Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raxis Family Codex- Plus Q&A

VNVAmad.png
Who are they anyways?

The Raxis family majority come from Alderaan, with a few coming from Tatooine. Vassara herself is second or third generation. Her parents were killed in the OS Invasion. Typically Raxis family members are Pilots, Mechanics, and Wanderers occasionally. The force runs in the family, mostly on the Maternal side.​
The Raxis family are also now a standing Mandalorian Clan since before the cataclysm.​

Whats the Family goals?
None, just have fun. Enjoy your life as a Raxis. The intent of the Raxis Family existing is to give new characters a unique set of attributes and Family ties in the galaxy! Makes it much easier to RP and add depth to a character!​
What kind of background do characters have?
Most Raxis characters are force sensitive. Right now I play three, Vassara, Jack and Althea. Though some can be non force sensitive. The main trade passed down between generations has always been piloting. All Raxis are natural born pilots. Some of us have a natural skill too. Instinctive Astrogation. See the The Merrill Guide to Instinctive Astrogation
in the Guides section.​
What kind of species are they?

Normally human, sorry :p
(With option for Adoptions)​
---------------------------------------------------------------​

A Brief History of the Raxis Family
(Known History, will update as neccessary)

1.) Ma and Pa Raxis have an unknown number of children. some go to Tatooine, some scatter everywhere.
2.)Ma and Pa Raxis die during the Second Sith Invasion of Alderaan. Vassara Raxis escapes, going mad amongst deep space.
3.)Vassara returns to the Galaxy, becomes the Leader of the Now Defunct Expeditionary Fleet as well as a member of the Underground. Discovering places and fighting Evil
4.) Vassara Meets [member="Coryn Raxis"] a cousin? And has two twin children. They are hidden due to her profile in the Galaxy
5.) Vassara joins the Mando'ade, makes the Raxis homestead, is killed in a Duel by a Sith Lord. Her spirit ascends to the force
6.) Jack comes of age, joins the Mandalorians and set about doing stuff in the galaxy.
7.) Jack meets his twin [member="Alys Raxis"]
8.) Meanwhile [member="Althea Raxis"], Vassara's sister roams in and out of known space, Raiding and pillaging.
9.) While digging through Public files and combining it with Vassara's Codex the identity of Arthur, Allie and Victor are discerned. Jack finds out Gray Watcher is his Cousin
10.)Gray Raxis Marries Stardust. She becomes Stardust Raxis
11.) Open to next historical event.
12.)Jack adopts [member="Onna Sunrider"] into the family
13.)Jack Adopts [member="Kei Garnik"] into the family
14.) Raxis Clan established, Jack as Alor
15.) Jack disappears, [member="Gray Raxis"] becomes Alor
16.)Jack returns to fight [member="Ra Vizsla"] during the Battle of Kashykk, loses, becomes declared Dar'Manda
17.) Gray Raxis gets his hand cut off and the Raxis Clan are almost declared Dar'Manda
18.) Jack is hunted and killed (Presumably)
19.) Jack returns, dies in battle (Presumably again) serving the Mando'ade to redeem part of his honor under [member="Vilaz Munin"]
20.)Jack goes into hiding
21.) Ardgal Raxis becomes Alor of the Clan
22.) Ardgal Raxis Adopts Virgil Raxis, becomes Vongformed
22.) Ardgal Raxis Adopts Cassus Raxis
23.) Eliza Raxis returns to Mandalore with the rest of the Clan
24.) Eliza leaves to become a fringer explorer

open for next event

---------------------------------------------------------------------------​

A Quick overview of the Raxis Family tree

Arthur & Allie Raxis - Three Known Children Born [DECEASED]

Vassara Raxis, Althea Raxis, Victor Raxis

Vassara Raxis- Three children born, [Deceased.] Now [member="Darth Raxis"]

[member="Alys Raxis"] [member="Jack Raxis"] [member="Eliza Raxis"]

Jack Raxis- No known Children, [member="Onna Sunrider"] adopted Sister [Deceased] (Secretly Alive in the Outer Rim)

Althea Raxis- One known Child, [member="Coryn Raxis"] [DECEASED]

Victor Raxis- Brother to Arthur Raxis, Two children born

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Jada Raxis"]

Gray Raxis- Married to [member="Stardust Raxis"], No known Children

Virgil Raxis- NPC Cousin of [member="Ardgal Raxis"], No known Children

Onna Sunrider- Adopted into the Fam by Jack Raxis, No known Children.

Ardgal Raxis- Raxis Clan born and raised, No known Children

Adoptees: [member="Cassus Raxis"]

Cassus Raxis- Raxis Clan adopted by Ardgal Raxis, No known Children

Cynthia Raxis- Unknown everything, possibly Clan Raxis Vode

Unknown Heritage

[member="Cynthia Raxis"]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​
In closing I'd always love to see more of family. If you think you might enjoy doing something like this, make a character give me a PM and lets roll!You can fit in wherever! Ask questions, I'll answer!​

Yoru Shakou

If you would for a moment, please bring your attention to the following.

Estates of the Realm

While not an IC Faction, it is an OOC Faction serving for the sole purpose of what you have posted above. This is to ensure that there is a centralized catalog of the various Families, Clans, Houses, etc etc.

[member="Jack Raxis"]

[member="Jack Raxis"]

No one was invited Jack. We just kind of filled out the paperwork and saw the guy about the filing. The actual wedding is waiting for when things are less....chaotic.

[member="Katelyn Feanor"] [member="Abraxis"]

Nope, just make a character, and tag me here. I'll add you to the Codex. Decide where you fit in and give me your parents or let me pick, doesn't matter.

Sorry had a brief hiatus again.

[member="Jack Raxis"]

Ardgal Raxis comes from those undefined children. They started a mercenary company and adopted all of what became the Alpha Company into their clan. The Alpha Company I would suppose is all Raxis, then? (link to the NPC commandos in sig :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom