Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Raxor I

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raxor I

The%20Raxor%20I_zps4edrgsqe.png

Image Source: [x]
Intent: To provide a Comlink for Chandrila DataTech's consumers to buy
Development Thread: No
Manufacturer: Chandrila DataTech
Model: The Raxor Range
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: No
Production: Minor
Material: Aluminum, Glass
Description: The Raxor I is the first released Comlink of the Raxor Range, which was developed, designed and released by it's manufacture, supplier and retailer, Chandrila DataTech. With the DataTech symbol found center to it's back, the Raxor I is a modern version of the Comlink, giving the user the ability to make calls to other devices. The Raxor I also comes with a camera, so the user can take pictures and make short video recordings; a text based function, giving the ability to send text messages to other devices; download applications, such as games or tools from the Chon store; and can be used to connect to the HoloNet.

The Raxor I uses the Chon operating system and can only be used on Chandrila. This is due to the network of which it is connected too is only found here and has yet to be expanded to other worlds and systems. Third parties, such as Chandrila DataTech, as well as other nefarious groups or individuals, have the ability to install listening devices or tracking software to the Raxor I, if they manage to break through the firewall and anti virus that comes free with it, due to the use of the Chon software on the device. It also cannot connect to other forms of cyberspace, other than the HoloNet. This is because the HoloNet is the only service provider found on Chandrila at this time.

It comes with a speaker, found at the bottom of the Comlink beneath it's Aurebesh numbers; and a camera, which is found at the top at the back of the device, just above the DataTech symbol, which is beneath. It comes with a glass panel, so that the user can see what they are doing when they are using the device. The Raxor I is not touchless and isn't waterproof. It is fragile and it's glass panel, as well as it's components, can be easily broken when it is dropped on the floor. The Raxor I is manufactured on Chandrila, through the use of imported materials.

Primary Source:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom