Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Return of Terror

Darth Terrorus

Disintegration and Knowledge
The Return of Terror
Place : Near the planet Bastion
Objective: Speak with The Dark Lord/ Emperor

It was now 19 years since Terror didn´t hear something from him. Terrorus didn´t had doubt that [member='Darth Carnifex'] was still alive, even tho it was long time when he was detained by The Republic scum. He even heard that Dromund Kass the once old Capital, was occupied back by The Sith Empire. He thought at that time ,he would try to reach him. But he didn´t ,maybe he was thinking Terrorus have died at the Ossus garrison like the others. But he send the message , maybe the Republic didn´t gave it to him or it never could reach him.

Thats why Terror was here now, flying closer to Bastion what he heard was the capitol. To Know the answer or if lucky join his brothers, if no luck he could also expect to die, but he expect that everything can happen and if so, let it be. He was no traitor, He fought there until he could.. until the battle was deff lost.

He wasn´t sure if the hangars or guard would let him pass, since he always fly by that stupid black U-wing of his with the red simbole of the Empire,..The frist old Empire, but that was always the signal that was he comming , nobody else.

As he get very close to planet.. he stops, waiting if they would gain him approval to land.

Darth Terrorus

Disintegration and Knowledge
After 4 day of waiting and still not having the answer for Bastion Hangars, he decide to fly derictly and land on the planet.

But not at the hangers, he would fly directly to the capital.

Was there a posibility that the Emperor,[member='[URL="http://starwarsrp.net/user/136-darth-carnifex/"]Darth Carnifex[/URL] '], was actually not even at Bastion at this time.

Well he will see when he is is gonna enter the Capital.

Place: Bastion
Terrorus Didnt land excatly at capital, he landed near it and preffer to walk in.
At this moment Bastion was not that crowded. There was of some markets and Guards , Mostly Guards.
He didnt came to harm them. He was once part of this glory and as long as he remember his rank was also not removed.
But, why if the Emperor thought Terrorus is dead wouldnt he remove his rank as well. Or was he waiting for him?

Terrorus left his ship and with his hood on he moved towards into capital.
So far so good.
But when he wanted to enter the capital, or meet the Emperor there was a problem.
Guards.
They didnt want to let him in
"Can´t you listen , what i am saying? I am Darth Terrorus, once member of Frist Empire."
"We have order not to let anyone in,no matter who you are.The Emperor doesnt expect visitors." The guard says
"What if i tell you name true name of The Emperor [member='Darth Carnifex']? Kaine Zambrano."
"That doesnt prove anything, our Emperor is knowed for things he had done" Other guard said.
"I see , so nothing what i say is gonna be important. Even that i have been one sended by Emperor himself to Ossus."
"Nobody survived Ossus its garrison was overrun."
"Well , i am here and i am the proof. So i hope you can let me in now"
"We cant, we have orders ."
"I see , well i hoped you would, i was here reporting for duty and for talk. But you are in my way. You are negleting my duty and now Emperor cant trust me thanks to you."
He looks at the building Guards were keeping im off
"Sorry, i will go in even if you wont let me."
He activates his daul-bladed(yellow-purple lightsaber) and prepare to meet Emperor with all cost.

[member='Darth Carnifex']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom