Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Remaking of Makatak

div-goldiguess.png

Location: Rakatan Village, Jedi Encampment Wearing: xxx Tag: Kat Decoria Kat Decoria
Ala.png

The thrill of the moment swept Ala away entirely. The whole way from the market to Kat's tent the smile on her face would easily have competed with that of a Nexu. But upon entering the tent, it all became much more private and she felt her own self-conciousness take hold.

"You keep a lovely home," she said, clearly annoyed at her attempt at small talk.

She noted the half empty bottle of wine, and her eyebrow quirked. Did Kat have a drinking problem? It was probably not the time to dig deeper, but the caring aspect of her nature was indeed alerted to the possibility. More information would need to be gathered.

"Drinking alone, were you?"

div-goldiguess.png

Tag: Ala Quin Ala Quin
Outfit: Dress

Kat chuckled, "this is tidier than my place back on Coruscant. Lots of tech and toys that I've been tinkering with." She mentioned as she looked around the tent, her hands finding their way to place themselves on Ala's hips.

Looking back at the wine. "Oh. I like to drink, nothing extreme but a couple glasses in the right mood, can elevate a stressful day I find." Kat's drinking was once a former issue but having since found herself in the Jedi embrace, she had been able to get away from that life.

Her gaze returned to Ala, focusing on the woman, "I haven't had anything today to drink though, in case you feared this was simply the drink talking." Kat wasn't sure how aware of alcohol and responsible joys a person could have with it Ala was.

She leaned in to kiss Ala again. Small talk wasn't needed, she knew what she wanted. Who she wanted.

div-goldiguess.png

Ala.png

The short young Jedi just smiled and listened. She found that she wasn't really listening to Kat's words, but more watching her lips move. Ala just nodded a smiled when she thought she was supposed to respond.

Even as Kat leaned in to kiss Ala, the shorter woman was already for the moment, and met the kiss beyond her side of halfway. Her fingers entangled themselves in the soft fabric of Kat's attire, while pushing her backwards towards the cot in the corner of the room.

"Enough talking..."

~~~​

The next morning, Ala found herself waking before Kat, but in no position to move out of the Echani's embrace without waking her. Instead, the pixie eared woman just closed her eyes, and snuggled into Kat's arms.

She could get used to this.

div-goldiguess.png

Ala met her kiss. Her kiss that then turned into a night of shared memories. None of which Kat was going to forget.

By morning, Kat held Ala in her arms, it was a pleasant feeling and she definitely didn't mind it. However, she knew that they would be parting ways. This was something casual, a one time thing. Right? Anything more and it would be blurring lines, risking herself to be made a fool of.

Had to be a one time thing.

Didn't mean that she couldn't get them breakfast though, Ala was great and making a friend from this one time casual fling, that was ideal. Kissing Ala's neck and sliding her way up, she dressed and let what she assumed was a sleeping Ala continue to rest while she hunted down food. Leaving a note that she would be back with fresh caf and food, or water if Ala didn't drink caf.

Now what food would be good for the 'hey, great time last night but that was a one time fling, let's be friends?' discussion? Something with chocolate Kat figured.

div-goldiguess.png

Location: Kat's tent Wearing: Blankets Tag: Kat Decoria Kat Decoria
Ala.png

While she had been happily snuggled into the arms of Kat, she was not surprised to find her lover getting up and going for the day. Ala could not be blamed for sneaking several peaks either. A soft smile was offered as she faked keeping her eyes closed, peering out of the hazy eyelash covered crack in her eyelids.

Something was vibrating...

The pixie-eared Jedi reluctantly opened her eyes and looked across the floor towards the jumbled mess of clothes on the other side of the room. She could see her comm device lighting up with a communique.

"Ugh..."

Clambering out of Kat's stretcher, Ala spared the pretense of modesty and marched directly over to her small personal pile. Within moments she was slipping back into her clothing from the night before.

A quick glance was offered towards the comm.

"Looks like I am being called off-world on another mission," she said, looking up at Kat, "reporting ASAP it reckons."

Sadness washed over her visage, disappointment radiating from her aura.

"Not sure...when I will see you again...but I will...right?" She said with eyebrows raised in what some might consider adorable degrees of concern.

div-goldiguess.png

Ahhh, the Force seemed to work perfectly for her.

"Of course, I understand, life of the Jedi is a busy one. Especially for Jedi Masters." Kat extended the offer a pastry that had chocolate chips inside, "local delicacy, something to help give some energy that we burnt off last night." Kat gave a teasing wink to Ala.

The sadness and disappointment was clear through the Force and through the body language that Ala held. "Hey, don't be too upset by it. Shame we can't enjoy breakfast together but your work is important. Our work as Jedi is always important." It also meant that Kat didn't have to have the awkward talk about wanting to set boundaries as being just friends.

Kat chuckled and took Ala's commlink. Tapping away at it, "there, you can contact me whenever you need to. I know how you warrior types get hurt and need a healer." Kat held an easy smirk on her lips, "and I am usually around on Coruscant. Helps me keep an eye on my niece as she trains as a Padawan." Kat admitted.

"So, I'm sure we will see each other again." In her mind this was completely platonic and she was oblivious to what Ala was expecting from this.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

She played around with the commlink once it was returned to her, with a coy glance downwards. Ala looked up with a smile. She would certainly see Kat Decoria again...

Stepping forward and on to the tips of her toes, Ala pressed a gentle kiss to Kat's cheek.

"See you round...Decoria..."

The End

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom