Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Returner....

Well guess life happen and know been away for quite some time but with the new movie. Sort got me thinking of doing a return,. Thought with all the time that had past am not really sure what if any had change for those i rp with in the past. So i guess may do some slight or full editing to this char depending on what kind of response i get from those i was connected rping with or such.

May even think of put into play an old idea i had been working of for sometime. Something in the line of Knights of Ren but a tad bit ancient than that or the Jedi. Sort old obscure order that i figure from what i read so far isn't or wasn't relegated to legend status from EU. But will see....but for now i guess will be just say hi and hello to those I've knew before or Greetings to the new folks i have yet to meet.

[member="Garith Darkhold JR"]

Well greeting Garith, how all you been ? Seem i kinda miss a whole lot of change round here story wise and all. But then again i am sort work on doing a come back.Do bit of update and change to Ronin to account for his absence at the same time, update his back story a bit and reconnect with some the people in his past that still around.

But all in all he going be more or less the same as am opting for bit of redo rather than a complete reset of the char.How much or little depends on how much i can salvage from his past. But all in all am opting to keep as much of it as i can going.Which incidentally my involve some in House of the Organa. So if you see Arianna, Faith or Theo....pls let them know i'll be looking for them and ask them if they still around. How if anything they want proceed with things or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom