Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raiders of the Law - Minor Faction proposal

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Who are they?
The Raiders of the Law is a minor faction of people who believe that the Government can not keep everything under control. They are the few who are willing to stand up for the people who can not defend themselves, who fight to get rid of tyranny from oppressive people such as; Mob bosses, Aristocrats, Kingpins, and Corrupt Officials. They follow no laws that are written or recorded by other factions.

What do they do?
The Raiders are trained in hand to hand combat, and weapons combat that can be used on the field to save the citizens of each city. For a time they will be assigned in the Courscant Slums where people are known to get into trouble fast. Here they learn first hand experience about what they are tasked to do. Once they have proven themselves they will be promoted up a rank to where they can go out to other planets and preform their duties.

If they would like to, they may pair up with another person to have a team. This makes their job easier and helps in keeping their cover as operatives for the Raiders. Each may make their own weapons, or use publicly sold items. If they are part of a Major faction they may use the weapons, however it is recommended that they do not use easily identifiable items for a faction or a person. This would include armor, weapons, symbols, and the like.

The Force?
Force users are allowed to take part in the Raiders. They will be trained on different terms much like the non-force users, but specifically for their different fields. Its hard to find some force users that are not clearly with a major faction and so the count on them are very low.

Rules?
Above I had said that the follow no known rules. Yes, it is true, but they have their own set of rules that must be followed, If they are not then they will be reprimanded in kind to how severe the action was. As these rules are not known by outsiders, I can not disclose them to you now.

Questions?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Sadly as much as I want to hop on board and end some tyranny, simply being a government official prohibits me from that kind of lifestyle. I wish you the best of luck with your faction!
(Remember, aim south, not north. XD)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I think an Imperial would be too corrupt for that, and I'm making a Maelibus Sith Commander so yeah. Sorry. If my droideka dies, then maybe.
@[member="Zack Danheir"]
(edit) Oh, and I disbelieve in the immortal "no PK w/o perm" rule in battles so if he is killed fairly, he is killed fairly, simple as that. (Or it, rather)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Zack Danheir"] But of course, for who, if not I?
Thankfully you'll be glad to know that all droids are "dumb" and don't have as deep a level of thought. :3

Alright let me stop cluttering your thread now... owo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom