Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Resolute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher Rage

C
Intent: To Create the flagship of The Republic
Image Source: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/677017756465834750/CanonLink: N/A
Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: The Republic
Affiliation: The Republic, Syetems Army Alpha
Model: Resolute Command Destroyer
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, Phrik Armor Plating-https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/PhrikVarious Shipbuilding Material
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Destroyer, Command Ship, Assualt Carrier
Length: 3000 Meters
Height: 250 Meters
Armament: High
50x Quad Turbolasers
15x Mass Driver Cannons
2 Hypervelocity Cannons
25 Turbolasers
12 Octuple Turbolasers
Defensive: Very High
Thremal Shields
Phrik Armor Plating
Ablasive Armor
Particle Shields

Hangar Space: Very High
Hangar Allocations:
Fighter Squadrons: 15
Support Craft: 10 Squadrons
Maneuverability Rating: Low
Speed Rating: Low
STANDARD FEATURES
Med Bay
Command Deck
Holo-Chamber
Barracks
Etc.

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Not Applicable

Strengths:
Command Ship: The Resolute is the Flagship of the Republic and as such is always accompanied by a large portion of the Republic Navy.
Heavy Hitter: The Resolute has the ability to fire both of it's Hypervelocity cannons at the same time allowing it to inflict massive damage to it's enemy
Weaknesses:
Command Ship: The Resolute is always acompanied by a large portion of The Republic Navy thus if it's adversary had the means could destablize the Republic Millitary

Description: The Resolute is the first ship to come out of The Republic Dry Docks. It contains some of the most capable clones produced by the Kaminoians. It is commanded by a very capable Cypher Rage and is thus the main Command Destoyer of the Republic. Also Accompanied by tge Black Crystal Fleet of the 501st Legion it is heavily protected by it's acompanied fleet. It is meant to show fear in the hearts of the Republic's eneimes and joy in it's allies

Theme:
https://xsongspk.me/play_tune/nuGZqKShoKCkpJ8%3D/coldplay-vs-michael-jackson-vs

Good Morning [member="Cypher Rage"]

I'll be reviewing your ship this morning. This is way better, you're starting to get the hang of this. There are just a few little things and it'll be ready for approval.

Firstly, I think that the formatting is messing up the link.

Cypher Rage said:
Image Source: https://www.pinteres...465834750/CanonLink:N/A

I checked, and the word canon is caught in the hyperlink which means that it's broken, without that it works. If you could please correct this, or if you'd like me to please let me know.

Cypher Rage said:
Manufacturer: The Republic
We require that manufacturer's be linked, since this is a faction, if you could please provide a link the the faction page here.

Cypher Rage said:
Material: Durasteel, Phrik Armor Plating, Various Shipbuilding Material
All named materials, in this case Phrik and Durasteel, need to be linked to their wookiepedia pages which can be found here and here.

Now, in terms of the ratings on this ship, I'm afraid that you're coming in as overpowered currently by two ratings. Now, I can approve the submission as it currently stands, however if used in PvP it is liable to be reported so I would recommend you reduce two ratings.

Finally, in terms of weaknesses.

Cypher Rage said:
Weaknesses: Command Ship: The Resolute is always accompanied by a large portion of The Republic Navy thus if it's adversary had the means could destabilise the Republic Millitary

I'm afraid that alone this doesn't really count as a weakness of this submission but is instead a PvP thing. I'm going to have to ask if you could add at least one more weakness, such as a rear vulnerability because of the engines etc.

If you could please tag me back when you've made all these changes.

Cypher Rage

C
[member="John Locke"]

Yes please. I have been busy with my Admin work lately do please do. Will get to it as soon as I can

Cypher Rage

C
[member="John Locke"]

I have no clue what to do with this. I might edit it to make it my new flagship but I don't know yet. If my discord starts to you know...work. Will give you a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom