crowd as they cowered, but his ear was always listening for the footsteps of his Shadow Spawn. It was close, alone of course, but very, very close. Always willing to protect it's master after all.

The workers cowered before the blood-soaked Chiss, and the violet blade she grasped in her hands. However, all heads turned as a deafening roar came from behind the Sith. A large crowd of peasants stormed up the hill, hoping to save their fellow man. Eclipsion shook her head with a dry smirk, as she turned her attention to the new victims of Ferus and Eclipsion. "Poor, pathetic and pitiful fools. Common sense dictates that one never challenges an enemy by going uphill. Do you mind dealing with them, as they are closer to you. Or, could you get your beasts to slaughter them?" She politely asked her mentor.

She turned back and began quietly speaking to the original revolters. "Now, watch your hope for victory crumble before your eyes, and learn that rebelling against the One Sith is a futile endeavor." Eclipsion coldly told them.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

A brow raised on the Sith Lords face as he glanced over his shoulder to the crowd. The smaller group was pacified through fear, but this new group.. Anger had them. With a large grin he would turn fully, holding his golden saber to the side. Mere peasants, while they outnumbered him, wouldn't be much of a challenge. Golden eyes glanced over to [member="Lord Eclipsion"] , offering the faintest of nods.

"By your lead."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom